Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? (10901 Views)

How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! / What Your Month Of Birth Says About You / Story Behind Your Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 28, 2013
Na which partner work best for you. State her month!
vizboy: na only me be scorpion make dey this furum. Na waoh
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2013
IMO pisces re very easy to get lipsrsealed
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2013
2s£xy:
Disgusting! They don't know what they want... Living with your in the cloud or building castle in the air is worse than life itself.

Ex 2 is much miserable and hopelessly regretful of her life.

She is yet to find that which wud her happy!
When she find her bearing in the arms of the right person for her,that inner shielded beauty will surface.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Janeify(f): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2013
we r both feb 2nd.....what those it mean?cheesycheesy
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2013
Janeify: we r both feb 2nd.....what those it mean?cheesycheesy
samething that happens with two magnets with like poles facing eachoda. cheesy
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2013
gcfr.com:
IMO pisces re very easy to get lipsrsealed

Yea...we are free givers embarassed embarassed
Money,puss.yyyy,affection.Just beg us,we go feel pity carry give u grin grin cheesy.But don't take it for granted o.Na there pir witchcraft on you fit start.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 28, 2013
lynpetra:

Yea...we are free givers embarassed embarassed
Money,puss.yyyy,affection.Just beg us,we go feel pity carry give u grin grin cheesy.But don't take it for granted o.Na there pir witchcraft on you fit start.
true talk o. Almost happnd with my ex, thankGod she s now married, d girl wan kee me.. But guess what she did?? She named her first son after me.. cheesy
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 28, 2013
I hear. When she don get sense at age 50, wake me up.
lynpetra:

She is yet to find that which wud her happy!
When she find her bearing in the arms of the right person for her,that inner shielded beauty will surface.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2013
gcfr.com:
true talk o. Almost happnd with my ex, thankGod she s now married, d girl wan kee me.. But guess what she did?? She named her first son after me.. cheesy

Lol.Men dey love Pisces oo!!!Is it because we are strange,crazy,sexxxy
My current guy is Virgo.Direct opposite of Pisces.He was tge FIRST and ONLY guy that ever broke up with me.Before i calm down for him,it was really really hard.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2013
2s£xy:
I hear. When she don get sense at age 50, wake me up.

Ok grin grin
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by addictiv(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2013
I am a libra and my two best relationships where with libra women....itz was so making sense with enough love to drawn someone...we love luxury die .......the first ended when she travelled out to study...while the second ended due to family differences...they boyh still keep in touch regularly .....but if I am to pick any I still pick a libra maybe with a november mix....
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 28, 2013
chineloSA: Feb 21 - Pisces never been compatible with any of supposedly compatible sign ( Cancer, Scorpio, Capricon & Taurus )
Virgos are little Lucifers

All a lie. Instead I get along very well with all my opposites.
i'm virgo,aug23-sept22 by d way virgos unlike d little lucifers u mentiond dont tell lies or deceive ppl, even if dey do, dey do it protect, save or prevent anytin negative frm happening/1st aries mar21-apirl20, 2nd germinine may22-june21, 3rd aries again, 4th i cnt recall, but practically i 'm more attractd 2 germinine gals, i can easily spot dem out
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2013
I am Aquarius and don't really know which month I am compatible with
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2013
gsmlogic42: i'm virgo,aug23-sept22 by d way virgos unlike d little lucifers u mentiond dont tell lies or deceive ppl, even if dey do, dey do it protect, save or prevent anytin negative frm happening/1st aries mar21-apirl20, 2nd germinine may22-june21, 3rd aries again, 4th i cnt recall, but practically i 'm more attractd 2 germinine gals, i can easily spot dem out

The Virgo's I have met and know, they are liars and criticize too much. They do a financial profiling, if you do meet their financial and social class standard they dont become your friend. Very cold as well embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Their man are even worse, they just avoid and form of commitment. eeeeww. As friends they are good but as a partner? undecided undecided undecided undecided

But still some of the characteristics of horoscope is true, but I don't believe in horoscope compatibility undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by UyiIredia(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2013
I don't do horoscopes, can't even recall mine.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
Lmao
Uyi Iredia: I don't do horoscopes, can't even recall mine.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by vizboy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
2s£xy:
Na which partner work best for you. State her month!
for the now am babless. But last girl is from this set www.cafeastrology.com/articles/sagittariuswomanlove.html but from what I readi think scorpio is more compatible with cancer but I havnt dated one. But I would love to
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by ikekings1: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
Horoscopes ke? D tin dey work? Well, I date any girl pleasant to the eyes.. I don't care about horoscopoppes...
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
chineloSA:

The Virgo's I have met and know, they are liars and criticize too much. They do a financial profiling, if you do meet their financial and social class standard they dont become your friend. Very cold as well embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Their man are even worse, they just avoid and form of commitment. eeeeww. As friends they are good but as a partner? undecided undecided undecided undecided

But still some of the characteristics of horoscope is true, but I don't believe in horoscope compatibility undecided undecided undecided undecided

yes o,you are correct!They easily get disgusted around women! In door lovers,outside they seem to relate with you with little or no interest,but in doors,na wa o.Thier personality outside is most important to them undecided
chineloSA:

yes o,you are correct!They easily get disgusted around women! In door lovers,outside they seem to relate with you with little or no interest,but in doors,na wa o.Thier personality outside is most important to them,they can be something different inside.
virgos are disciplined sha,try to avoid implications no matter the cost.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
Cancer attracted 2 a gemin smiley smiley the bomb cheesy
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Reincarnated(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
For real huh zodiac signs bullsheeeeeiiiit angry
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Dannyxy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
I dn't really believe this this zodiac sign ish, it sounds mre like blablablabla grin, Bt nt to ruin the fun, i was in january, so which month is the baby oku i'm suppposedly compaptible with?
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by zeb04(f): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pple born on march are nt totally bad oh,we r very compassionte pple nd very caring,pple get attracted 2 us cz we r mostly very very beautiful nd we have these nice charisma from the outside tho. It beta 2 b a very closefriend 2 a person born on march than 2 b in a r/ship. March pple ve a lot of mood swings nd take very terrible decison wen they are angry. Jst lik lymptera said we can break up 20tym in a 5yrs r/ship,b4 I use 2 ask my sis if it was a spiritual prob that am alwys breakin up wit my bf's nd worst of al wen we com bck he wil tel me 2 promise nt 2 run away again bt in the nxt 2weeks I wil do d same bt I ve learnt 2 accept that. Mayb the ist bf that wil break up wit me if we enventually com bck he might b d person 2 control me nd we r attracted 2 august to septmbr 23
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
zeb04: Pple born on march are nt totally bad oh,we r very compassionte pple nd very caring,pple get attracted 2 us cz we r mostly very very beautiful nd we have these nice charisma from the outside tho. It beta 2 b a very closefriend 2 a person born on march than 2 b in a r/ship. March pple ve a lot of mood swings nd take very terrible decison wen they are angry. Jst lik lymptera said we can break up 20tym in a 5yrs r/ship,b4 I use 2 ask my sis if it was a spiritual prob that am alwys breakin up wit my bf's nd worst of al wen we com bck he wil tel me 2 promise nt 2 run away again bt in the nxt 2weeks I wil do d same bt I ve learnt 2 accept that. Mayb the ist bf that wil break up wit me if we enventually com bck he might b d person 2 control me nd we r attracted 2 august to septmbr 23

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Fkforyou(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
lynpetra: Heeeey,so what of February born,are we goodThe problem with us is that we are crazy embarassed embarassed
For those under Feb 19-march 20.We get wahala o.We sabi break up!!! grin grin
Are you sayin we are bad Lovers....?
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
Fkforyou:
Are you sayin we are bad Lovers....?

Nope,on the contrary we are romantic.Just that most of our relationships are based on compromise.We can actually stay in a loveless relationship put of pity.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2013
August..I don't even know who I attract,I hardly remember my birthday not to talk of that of some partner. undecided
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Fkforyou(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

Nope,on the contrary we are romantic.Just that most of our relationships are based on compromise.We can actually stay in a loveless relationship put of pity.
Tanx....but wat if am different..? I mean just b'cos am March born then I must behave in a certain way dats strange,don't u think...?
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by BarryX(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
March-Aries born here, Ironically , I've had good relationship both casual and otherwise from all shades of the Zodiac !!
But, personally don't like the fishy pisceans --- They don't just come off good to me !!
The most life-threatening relationship I've had is with a Piscean!
The Stereotype just rub off on all of them
Apologies to them good pisces Bred
grin
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by lipsyliscious: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
BarryX: March-Aries born here, Ironically , I've had good relationship both casual and otherwise from all shades of the Zodiac !!
But, personally don't like the fishy pisceans --- They don't just come off good to me !!
grin
tank God u apologised because one of my best friends is a piscean! One of d nicest human beings, he has his flaws tho bt kind to a fault. Dis astrology ish is nt something I really blieve in, bt I'm a capricornian tho! I heard my perfect match should b a Taurus! Na dem know, I'm just looking for my oda half, he could b a Virgo 4 all I care
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
BarryX: March-Aries born here, Ironically , I've had good relationship both casual and otherwise from all shades of the Zodiac !!
grin

We hate you too!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:
Eeeahhh una sabi looooove!!

Thank you lynpetra!
I'm a Gemini (May) btw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl / The Knack That Hunted Me For Years..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.