Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race (8641 Views)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Keyamo Withdraws As Prosecutor Of Timipre Sylva’s EFCC Case / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by otokx(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
The reality of things
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by agitator: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Alxmyr:

He is holidaying in a remote village in one of this APC state.
There is no internet service in that village.

Let me help him to spin this one.

But seriously, Keyamo must have been sent by PDP to spy on APC.
Keyamo is an old PDP candidate. He defend their cases in court.
Infact EFCC just gave him some brief and the aim of the brief is to discredit progressive APC which is sophisticated in choosing candidates.

:::Gbawe and all APC goons; hope I tried to defend our parti. grin
grin

I love 9ja, no dull moment grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by emmykk(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
APC will do more evil than PDP.i abeg the pdp i know is better than the thienibu
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by uken73(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Why na?
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by McDoe(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
When will Nigerian politicians agree to work together by accepting defeat? Does being a party member not mean a team player? Why the 'I' must be the one always dominate our sense of reasoning when it comes to Nigerian politics

Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by WANICEDUDE: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
I knw dat fool called gbawe will create an alibi to defend is stupidity. U dnt comment and write without studying d political play going on in delta. Expecting ur critiscm gbawe nd his apc party die hards. Apc has no vision for nigerians. We the masses knw u guyz are callous and very decietfull. Apc no vote for u
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by blaise26abj(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
APC and PDP are the same. We don't have leaders. We have politicians. God help Nigeria.
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by creativemusic: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
na wa oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by Myself2(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Good for Mr Keyamo,the mischievous hypocrite
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by banky222: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dancing Azonto. Up GEJ
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by Saintp(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Gbawe, I'm sorry for this dissapointment. I know how you feel. But i just dont understand why Nigerians cannot see that all these guys are thieves and corrupt from the presidency to the councillors irrespective of states and political parties. They are all the same.

It is not thier fault anyway, there are just very few honest Nigerians. Even if you remove all of them and replace them with radom people even from this forum, it might even get worse.

I wish i was not saying this but we Nigerians are corrupt, selfish and wicked. We keep looking at the ruling class as corrupt but it cross across everywhere. Tell me that sector or area that is not covered with corruption in this country? Is it Universitities and lecturers,University SUG's, Police,Army,Churches,business people,private sector,Hospitals,NGO's jus name it.

I dont see the any difference among APC,PDP,ACN,APGA,CPC,GCE,MMM,PPP and all doz rubbish they call themselves. They are still part of the larger Nigerians. For we to make any reasonable progress as a nation, we must have more honest people than selfish and corrupt people bt at the moment, the reverse is the case.

All you guys carrying partizan politics on your head with your needless defence for these guys, i pity you.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by mbulela: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
APC fans forget that we are first Nigerians before becoming wither members of PDP or APC.
If the foundation be broken,what can the righteous do?
Form a perfect party and the moment a Nigerian joins, behold imperfection.
APC might be different from PDP but i doubt it is any better.
Just another set of crooks with a sprinkling of a few decent men and women.
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by amarilo: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
mbulela: APC fans forget that we are first Nigerians before becoming wither members of PDP or APC.
If the foundation be broken,what can the righteous do?
Form a perfect party and the moment a Nigerian joins, behold imperfection.
APC might be different from PDP but i doubt it is any better.
Just another set of crooks with a sprinkling of a few decent men and women.
Don't let uncle Gbawe catch you ooh
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by Kanwulia: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lessons learned!
Never join a USER-PARTY!
Especially without a GOD-FATHER! kiss

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by bcube01(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well from the look of things, I wasn't expecting Mr Keyamo to have it all easily. This is Naija politics and u have to fight smartly but sadly rather dirty. Anyway, if there's gonna be a aort of primary for the position, may the lucky man Win. And pls either candidates shouldn't forget to hug,embrase and shake hands, afterall u still under the same party. To rule no be birthright.
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by deandavid(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
McDoe: When will Nigerian politicians agree to work together by accepting defeat? Does being a party member not mean a team player? Why the 'I' must be the one always dominate our sense of reasoning when it comes to Nigerian politics
look at u, if this ortega had won on a fair level playing ground, keyamo will have accepted his defeat, but was the wednesday APC's registration fair....... NO. about 5 out of 8 local govt expirenced snatching of registration of materials, just imagine that kind of mindset of that Ortega. he will even still lose the election.
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by deandavid(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Saintp:
Gbawe, I'm sorry for this dissapointment. I know how you feel. But i just dont understand why Nigerians cannot see that all these guys are thieves and corrupt from the presidency to the councillors irrespective of states and political parties. They are all the same.

It is not thier fault anyway, there are just very few honest Nigerians. Even if you remove all of them and replace them with radom people even from this forum, it might even get worse.

I wish i was not saying this but we Nigerians are corrupt, selfish and wicked. We keep looking at the ruling class as corrupt but it cross across everywhere. Tell me that sector or area that is not covered with corruption in this country? Is it Universitities and lecturers,University SUG's, Police,Army,Churches,business people,private sector,Hospitals,NGO's jus name it.

I dont see the any difference among APC,PDP,ACN,APGA,CPC,GCE,MMM,PPP and all doz rubbish they call themselves. They are still part of the larger Nigerians. For we to make any reasonable progress as a nation, we must have more honest people than selfish and corrupt people bt at the moment, the reverse is the case.

All you guys carrying partizan politics on your head with your needless defence for these guys, i pity you.
so mr man what are ur suggestions??
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by deandavid(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
bcube01: Well from the look of things, I wasn't expecting Mr Keyamo to have it all easily. This is Naija politics and u have to fight smartly but sadly rather dirty. Anyway, if there's gonna be a aort of primary for the position, may the lucky man Win. And pls either candidates shouldn't forget to hug,embrase and shake hands, afterall u still under the same party. To rule no be birthright.
keyamo will rather shake and hug ibori than to meet with that evil, desperate man.
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by gal10(f): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
too bad! keyamo was supposed to spice up things alittle! i am sure tinubu and co will be like: ki lo se omode yi, ye sukun mo! welcome to naaija politicKs
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by Koolmexxi(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2013
Nigerians Political Landscape is simply filled with d same corrupt minded politians who hav being jumping ship jus to satisfy their selfish interests. Whether APC, PDP, ANCE, NTA or Wateva comes out as a party will still b made up of recycled politicians.. Party of Progressives Ko, depressives ni.....
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by nairaman66(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
Maybe Keyamo was bought from the outside! To every 12, there is a Judas.. Hope y'all will understand!
Re: Keyamo Withdraws From Delta Senatorial Race by difason: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
that is his own cup of tea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAC: FG Shares N610.36bn Allocation To Three Tiers Of Govt. In Feb / BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial / ELECTION PETITIONS: Appeal Court Transfers All Pending Cases To Abuja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.