Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (65553 Views)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China / Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by DisGuy: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
This thread is about Lome- Togo - not comparing this and that -- traveling to see other countries is not hatred of your own

2 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by lastpage: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Togo? What is Togo?

Okay, l remember now, no be those people wey dey hawk and sell us mashed Beans (Ewa Agoin)!

Very friendly? Hmmm...

Me: How can you sell this small beans to me for #100? Put more joor.

Togolese gaal: Nooo Oga, l cant put more.

Me: Alright, put a little more "Oil and Pepper" now abi dat one is not part of what l paid for?

Togolese gaal: Gberumi joor, l want go (Help put my wares back on my head, l want to go!)

friendly indeed!

Me: if you want ne to "Gberuu you", then you have to pay for it or add to my beans! shocked shocked shocked grin

Togolese gaal: Swears silently and lifts the Pot of beans on her head.... walks away while muttering "Oga if you call me net time, l will not come..." shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by dnawah(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
engineerd: But Togo produces the best house maids...
and the best cement
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by chucky234(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lome look like a camping site when compare to Yuzedo's Banana iceland.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by rapcy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow... Itz really beautiful... I like d pictures... I go travel go there soon..
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by imperiouxx(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
lastpage: Togo? What is Togo?

Okay, l remember now, no be those people wey dey hawk and sell us mashed Beans (Ewa Agoin)!

Very friendly? Hmmm...

Me: How can you sell this small beans to me for #100? Put more joor.

Togolese gaal: Nooo Oga, l cant put more.

Me: Alright, put a little more "Oil and Pepper" now abi dat one is not part of what l paid for?

Togolese gaal: Gberumi joor, l want go (Help put my wares back on my head, l want to go!)

friendly indeed!

Me: if you want ne to "Gberuu you", then you have to pay for it or add to my beans! shocked shocked shocked grin

Togolese gaal: Swears silently and lifts the Pot of beans on her head.... walks away while muttering "Oga if you call me net time, l will not come..." shocked shocked

Lastpage!

Why? [size=13pt]Why?![/size] soooo dry angry
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Tinyemeka(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
I was in pry sch when I used to hear about Gnassingbe Eyademma. Who is the current president of Togo? When did he assume office?
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Tinyemeka(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
I was in pry sch when I began to hear about Gnassingbe Eyademma. Who is the current president of Togo? When did he assume office?
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by sundaydammy: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thanks for this post I have been looking for anyone that can talk about togo, the information needed about the county are transportation fee from 9ja hotel fee and like how much can a family of 3 take along for 2 weeks I really need this information thanks
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by dheaven: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
sundaydammy: Thanks for this post I have been looking for anyone that can talk about togo, the information needed about the county are transportation fee from 9ja hotel fee and like how much can a family of 3 take along for 2 weeks I really need this information thanks
Average hotel price per night is between N4-N6k per night and three of you can stay in the same room. Each persons transport by land to and from should be around N15-N18k. Apart from language and currency everything Togo is just like Nigeria.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Arosa(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
[size=28pt]TOGO NICE LIKE THAT![/size]
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Kayx: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
I pledge to NIGERIA my country
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by whitecat007: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nice to see and hear good things about Togo. My younger sister is married to a Togolese pastor and they both recently moved to Togo. Everyone in the family was against the move, but my sister tells us good things about the country. I plan to visit the place next year.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Chartey(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
dheaven: Average hotel price per night is between N4-N6k per night and three of you can stay in the same room. Each persons transport by land to and from should be around N15-N18k. Apart from language and currency everything Togo is just like Nigeria.
15k for tp is high. U can get from Seme in Badagry to Lome 3k and same price back. I've travelled along the the ecowas corridor a couple of times.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Beautiful country!!!

One of my aunts lived in Togo for years and she said it's a poor country. . .

Their currency has little to no value, if you go into that country with 10,000 naira .you're a millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Revolva(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2013
so togo fine liek this na him their women full all the slums in lagos.selling agoyi beans with their bi yansh.....omo togo girls sabi Bleep like dog..lol

ave been to lome before jare..i just likeit because its less populated.omo e no reach lagos..sef...by structure...sef....
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by adsonstone: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=azjaponnaisnoir]Hi Bro,how are you man cheesy I advice you to buy electronics and textiles stuff especially smartphones at the seaport if u have connection with those togolese guys here u go make money,u can buy a galaxy S3 there at 75K naira at the seaport,textiles u go buy tire lol,is far cheaper here compare 2 naija but no near nigerians boutique go to togolese shops,but seaport has everything you want,Gud luck.

S3 at 75k?? That's too expensive (itz 65k here in Nigeria)
Maybe you meant s4
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by honorsam(m): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2013
Seyilome: Well, am a Nigerian,but a Togolese born and my granny is Togolese, It is in Nigeria I see people eating food for 3 times or less,but in Lomé,they eat as they like any time, and they are very neat. I enjoy spending my holiday there.All my mother's family are there,my mother owned house there before she died. Life in Togo is more classical, Yorubas are many there especially we Ejigbo,more than a million.there many Yoruba churches.
Mr eater,what sort of food is that,if I may ask Akpele grin ;Dits there that i noticed that a family of five can use one fingerling(salmon) to make a watery soup that will serve all.I stood aghast to watch the magic you people do with maize,all your food centres on it.Aside that,you are friendly and accomodating,things are relatively cheap also expecially your girls grin grin mi dzo lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kuri Wakko Dunes In Yobe State: This Is Not Dubai But Nigeria (Photo) / South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.