Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (37133 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by write2obi(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

God bless u bro, i wonder why anyone will be hyping themselves. its childish and pathetic
If the trumpet is mine that means no one and blow it better then
Meanwhile, talk is cheap, show us your pics or forever remain silent. Tenk
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2013
engrsoma: Handsomeness still intimidate girls. haven't you experienced when a girl will see you, she would start cat walking and speaking phonetics.
lmao,phonetics.What of the ones wey dey miss walking step nko like say dem one fall.Sum of them would be talking with a shaking voice,sum can't even look u well in the face when talking,sum would even start working faster and bending their face like say shame dey catch dem.Sum galz dey act like real mumu when they see fine guyz.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Revolva(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
some gyals have that character......inferiority complexity...but if u get money wether you supa urrrggly.....naija babes go f.uck u..weller..
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Fome1: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
tender92: Lolz
Funny enough our Naija chicks are only intimidated by how much you got,your Ride and your Swagg

Nigerian gals see every fine boi as a player so i guess they are intimidated by looks. When they just want ur money then they come after u with all they've got cause of maybe ur name or ur wealth or the car u drive
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by OluomoChampion(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
TribalEAST: can money take u to heaven? Money buys sex not real love same reason why God loves us unconditionally. Thesame way he loves bill gate is thesame way he loves u.
...money answereth all things, biblically confirmed!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by MrMac10(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote
author=mayten30][img][/img]so this is how u look like and you even have
the guts to say a lady to make the first move?see as ur face be like
person wey poverty don finish him life,ur head be like tuber of yam,for
ur mind u handsome abi?chai,dude you don fall the hand of nairaland guys
ooo
[/quote] I got no time for worthless kids like yu i Deal with top dawgs and will never stoop so low to Batt words with yu
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
I got no time for worthless kids like yu i Deal with top dawgs and will never stoop so low to Batt words with yu
mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me[img]
Mr Mac-10:
I got no time for worthless kids like yu i Deal with top dawgs and will never stoop so low to Batt words with yu
mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me[/img]
Mr Mac-10:
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by write2obi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=mayten30]
Nice glasses
LAST BULLET!!
You are not handsome
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=write2obi][/quote]for ur mind abi
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=write2obi][/quote]hahaha funny dude for ur mind abi
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Vikta10(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin
TribalEAST: ...and worse to be without any of those.
grin
TribalEAST: ...and worse to be without any of those.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by tundebj(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
From all dat has been said so far money should not b a stumbling block to starting ur business. If you have a good idea get money and actualize it
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
tundebj: From all dat has been said so far money should not b a stumbling block to starting ur business. If you have a good idea get money and actualize it
yes I agree with u
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by SailorXY: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wetin I dey find enter here undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by tpia5: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
The only thing i'm getting from this thread is quite a lot of male nlers feel being male = handsome.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Abelpeters: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
nigeria guyz na money. Even monkey go get wife.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by kolamilan(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: [img][/img]so this is how u look like and you even have the guts to say a lady to make the first move?see as ur face be like person wey poverty don finish him life,ur head be like tuber of yam,for ur mind u handsome abi?chai,dude you don fall the hand of nairaland guys ooo
julius agwu brother grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by ozoemeka(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Visit a mirror and compare yourself to me. If you need help ask the closest person next to you. I don't get paid to model for no reason .

Elxandre:
If you say you good looking, then I'm an angel grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by ozoemeka(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol I volunteer myself.

The thing is "fine boy" that can't "fuQQQQQ" is a turn off for any girl. 0

pazienza: From my experience,most guys who think they are haandsome,are actually average looking and some are even plain ugly, so all these guys claiming to be handsome here,including the op, you lots should post your pix here,let the ladies judge your 'handsomeness' and let other guys compare themselves to you, cos i know that i am not mr handsome,yet i am most likely to be more goodlooking than you guys.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by ozoemeka(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol leave him and his delusions

pazienza:

No offense bro, but you are nowhere near the class of the guy you are comparing yourself with, you are just an average looking guy,stop hyping yourself,it's a sign of insecurity.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by ozoemeka(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
you are better looking than he is
mayten30: mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me[img]mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me[/img]mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by kolamilan(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me[img]mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me[/img]mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me
harry potter grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by haykayforreal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexytabhi: It pays to be handsome but better to be rich..
Na tru talk jare...but lady can date even marry monkey wey hold money but dey only glance @ fine boiz...
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by sylaz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Niggaa here are actually arguing about this?? Vain mu'fackers!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Gudintent: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
lordtony27: itz obvious Ʊ re an ugly,low selfesteem broke a$$ niga,dnt av time 2 start debating wit u

Hahaha u funny o

All that cos I said dreams don't count

Oya sorry eh, dreams do count.

Olodo!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nmeri17: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
So if you're like me wid good looks and insistent on girls not tasting your 1kobo ,nothing for u. Shay
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
kolamilan: harry potter grin
as in how?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=mayten30]mumu,this is how a handsome guy should look like,this is me[img]

Between two of una sef i no knw hu worwor pass

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by pazienza(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nmeri17: So if you're like me wid good looks and insistent on girls not tasting your 1kobo ,nothing for u. Shay

Post your picture,let's judge your look.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=JOYCEOUS][/quote]na me nah.lol
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=JOYCEOUS][/quote]if that is u on ur profile then am disappointed ooo,why should a guy be more attractive than you even with all ur make-up,I tire oooo
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
mayten30: if that is u on ur profile then am disappointed ooo,why should a guy be more attractive than you even with all ur make-up,I tire oooo

U sure need glasses.
Whr u c make-up? Na only lip gloss nau.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / I Love Her But I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.