Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

!! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! (24867 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by fr3do(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: ..

interesting,the agric fowl has a good sense of humour
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
u would have simply said next set!
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by yungblod23(m): 12:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Jst join d sex section lol mayb u bestfrnd can do beta dan u so stand aside watch nd lrn
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Dannyxy(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2013
God is the owner of wisdom,ask him to help you.

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Goldberg: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=Kikiani]WHY IN D WORLD WOULD I CHEAT ON MY MAN?..seriously sm1's gatta pay..divorce d b!tch!bleep fake friends man..mooove on.. Thanks Kikiani, i dey feel you and so sorry for my late response.
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by PrettySpicey(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
N you left them alive
U r a man of stupendous willpower o.
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by LadyCaty(f): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Do wateva u ve in mynd undecided
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Sanguine(f): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hahahahahahaha... Chai eh! grin. Laugh nor go wound somebody oooo. grin grin. These Nairalanders ehn, they never fail to disappoint. grin. grin grin.
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by kodewrita(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2013
busted. Check the earlier post on the same day. Does that look like what a jilted husband would post?

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by IAMBREEZY: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Don't u have pot in ur kitchen.
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nairalanders are WICKED see advice!!
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by tpia1: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lord have mercy.
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by tpia1: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dannyxy: God is the owner of wisdom,ask him to help you.

True that.
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Islie: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
martyns303: Look at the bright side, they were polite enough to do it in the kitchen and not on ur bed grin

so epic........ cheesygrincheesy
atleast the respect the guy privacy
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Olacchris: 4:06pm On May 30, 2015
Have seen the movie before featuring odunlade adekola and faithia balogun
The end the f it all the husband killled both of them with cuttclass
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by olatebony(f): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
I will leave her
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Winnerautomatic: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Goldberg:
Could you please advice, what should I do?

The5DME

#LagosGirls Trends On Twitter / 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas.