Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) (5825 Views)

Nigeria Draw To Group F In Brazil 2014 / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina / Siasia Vows To Make Eagles Formidable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by under18(f): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2006
Priscila,Mukina and Gunner!
I think you are rare breeds of girls.
Dont you think you know too much for a lady
specifically Prisci. Your analysis always catch my eyes.
you got it all right as per above writings.
Hope you are not handing over to stop writingplease.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by kitaun(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2006
abeg,leave brazil alone,stop overrating them,even in the heart of hearts,they have been thinking its a mistake 2 have participated in this mundial,it wld be their worst outing,plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bliv me ;d cool ;d cool :d
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by GUNNER(f): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2006
i believe u grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by toshmann(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2006
GUNNER:

i believe u grin

nice belief grin grin grin grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by IAH(f): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2006
Who's here? My boys walloped the Australians 2-0. Though it wasn't quite an easy victory. shocked kiss
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by mukina2: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2006
brazil brazil i wish them hard luck in the second round grin grin grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Grizzly(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2006
hey, hey, no need to make a lot of fuss,
whats the big deal, ?
Brazil aint met with any serious opposition yet.
The Australians put in a good fight,. Guus hiddink proved his mettle
It was a very tack-thick-all match,,
At least now we all know Robinho is the new pain in the neck,
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by bolaoni(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2006
with Juninho still on the bench cool cool cool
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by under18(f): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2006
this world cup is not for underdogs.
brazil are winning it.
japan will be beaten to death
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2006
I predict a final score of 3 goals to 2.
- 3 goals scored by Kaka and other brazillian strikers.
- 2 own goals scored by Japanese defenders! cheesy
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by OldGlory1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2006
Japan 1, Brazil 0 34Mins into match
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2006
I can't believe I missed that goal just because I came to Nairaland to post about the match. Wow! cry
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by OldGlory1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2006
Japan 1 Brazil 1
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Shagari2(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2006
Ronaldo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

1:1
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by OldGlory1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2006
U mean Fat Ronaldooooooooo. Nice Header!!!!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by my2cents(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2006
Yeah,

That goal shd give Ronaldo the confidence he needs further along in the competition. Based on Ghana's game today though, Brazil probably wdnt hv a chance grin

As I predicted, look for him to leave the competition, win or lose, being the highest goal scorer of all time.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2006
Fat Ronaldo was on target several times during this game, and finally he scored. Yes, he's blunter than what he used to be, but even so he's still very good when compared with other strikers. I wanna watch the goals, somebody help!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by my2cents(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2006
Seun,

On fifaworldcup.com, they have a section where you can watch every single goal of the competition. If that's not enough 4 ya, they even have archives of previous world cups (I just watched the one wey Zico missed penalty kick grin). What's more, it's free!! smiley

Enjoy!!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2006
Did you see that textbook 4 player combo that Ronaldo just missed. Wow, it was so tech!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2006
And juninho just scored. what a solid shot!!! (Number 19) 2-1~!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Shagari2(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2006
Wow!, Juninho ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2:1 Brazil
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Shagari2(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2006
Gilbertoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

3:1
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2006
GIlberto/Jilbarto makes it 3-1!!! basket of goals!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Shagari2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2006
Eh, Ogunro just came on for Japan, is he an Ijebu man?!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2006
Ronaldo scores!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Shagari2(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2006
Fat Ronaldoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

4:1 grin
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Seun(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2006
Fat Ronaldo has scored two fat goals for Brazil! cheesy

And now we have a change of goalkeeper.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by diddy4(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2006
brazil aint kidding. im with them all d way. brazil will wreck the stadium. brazil don carry cup.
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by OldGlory1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2006
Fat Ronaldo set to break World cup Goal scoring record. Stick a fork in Japan they are done!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Shagari2(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hmmmn, yummy Japan, u got any tomato sauce!
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by Bibi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2006
Finally, its Brazil and the Aussies,

, and Them Brazillians will now meet Ghana sad at the Knockout stage,
Re: The Formidable Group F in Germany-(all Salute!) by diddy4(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2006
u did not complete it, haba, and den ghana will go home and rest. dey have tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 AFCON: Peseiro To Submit Super Eagles Provisional List December 14 / Joseph Yobo Says Only Teamwork Can Stop Messi / Oshiomhole Registers For 10km Okpekpe Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.