Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well (964 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by heartmatters(f): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
I started dating my ex-boyfriend in my year two in the university, we experienced what an average couple go through, probably because we were young at first we did not worry about where the relationship was going to lead us.
Two years into the relationship I was passing of potential suitors because I was in love, then I discussed with ex about making plans for the future but most times all he talked about was enjoying the moment. While enjoying the moment I got pregnant which came as a shock to both of us because Postinor 2 was my diet pills once we don't play safe, knowing the kind of family I was raised from there was no way I could go home pregnant so I opt for abortion. 

There is a saying that once you run away from a responsibility once, you will never be ready no matter how much you try. And then there was a second, the funny thing was I always take the two pills in a postinor2 tab once just to avoid complications but complications seems to always show up. Well that was when my common sense set in, I'm barely 24 ! And I've already done two abortions plus my relationship wasn't heading towards the altar anytime soon or never. I've not done anything reasonable with my life yet, so I told myself ENOUGH!!!!

I rebuked myself because in all A MAN HAS NOTHING TO LOSE. When the deed was done, my body is the one been damaged gradually, I'M NOT A VICTIM BECAUSE IT WAS WITH MY CONSENT excluding the guilt. 
I dusted myself because I'm yet to achieve my best, I ended the toxic relationship because a relationship that adds nothing positive to my life is toxic and it can kill me. And I love myself more than anything or anyone in this world, so MY POINT IS WE WOMEN SHOULD STOP PLAYING THE VICTIMS CARD at least in cases like this. 

ENOUGH ALREADY, He dumped you after many abortions, So what? LIFE DOESN'T START AND END WITH ONE MAN. TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS, I'm till healing, give it time and your past exist only in your memory. What the future hold is new, let US women stop being our own worse enemy. Let us be wise, you loved him, you will love someone else. IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY,DON'T DO IT!

BY BLOG VISITOR

Culled from http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/12/abortion-after-i-had-enough-i-deleted.html?m=1
Re: Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by rattlesnake(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
this blogger are cursed
Re: Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by slap1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
rattlesnake: this blogger are cursed
Oyibo!
Re: Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by dahmie2013: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pls tell dem o!
Re: Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by Missmossy(f): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Eyah,what a sad one.

1 Like

Re: Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chai!
Re: Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by mikael78: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Eyaaaaaaa!!
Re: Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by Alexk2(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2013
absteinance is the key, pals.
stay away from sex when you are not yet married. to all ladies; don't be decieved, pls!
Re: Abortion - After I Had Enough I Deleted My Toxic Relationship....you Can As Well by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2013
I don't understand the essence of this post

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View On ‘arranged’ Marriages? / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again / How To Play A Crazy Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.