Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (37166 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by lymelyte(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
See your rat face. shocked
bjprodint: i must confess i like guys with dimples like my guywink,but guys are indimidated when they see me,no b say am beautiful but my packaging no get part2......handsome guy witout money=monkey:p
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2013

I don't know about girls, but I know I am. Take Masonkz for example, dude intimidates the fûçk out of me.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Teotihuacan: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fact.The more money you have the more handsome you look, so i'd say yes girls are easily intimidated.But O.p how do i use this to my own advantage?? I intimidate girls too much.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Kslib(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na wa oo!! Una can turn topic upside down sha..

Are Nigerian girls intimidated by handsome guys? Simple question as this don turn into debate weda na 'rich guy' or 'handsome broke guy' better pass.. Na wa oo..

All izz still well!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by write2obi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
TribalEAST: handsome equals good face, skin and stature- six packs is just an extra advantage.

the devil owns money that is why the US dollar has a satanic symbol. If money answereth all, why wasnt jesus christ bought when satan tempted him with all the kingdoms in the world? Instead he chose to love us unconditionally when he could have been made rich.
Pastor, pls move to the religion section. Tenk
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by kadas01(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
TribalEAST: lack of good looks and confidence is what makes guys like them think so. Money can only buy sex out of which you wont be fulfilled after but getting love due to ur looks, either good or bad keeps you happy. Those naija gals craving for rides are only taking those guys for maga, though some marry them but not for love. Handsome guys will continue running the planet; evidence- hollywood, nollywood, bollywood, magazines etc. Gals are motivated by wat they see. So when they see someone that looks like wat they saw in a magazine or a movie, they admire, flirt subtly and fall for the guy, all these they do without considering his financial status if only he has confidence to match up.

so guys, get confidence atleast cos no be everything money dey solve.

Note : most gals that crave for cash and cars are runz gals. Real gals are achievers and independent as successful men.

Team handsome...
Tnx a lot bro.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by LajaLaba: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Everyday i thank God how He wonderfully created me....I am Handsome! wink
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by write2obi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Now tell me i can't get any girl i want!

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
To a typical Naija babe, an ugly rich man is very handsome while an handsome poor man is very ugly. Most of the time, they find it hard to differentiate btw an handsome rich man and an ugly rich man; and if both are rich, the richer is the most handsome regardless of who is richer btw the two.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Stanleysteno(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
TribalEAST: lack of good looks and confidence is what makes guys like them think so. Money can only buy sex out of which you wont be fulfilled after but getting love due to ur looks, either good or bad keeps you happy. Those naija gals craving for rides are only taking those guys for maga, though some marry them but not for love. Handsome guys will continue running the planet; evidence- hollywood, nollywood, bollywood, magazines etc. Gals are motivated by wat they see. So when they see someone that looks like wat they saw in a magazine or a movie, they admire, flirt subtly and fall for the guy, all these they do without considering his financial status if only he has confidence to match up.

so guys, get confidence atleast cos no be everything money dey solve.

Note : most gals that crave for cash and cars are runz gals. Real gals are achievers and independent as successful men.

Team handsome...
You got brain
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Adaeze003(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
djeezy: Thank God say I no ugly.
Pics or it never happened wink

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by paranorman(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
The kain muumu threads wey person dey see dis days self dey alarmin! Very soon, we go dey see threads like ''is mukina seun osewa??!'' (talkin'bout a thread potrayin michael to b Jesus! Mtcheew) "who wears it best: obama or jonathan??" "when last did u see a rat??" "who do you like best: airforce-one or 190??!" "is chicken d same as turkey??!?" all'a dem mumu threads!!!

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by daryoor(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
fellow nigerians , why are you disturbing yorself and over analyzing this issue,
theres a girl for every type guy and vise versa.

A whole lot of girls are attracted to paid guys (with moderate rating in other features; looks, personality,age difference)

a lot of girl are attracted to handsome gees (with a moderate rating in other features as well)

from this point i'll stop with the '' whole lot'' quantifier...

Some girls are down with a broke and very handsome guy

Some hot chics can marry any guy regardless of ugly looks and other thinks

Some girls are turn on by intelligent and versertile guys even if he looks average.

Some girls want a born again bible reciting nerd, that has the holy spirit as his imaginary friend.

i just believe humans dont have a perfect theory that always apply. It is however important to note that successful people are attractive people they have more male friends than broke people why shouldnt they have more lovers also.

10 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by orgasticdance: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
intimidation keh? no way. absolutely no regard. i fine small.. grin i have won most handsome awards in school, work etc. but i have rarely ever got a direct compliment from a naija girl. most compliments i ever got from childhood were from naija guys(not gays). but i've noticed naija yankee girls are generally more effusive with their compliments than our local naija sisters. personally i think its a culture thing i havent fully understood and the poverty level that makes our girls hold back.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
THE SHAMELESS NIGERIAN GIRLS ONLY WORSHIP THIS

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by kacci(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
one can recreate him/herself jst a consolidation word
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by shootsight(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
daryoor: fellow nigerians , why are you disturbing yorself and over analyzing this issue,

A whole lot of girls are attracted to paid guys (with moderate rating in other features; looks, personality,age difference)

a lot of girl are attracted to handsome gees (with a moderate rating in other features as well)

Some girls are turn on by intelligent and versertile guys even if he looks average.

Some girls want a born again bible reciting nerd, that has the holy spirit as his imaginary friend.

i just believe humans dont have a perfect theory that always apply. It is however important to note that successful people are attractive people they have more male friends than broke people why shouldnt they have more lovers also.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Yahoo1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
only stupid gals are intimidated by a guy being too handsome,only stupid gals run after money alone....*4 dsake of repetition,only daft boiz thing either one of these things get syou real love.

$winks$

Women are not only tripped by looks,except gals ofcourse,your look are just an advantage.....! if you are goodlooking and can stand your ground financially,trust me...all you need to worry about is having to make a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by importexpert(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by lolaxavier(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Any babe dey here...

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by kolamilan(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
bjprodint: i must confess i like guys with dimples like my guywink,but guys are indimidated when they see me,no b say am beautiful but my packaging no get part2......handsome guy witout money=monkey:p
YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR ............
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Reading these posts, a good many of you have no idea what the word "intimidation" means. undecided
#leavesthreadinahuff

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Pasca07: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Daryor your post make sense..... To the other guys dat are after handsome dude pls tell me where i can use it to get money from any naija bank....actually nigeria girls are after successful and hard working guys not a lazy handsome dude

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by pinetulips(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
na tru u talk my g
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Caseless: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
bjprodint: but guys are indimidated when they see me,
bold!
bjprodint: no b say am beautifulbold! but my packaging no get part2
i think i like dz gal.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by segzicres(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Which ever works. I'm usually stingy with babes, those that last long I get serious with and hit n run with the impatient ones.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by funnyx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2013

Can we see your packaging undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by bolagabriella: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
there are so many goodlooking guys out there with egos and pride that can turn a lady off.so,For me,gud looks gets my attention but a good character and nice sense of humour makes the guy get my love not money

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
money and beauty captivates,ugliness wih wealth instigates ,beauty without wealth irritates,ugliness without wealth..........
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by nickz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
daryoor: fellow nigerians , why are you disturbing yorself and over analyzing this issue,

you've got a brain

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by yorex2011: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
well....dont think all girls are intimidated by looks or by money....the truth is if u get money and she likes you for that...she's a runz girl cos the moment someone comes with more money na bye bye tins...
and the same applies to looks...there is always someone hotter and sexier than you...
and not all naija girls are moved by money...
i doubt if any girl here would date someone who is handsome yet no fit spell him name or no fit cross main road by himself or a handsome "mumu"...
what intimidates any girl is knwn to her alone...
the truth is look good, smell nice, and have enuf in ur wallet at least to buy her something(you dont have to drive a lambourghini)....
cos e go pain if u get intimidated by person wey dey drive ferrari nain two of una go get accident for thirdmainland bridge...
or person wey handsome come be ritualist on top...
peace....
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
People are talking as if handsome guys arent successful as well.

When was the last time u saw a handsome dude working with lagos state waste truck?

When last did u see a handsome guy doing agbero work?

When last did u see a handsome dude hawking?

When last did u see one arraigned with hardened criminals?

Even when a handsome dude is lazy, he still makes money off his looks e.g models, sugarboys, gals paying to have one beside them etc.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] / I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.