Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back (675 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back by lokito: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
i have had this experience repeatedly.
A girl i was asking out like 3yrs ago turned me down in a loathesome way but right now she's all over me. She wants to come for weekend; she wants to be my this and that.
Recently my 2yrs ago figure eight crush has been on my neck, sending lotta sms on me. i saw her after like 2yrs so fat and outta shape. Me was like "thank God this girl turned me down o"
So ladies why all the initial formingz?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back by saintneo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Big Boy thingz
Re: Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back by Gudintent: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Because, because ... ermm ermm, oh dang! U asking the ladies

Hold on sef!

Y are you so bothered! According to you, you are better out of it, so what the problem is?

Anyway ladies over to u
Re: Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
They found out, that you can be a better match, than what they already have.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back by clemz85(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
so many things attarchd to so many things
Re: Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back by 25omega(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
It's because of the delusion that their beauty and youth will last forever. Then again if you are young and fit you might as well weigh your options

(1) (Reply)

Wetin You Go Do? SEASON 1 / Tit-bits About Life / Who Would Be The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.