Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? (11266 Views)

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos / What Sexual Promiscuity Does To Your Health, Mind And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hi guys, so i and my friends were having hanging out and discussing several issues ranging from politics to sports and then finally to the 'taboo' topic of sex... We started talking about strange sexual practices and bizarre fetishes and then weird things we can or cannot do under the sheets. This really got everyone talking as they all revealed what they can never do while doing the kinky. I heard answers like masochism, rimming(analingus), someone even said he could never give orals(but can receive one).

So what sexual practises can you never engage in?? Personally, I wouldn't do anal sex... It's gross angry
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by myboy2010(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by robinicule(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
69 or anyone that has to do with numbers.

2 Likes

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bondage, domination, sadism and masochism (BDSM) I believe its all shades of revolting tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Monalisa185(f): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Anall & Orall. Jeez! Sh*t is too damn gross.

1 Like

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
but you can receive oral abi?
RexKex:

1 Like

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
not as revolting as anal lipsrsealed
skarlett:
Bondage, domination, sadism and masochism (BDSM) I believe its all shades of revolting tongue
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
bondage sex
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by TedBaker(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
RexKex:
anal nope, but oralz d main tin. So swt
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jeloma:
but you can receive oral abi?
No!
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by dajoaneke(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gangbanging is a total NO! for me. I can (I WILL) accidentally kill any gang banger,be you rapist or 3somist

3 Likes

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by SuperSuave(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Homo is a fvvking no go area for me!
I can never lick plate in my life even if it's golden plate buh I can receive sha.., you can call me selfish or self centered tongue
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
So you don't have the popular male fantasy of engaging in a three-some?
dajoaneke:
Gangbanging is a total NO! for me. I can (I WILL) accidentally kill any gang banger,be you rapist or 3somist
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by blueheart(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
B. D. S. M

1 Like

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by obiorathesubtle: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
skarlett:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jeloma:
not as revolting as anal lipsrsealed

Nah I don't agree
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by obiorathesubtle: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2016

I will never in this life suck_a_pussy! Even if my life depended on it.. And I'm not kidding!

If 69 and half was possible.. You know, be sucked and not have to suck.. I would gladly engage!
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by funmilayo32(f): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
If my future husband try it, walahi I will leave his house
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
You're so selfish.
obiorathesubtle:

I will never in this life suck_a_pussy! Even if my life depended on it.. And I'm not kidding!

If 69 and half was possible.. You know, be sucked and not have to suck.. I would gladly engage!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
So you'd rather do anal than maso?
skarlett:

Nah I don't agree
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
tries what?
funmilayo32:
If my future husband try it, walahi I will leave his house

1 Like

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by bettercreature(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol grin grin grin
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by funmilayo32(f): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jeloma:
tries what?
Try the other side.
anal
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thank You! It's horrible!!!
funmilayo32:

Try the other side.
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by StefanSalvatore: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sucking or licking her asshole

Damn GROSS!!!
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by funmilayo32(f): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jeloma:
Thank You! It's horrible!!!
Yes o
It's very painful as well
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by obiorathesubtle: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jeloma:
You're so selfish.

how?.. I don't see it like that oo.. Besides, some girls don't like to be sucked..
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
That's rimming... Another no-no
StefanSalvatore:
Sucking or licking her asshole

Damn GROSS!!!
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
You expect to receive but you don't wanna give and that's not selfish to you? What if your wife likes to receive cunnilingus but you expect you and only you alone to get all the 'head'? Selfish much...
obiorathesubtle:
how?.. I don't see it like that oo.. Besides, some girls don't like to be sucked..

2 Likes

Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jeloma:
So you'd rather do anal than maso?

Yep
Re: What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? by Jeloma: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
I think only extreme masochism is messed up... It can be kinda hot, you know.
skarlett:

Yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) / What Should You Call Your Boyfriend's Siblings??? / Causes, Cure For Late Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.