Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

!! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! (24884 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

!! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Goldberg: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Could you please advice, what should I do?
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by bigtt76(f): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pour hot soup for den nyash grin

3 Likes

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Write a movie script about it and sell it to nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by mymadam(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
"Could you please advice, what should I do?"

Ask Google! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by martyns303(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Look at the bright side, they were polite enough to do it in the kitchen and not on ur bed grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by veave(f): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
abek i nor beleaf.
u sure say na true
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Which kind of knives do u have in ur kitchen cheesy

6 Likes

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Popowaa: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
U left the kitchen to come and type here on nl?
Looks like u are a second Jesus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nomski0(f): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its obvious you're seeking attention. Go to bed.

2 Likes

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2013

I couldn't help but notice that you are an old member of NL. And this is ur first thread. But why bring such sensitive domestic case as that over here? Sorry about your misfortune. But such is life. For them to have the guts to take their illicit love affair to the kitchen apparently means its been ongoing for a while. If she is deeply remorseful, forgive her and try to move on. If you can't, send am bak to ha papa house and collect the dowry wey u pay for her head complete. Hire a good lawyer and take full custody of the kids (if there are any). You won't be needing an easy woman training the kids
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by pomporiking: 1:27am On Sep 27, 2013
uniqueval:
I couldn't help but notice that you are an old member of NL. And this is ur first thread. But why bring such sensitive domestic case as that over here? Sorry about your misfortune. But such is life. For them to have the guts to take their illicit love affair to the kitchen apparently means its been ongoing for a while. If she is deeply remorseful, forgive her and try to move on. If you can't, send am bak to ha papa house and collect the dowry wey u pay for her head complete. Hire a good lawyer and take full custody of the kids (if there are any). You won't be needing an easy woman training the kids

Una can give suggestion on something wey neva do you b4??ur best friend Bleep your wife,and you dey yan move on
SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY cool

1 Like

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by sKeetz(m): 1:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Pictures or it didnt happen

3 Likes

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Stunner1(f): 1:34am On Sep 27, 2013
uwa leeeee..... ihe ojoooo

1 Like

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Exponental(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Incomplete story. U avnt told us d style, if they used condom, how u managed to see them.....and many more. Consult a movie director pls.
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by chimerase2: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2013
U for snap dem for evidence na cheesy
BTW wich style dem use grin
I knw say e go be dogggggy style cus missionary style no go fit work for kitchen tongue

1 Like

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by bishungclem: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2013
I think divorce will be better.it's so annoying when your better half does such silly stuffs.
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by fr3do(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Which kind of knives do u have in ur kitchen cheesy

dunno
but they should be sharp enough for slaughtering agric fowls.

@op
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2013
fr3do:

dunno
but they should be sharp enough for slaughtering agric fowls.

@op

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Princeparix(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2013
huhh? #jumps into aw-lock-d-kitchen-door river nd ........u knw#
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2013
Sorry man,you can't get a good advice from Nairaland...it's not how it used to be...anyways long time no see! Where did you go?? You rememeber me It's me carpenter...back in the days na wink

www.nairaland.com/carpenter
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2013
pompori king:

Una can give suggestion on something wey neva do you b4??ur best friend Bleep your wife,and you dey yan move on
SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY cool

Tot it was only kids that do 'best friends' these days. :-/
Me no get any best friend. I hate to over rate pple.

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Sunymoore(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2013
How on earth do I get to the kitchen, somebody's kitchen beyond repair
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by HURUCHI(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2013
rafhell: Write a movie script about it and sell it to nollywood.

u well be the producer and director .
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2013
does the location they chose as their love nest have any thing to do with your being heartbroken?.....the way you are specific about just the kitchen and leave out other details.......you sound like you might not have being so angry if you had caught them making love fvck1ng in your master bedroom

whats your address by the way, I want to send someone to repair your leaking kitchen sink
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2013
Lwkmd! I LOVE NAIRALAND
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by debetmx(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2013
Goldberg: Could you please advice, what should I do?

Do we still have jobless people in these country?

Join them for a three-some
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Wt kind of advice do u want? U either 4giv ur wife n kick ur frnd out of ya life
OR kick both of dem out of ya life.. simple.

2 Likes

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by HarryPotter1(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2013
There is only one thing you need to do,join them and make it a 3some :p

1 Like

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by swtme(f): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Give ur sexiest ex a call......

1 Like

Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by tellwisdom: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Source?? angry
Re: !! I Caught My Best Friend Having Sex With My Wife In The Kitchen!! by abbeyty(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Why didnt you join in the action and turn it to something more exciting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.