Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. (3404 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
@idowuogbo: na oly ur eye i dey see nah...
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
At least u dey see eye, na letter me I dey see. cry
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: At least u dey see eye, na letter me I dey see. cry

hmmm...idowu na beautiful lady ooo
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
from ur eye... i no sey u fine well well... abek not now i don dey shame embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

hmmm...idowu na beautiful lady ooo
I wish...

Btwn... Na ororo u dey use as lip balm?

Just teasing# grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
nekaa: I think I am none of the three o....

Not poSsible.u juSt don't knw it
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: from ur eye... i no sey u fine well well... abek not now i don dey shame embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Okies... No worries...promise u'll show me later cry
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
thareta:

Not poSsible.u juSt don't knw it
Choi! No 1&2

*singing wizzy*

Fine fine gal, come my way.... grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I wish...

Just teasing# grin

grin grin *falls*
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I wish...

Just teasing# grin

All i know is that Idowu is beautiful

buhahahah on the use of ororo, that lip is naturally like that, i no dey rub anything self.
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

All i know is that Idowu is beautiful

buhahahah on the use of ororo, that lip is naturally like that, i no dey rub anything self.
For real? Na wa o! grin grin grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
thareta:

grin grin *falls*
Stand up joor grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
idowu am takin it off now... fast.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
For real? Na wa o! grin grin grin

yep wink
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yaaaay!!! Miss petite..Niooooce! kiss
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: idowu am takin it off now... fast.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

black beauty, nice shape, nice office
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

black beauty, nice shape, nice office
Kai! Usain bolt, u fast gan o! Na 4G u dey use? grin grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
My sweetheart (Loveable) i can see you smiley
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Choi! No 1&2

*singing wizzy*

Fine fine gal, come my way.... grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
handsomeemmy... u sure sey u nor dey help ur babe rub her lip gloss/balm?
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Usain bolt, u fast gan o! Na 4G u dey use? grin grin

Mtn speed pass usain bolt this night. grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: handsomeemmy... u sure sey u nor dey help ur babe rub her lip gloss/balm?
ROFTLMAOOOING.....
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: handsomeemmy... u sure sey u nor dey help ur babe rub her lip gloss/balm?
lol... I don't think i have ever use something like that. Natural tins...
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by veave(f): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
ok... i join my faith with idowu's to believe you... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you guys are really making my night worthwhile, i was soo soo bored earlier. thanks...
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by xynerise: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Handsomeemmy:
lol... I don't think i have ever use something like that. Natural tins...
Na sickness o. Na only imbeci'les dey get natural wet lips due to the saliva wey dey commot for thier mouth
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Unluvable(f): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hi Emmy....you brought me here
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
xynerise:
Na sickness o. Na only imbeci'les dey get natural wet lips due to the saliva wey dey commot for thier mouth
*crying*
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
xynerise:
grand father pack well jor, that one no be wet lip na, shinning lip tins grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
veave: ok... i join my faith with idowu's to believe you... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you guys are really making my night worthwhile, i was soo soo bored earlier. thanks...
Buhahahahaha! Bad gal grin
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Unluvable*:
Hi Emmy....you brought me here

sweetheart, i thought as much, how are you today?
Re: The 3 Types Of Ladies That Nigerian Men Will Quickly Notice. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
xynerise:
grin
grin
grin *falls again*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Reason Why Good Guys Never Get Good Girls / 8 Traits Of People Born In February / Epic Reply: Guys Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.