Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad (1504 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Wonders shall never end someone just ran mad in one of the Kaduna Barrack all because of facebook love.. Pls gals be very careful who u chat wit on facebook..A girl name Patience was talking to a Man on Facebook this Man provide every thing for her given her money to get a shop and all that and with that the Girl insist on seeing his lover man.The man told her that he does not want to see her..But the girl insist on getting to the Man House she enter into the room she saw a Big Snake in the Man house ,Craz come start...Beware Ladies..More details of the Pics coming soon and her Facebook Page too..
Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
e be like say you don chop the snake too lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
H-Coded:
Wonders shall never end someone just ran mad in one of the Kaduna Barrack all because of facebook love.. Pls gals be very careful who u chat wit on facebook..A girl name Patience was talking to a Man on Facebook this Man provide every thing for her given her money to get a shop and all that and with that the Girl insist on seeing his lover man.The man told her that he does not want to see her..But the girl insist on getting to the Man House she enter into the room she saw a Big Snake in the Man house ,Craz come start...Beware Ladies..More details of the Pics coming soon and her Facebook Page too..
Like reallyyyy??

Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
She see snake, craze con start? Wtf? Poster, dem suppose cage u! Animal!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by Krak(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Not again!!!

Another fake news + horrible grammar.

SORRY O.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by AbuMikey(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
H-Coded:

OP,what I really feel like is best for you

[img]http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyLzlmL01pc2ZpdHMuY2Q2ZjMuZ2lmCnAJdGh1bWIJMTIwMHg5NjAwPg/1169a5d4/bf6/Misfits.gifq[/img]

1 Like

Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by tellwisdom: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2013
Mumu pikinsad

1 Like

Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by Andyblaze: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2013
I swear this nigguh mumu pass me
Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hmmmm see mumu people Well i guess this Tread is not Educative to correct young guy Like..Smelling people
Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by AbuMikey(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na You dey smell angry grin
Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by flolancracker: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Beware Of People You Chat With On Facebook!a Girl Just Run Mad by homesteady(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
H-Coded:
Hmmmm see mumu people Well i guess this Tread is not Educative to correct young guy Like..Smelling people

WTF! Which zoo did you come from?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Nags Alot / My Dream Last Night / Pls What Do u Guys Think!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.