Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? (11373 Views)

Why Do Straight Girls Turn Bi Or Lesbian Easily / Y Do Some Girls Turn To Lezbian / Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
When there is more than one girl in a place they develop a primitive need to destroy any guys confidence should he dare near them. If that same girl is alone she will have no liver to be mean. Why is this so?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by ezeonlinebiz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
They say "Two is Better Than One" if she is in a Group of other Girls, she tends to have confidence and superb sharpness.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by 190: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Point of correct shun, make it

WHY DO NIGERIAN GIRLS MISBEHAVE WHEN IN GROUPS

well baq to ur question, probably cos they aint that generally intelectually bright
so wen in groups where 2 Or 3 mad Nigerian girls are gathered - You shall surely know!!

well to supress that ish!
Just walk up to their group, throw a bunch of hard currencies and watch them scatter like roaches cool

works all the time for me cool cool

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by olashas(f): 4:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Guys do the same
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by superior1: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Its called mob(group) psychology

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by ektbear: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2012
olashas: Guys do the same

Do we? Give an example.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by BluePinkee(f): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2012
It happens everywhere not just with ladies. Simply put; A person gets more outspoken or gets a little dutch courage in the company of others.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by farydah: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2012
ekt_bear:

Do we? Give an example.

When a guy's alone, he rarely 'hoots' or 'catcalls' girls but with other guys, testosterone/nastiness will be on an instant overdrive
OP, i tink it swings both ways sha.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Mynd44: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2012
All girls are not like that and if you are a smart guy, you should try to get a girl out of the company of her friends first before attempting and thing.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Kockane(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Its like d case of d vulnerability of a broomstick standing alone as compared to when its in a bunch. In the company of demselves, deir self-esteem increases and suddenly they feel invincible. Its not peculiar to only women anyways but it seems to be more pronounced in them. Girls... Such amazing creatures anyways. Easy to love and mess with. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by phunmydahdah(f): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2012
farydah:

When a guy's alone, he rarely 'hoots' or 'catcalls' girls but with other guys, testosterone/nastiness will be on an instant overdrive
OP, i tink it swings both ways sha.
Tank u its both ways, I tink its even worse wit d guys
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by fittty(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2012
Cos they feel more comfortable to bring out theirf real self which is most often b*tchy! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by tellwisdom: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2012
Na so, u have said it well.angryangry....all those smelling things go even dey form like sey their yansh never collect blokouuss before....rubbishangryangry

190: Point of correct shun, make it

WHY DO NIGERIAN GIRLS MISBEHAVE WHEN IN GROUPS

well baq to ur question, probably cos they aint that generally intelectually bright
so wen in groups where 2 Or 3 mad Nigerian girls are gathered - You shall surely know!!

well to supress that ish!
Just walk up to their group, throw a bunch of hard currencies and watch them scatter like roaches cool

works all the time for me cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by RuuDie(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2012

Question: Why do Nigerian girls turn nasty when in groups?

Answer: Guys do it too!

After we go dey blame JAMB, NECO and WAEC grin

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by MyneWhite1(f): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2012
Because they don't like the guys and their friends give them courage.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/how-to-reject-nigerian-man-search-1.html
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by tonyx4x44(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2012
RuuDie:

lol...
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by kpozite(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2012
They also want to show their friends and say in action '' I can be mean to the guys too'' and ''I don't come easy''
But when you meet them alone there is no one to prove anything to so they cooperate as expected.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Kockane: Its like d case of d vulnerability of a broomstick standing alone as compared to when its in a bunch. In the company of demselves, deir self-esteem increases and suddenly they feel invincible. Its not peculiar to only women anyways but it seems to be more pronounced in them. Girls... Such amazing creatures anyways. Easy to love and mess with. grin

'Nuff Said!
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Bunchersstab(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2012
ladies wey waN use guy shine in midst of their Frndz dey always pay bak wit hard coin
GUYs ladies are gud companies... Make use of dem & leave dem dnt get involved wit dem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by reeeT(f): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2012
Because is fun wen gossipin in groups.i tink dats wat makes girls and gossip work hand in hand.talkin nasty with ur galfrds is so much fun cos it brings out d bad in you.....
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Felzzz: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2012
Kockane: Its like d case of d vulnerability of a broomstick standing alone as compared to when its in a bunch. In the company of demselves, deir self-esteem increases and suddenly they feel invincible. Its not peculiar to only women anyways but it seems to be more pronounced in them. Girls... Such amazing creatures anyways. Easy to love and mess with. grin

BZMC has freed you & you now have time for NL ba? :-D Na where dem carry you go?
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2012
RuuDie:

since u are an expert in the English language, why not give a coherent correction rather than mocking dat fellow with ur own 'perfect grammer' smh...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by jesse8048(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2012
RuuDie:

Professor of English, pls what was your 4th jamb score?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2012
Its just playing hard to get amidst their group,generally some girls lack confidence when alone,but seems to be hyper-active in group,like a pride of lions.

But that shundnt deter a guy,cos even the girls always admire a guy that has the courage to break the wall.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by kavey10(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2012
reeeT: Because is fun wen gossipin in groups.i tink dats wat makes girls and gossip work hand in hand.talkin nasty with ur galfrds is so much fun cos it brings out d bad in you.....

This is a real defination of a Bi.arch!
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by venorite(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2012
phunmy dahdah:
Tank u its both ways, I tink its even worse wit d guys

re u a lawyer?
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by tatosh: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2012
Even the ones that are desperately looking for husband too will be so nasty when approached in a group just to impress her friends..bunch of chicken brains

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by kavey10(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2012
Myne White: Because they don't like the guys and their friends give them courage.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/how-to-reject-nigerian-man-search-1.html

Must you always bring your bleeping blog site to Nairaland?! Na everything you they write about? Dr. Phil oshi...
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by emenim(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2012
It's just their natural way of showing their female folks that they are not cheap before the man toasting them. So they tend to put up that nasty attitude

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2012
BluePinkee: It happens everywhere not just with ladies. Simply put; A person gets more outspoken or gets a little dutch courage in the company of others.
Well I feel comfortable when am alone than when in the midst of guys,my confidence grows like grasses when am surrounded by cute babes.
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by chucky234(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2012
jesse8048:

Professor of English, pls what was your 4th jamb score?
040 I guess
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? by FKO1(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2012
becos..dats..how..their...brains...work.lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High bank charges / Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread / Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.