Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (65583 Views)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China / Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by SUNNY45: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2013
I cant fathom d rationale behind putting up the pix of these girls, they are not near beautiful abeg...

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Do you know beauty is relative hu? undecided abeg shift
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Seyilome(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i dont agree with you but like i said, i have never been to Togo but people that has lived there said light there is much more better . . . and like a gentleman said, Togo is lawful. . .
dnt mind him, I was in Togo last year for 24 days and light didnt blink talkless of go.

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
azjaponnaisnoir: TOGO GIRL u are lukin' 4 lol grin
4 dat food pix, guy una nor dey blend una tomatoes 4 there? And na eba be dat?
Abi imported ni? grin
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Yungwizzzy: All I can conclude is that

[size=20]Togo is not half as beautiful as Nigeria!! [/size]
Broda u try 4 d "half"
I rather say "1/8" cool
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by bknight: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Friend, pls post cross-section pictures of Lome, Togo just as u posted that of Ibadan. I think u are being selective with pictures to sell Togo as beautiful.

Some of the pictures are the interiors of a hotels. Show cross sections of Togo. Let's get aerial views of Togo &its structures.

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
I saw somebody talkin' about education, undecided wot a sad act, is it education to have special centers where somebody go just go sit down and be collectin' answer without readin' a single note and still pass the exams with A and B??what a nonsense education,from the begginin' u guys teach ur little one how to get things in life at that ease,and those kind of IDIOTS will claim for job after their studies also cheesy hu?Can you see the kind of failure caused since the beginnin' of life?How can a country get good leaders like that??

If everybody pass exams that means even those useless and brainless people go go universities with others,is that a life?Right from there how do you expect to control rate of employment when somebody pay for certificates?? TCHAI grin is that not normal to have exces of graduate to jobs available?Lol what a mess??This is where your problem start from corruption is everyday style there,

When you fail in life is not a crime it builds you up to have conscience and make you stronger to life obstacles,but sorry even parents are telling their children go to SPECIAL CENTER? embarassed what a poor trainin' from ur elders

EDUCATION HAS TO BE REVIEWD THERE AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU HERE ARE THE IMAGES OF BRIGHT FUTURE cheesy

Yes in TOGO the so called village u say,we don't allow those kinds of nonsense,as small as TOGO is we have own light supply source called NANGBETO,what is the crude oil money used 4 BROS? lol cool

Please think before ya open ur mouth,dude should shift please,lol

No offence GIANT OF AFRICA people that's the hard truth,

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE TO NIGERIA

I AM DANCIN' SKELEWU ON PEOPLE FOOLISHNESS HERE, grin
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
The Italian oil group ENI will confirm in the next three months the volume and quality of Togo's offshore oil reserves, the group has said.

At the moment, ENI has indicated that at the end of the exploration stage and the study on the environmental impact of the project, traces of petroleum were discovered.

The company will have to drill two more wells in two blocks to ascertain the commercial viability of the oil, according to a statement released on Thursday after an environmental and social impact study of the project.

In October 2010, the Italian company ENI obtained an exploration licence for blocks 1 and 2 which are situated in the zone commonly known as "Bassin du Dahomey."

The exploration contract was signed by ENI's chief executive Paolo Scaroni and the Togolese Mines and Energy Minister Noupokou Dammipi. cheesy

YES THE SMALL COUNTRY OR VILLAGE YOU DEY TALK ABOUT
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by DisGuy: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
This thread is about Lome- the Capital City of Togo.... as a Travel destination

PLEASE LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY

there is a foreign section in the politic section, if you'd like to discuss anything more
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by ATOYEJE(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
mama-gee:
Beautiful country!!!

One of my aunts lived in Togo for years and she said it's a poor country. . .

Their currency has little to no value, if you go into that country with 10,000 naira .you're a millionaire.
padi na lie o,Togo is nt wowo to dt xtent
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lomé location on TOGO map

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Cross section picture of lomé cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by empero4luv: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2013
ITS HIGH TIME FOR TOGO TO GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY
undecided
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by londoner: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Togo looks okay.

I don't know why Ibadan is being compared and not Abuja or Lagos.

Its good to hear that it is a safe country with law abiding citizens, that is actually more valuable than fine cities.

I don't think this thread was supposed to be a them and us one, but non Nigerians should not assume that Nigerians will simply praise their country when comparing it to Nigeria.

Again....Togo looks okay. Same as most SSA African cities (with exception of ABJ and maybe Lagos)

3 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
londoner: Togo looks okay.

I don't know why Ibadan is being compared and not Abuja or Lagos.

Its good to hear that it is a safe country with law abiding citizens, that is actually more valuable than fine cities.

I don't think this thread was supposed to be a them and us one, but non Nigerians should not assume that Nigerians will simply praise their country when comparing it to Nigeria.

Again....Togo looks okay. Same as most SSA African cities (with exception of ABJ and maybe Lagos)
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
read smiley true talk
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by eye4eye: 1:17am On Oct 03, 2013
Dis Guy: Looks like a nice place to have a break from the Lagos hustle
I plan going there very soon for my honeymoon. It is a cheap place to enjoy yourself if you don't want to go too far from home.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by dheaven: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2013
Chartey:
15k for tp is high. U can get from Seme in Badagry to Lome 3k and same price back. I've travelled along the the ecowas corridor a couple of times.
I can never take such a route because I need comfort.
I always travel to those areas with ABC transport or by flight. So i am talking from my own experience.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by Chartey(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
dheaven: I can never take such a route because I need comfort.
I always travel to those areas with ABC transport or by flight. So i am talking from my own experience.
Ok, i understand now. It's just that you have to make people get the real picture since most people will want the cheap way anyways.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by EfemenaXY: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Lovely pictures of Lome (Togo) and it's so clean too!

Nigerians can learn a thing or two about keeping their environment, clean and fresh!

2 Likes

Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by promise2(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2013
azjaponnaisnoir: @ Nyumba

Bien dit mon frère personee n'éssaiyait de comparer lagos a lomé;je voulais juste mettre les photos de lomé parce que la plupart des gens croit ke lomé c'est une brousse,alors que le TOGO ce fait appeler la SUISSE d'afrique a cause de la liberté la paix et la sécurité qui reigne la bas

Merci pour ton commentaire smiley
If you want to travel and just enjoy for holidays like 2 weeks 30000 naira should be ok bro

@Azjap,Lol that name is too long, great information here,really Togo is cool and with cute coloured beach i have not gone to Togo before but was actually passing was on my way to Ghana and behold the sight of Togo,i was so amazed especially the beach i said to myself i must come for vacation in Togo.You mentioned of business in Togo where can one buy new baby clothings in Togo? i deal on this products and i saw some Women who buy from Togo and then come to Nigeria to resell,any idea of such business?
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
@promise2 lol is a pseudo in french means black japanese

For business yes cloth can also benefit you,cheaper in TOGO,especially girls cloths,sorry if i can't say more about that but is cheaper
Then GOOD LUCK with your future business smiley
For the place where they sell you go to national market and buy a lot so that u get discount
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by promise2(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2013
azjaponnaisnoir: @promise2 lol is a pseudo in french means black japanese

For business yes cloth can also benefit you,cheaper in TOGO,especially girls cloths,sorry if i can't say more about that but is cheaper
Then GOOD LUCK with your future business smiley
For the place where they sell you go to national market and buy a lot so that u get discount

Thanks dear,Please how do i locate the national market in Togo? are there any particular day one can go there all is open all through the week.
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by azjaponnaisnoir(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
@ promise2 The market is open all days except sunday,When you get to TOGO boarder after BENIN then take a car and say ASSIGAME market,that's where most of cars stop befor getting to GHANA,if u use ABC transport i think is better because when they reach TOGO their Terminal there is at Assigame market side,and i advice ABC transport for less stress, wink GOOD LUCK,the market is just at the side of the road you used to get to ghana boarder,along the beach wink
Re: Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures by pet7: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
na togo visa una dey find now u are finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / Kuri Wakko Dunes In Yobe State: This Is Not Dubai But Nigeria (Photo) / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.