Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40152 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Eniqurl(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Driver oya drop me here lemme wahz happeninq # omq! 40+ viewinq, vhiz traffic z tu mch for a story dah hasn't hit FP...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Spartan3d: shocked Up till now nothing tangible has been done,
Front page? No
any unbanned member? No
sexkillz desease resolved? No
Justwise apology? No

so what re wee goin to do?

ROFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Titiluvly:

Ndo nwannem nwanyi cheesy

Thanks smiley

WildChild00:

This is no joke any longer, site owner should hire some system admin, to help protect dis site, that is my candid advise, some dudes are just going too far.

Wow. I never knew nairaland was so close to your hearts. It must pain to be you. sad
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
IYA NGBALI: he has not taken it to front page,pls go ahead and do it

cool someone already did, not me though. Make i watch GEJ media chat finish. if i return and mister seun is still doing strong head, then i go make sure i bug my anonymous underground guys till they pull this site aground, make all man go rest.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by 735i(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Spartan3d: shocked Up till now nothing tangible has been done,
Front page? No
any unbanned member? No
sexkillz desease resolved? No
Justwise apology? No

so what re wee goin to do?

This time around; we will derail every thread that hits front page!! Enough of this nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: Nonso23 (m), donem
(m), StarBoard , ekina ( f), uniqueval, Pif8 ,
blazerMaks, matalan, godjohnson( m),
Teotihuacan , argent( f), Titiluvly (f ),
shachris , Ms Spaqs( f), Ich liebe dich( f),
Onwe101 ( m), mikeljims(m),
REALITY101 ( m), bettyaliu, mercuryeyez ,
kay_bee ( m), p investigator, Davo93 (m), Oluomo6 , Agbgift (f ), benkings (m),
joesh94 , Ajibel (f), Soyedele1 (m ),
Mack3N (m), WildChild00 (m), Acecube
( m), Wu Zetian( f), IYA NGBALI, turl (m),
Spartan3d , timpaker (m), Eni~girl (f ),
Richfella (m), Awoofawo (m), poshdiva ,
Swissbeats , 735 i( m), adaobi123 ( f),
kingphilip(m ), barefootbandit and 7
guest(s)

^^^ Say something...
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Eniqurl(f): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Driver oya drop me here lemme c wahz happeninq # omq! 40+ viewinq, vhiz traffic z tu mch for a thread dah hasn't hit FP...if dz thread shld hit FP ehn sme moderators qo resiqn demselves# qbam

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:

This time around; we will derail every thread that hits front page!! Enough of this nonsense!!!

This is cracking me up. grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Robohangel(f): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
I want to be able to delete my account when i'm sick of Nairaland. Is that too much to ask
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Onwe101(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:

I support......!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by WildChild00(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123:

Thanks smiley

Wow. I never knew nairaland was so close to your hearts. It must pain to be you. sad

This is really going out of hand, site owner said wait, he is going to look into it, but some angry dudes just cannot wait, it will be painful if those boys brings down this site.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nomski0(f): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
They opened this thread back?! This must really be serious!

Men are not smiling o shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:

is that b4 we report it to anonymous.com or after we report it?
cos if 100 pple report this issue to them, ogbeni it wont be funny, I just checked the site now, and what am seein aint funny.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

Our attention has been drawn to some posts that claim to report Nairaland to some hacking groups. We understand this could be due to some silly responses we have been getting earlier from some mods but we want to say it is never an option in this struggle.

Nairaland is our website and we can't afford to loose it, we so much cherish it and that is why we are all here requesting for the much needed changes. So please, we are not going or aiding such action to hack or report Nairaland to any hack group. Our struggle is directed at one direction which Mr Seun is fully aware of.

In the mean time, i salute our doggedness and tenacity displayed so far and i want to plead with us to sustain the tempo and keep telling the forum board our mind until they fully yield.

A luta Continua! Victoria e Certa!!

Davo93
@OccupyNairaland

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
cheesy @mod r231 is back to his duty post, operation hide all posts
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: Dear Nairalanders,

Our attention has been drawn to some posts that claim to report Nairaland to some hacking groups. We understand this could be due to some silly responses we have been getting earlier from some mods but we want to say it is never an option in this struggle.

Nairaland is our website and we can't afford to loose it, we so much cherish it and that is why we are all here requesting for the much needed changes. So please, we are not going or aiding such action to hack or report Nairaland to any hack group. Our struggle is directed at one direction which Mr Seun is fully aware of.

In the mean time, i salute our doggedness and tenacity displayed so far and i want to plead with us to sustain the tempo and keep telling the forum board our mind until they fully yield.

A luta Continua! Victoria e Certa!!

Davo93
@OccupyNairaland
well we re actually being pushed to the wall, as not even a single request has been met...
If NL seize to exist anytime soon, who we go blame?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hehehe... WE NO GO GREE OOO... WE NO GO GREE... YOU MUST____.... Wait o! wat r we protesting for again?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
7. Don't say or do anything that's detrimental
to the security or success of Nairaland.

Please my fellow nairalanders,Don't break this rule..We all want the success of nairaland..This thread is not out to bring nairaland down..

Thank You!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Na so na...
Nomski0: They opened this thread back?! This must really be serious!

Men are not smiling o shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by myOGAonTOP: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
*** singing adele's "skyfall" (the russian army choir version)***

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ahan... Make I tell una. Sexkillz, remember Rooneyboy once asked you why people are often complaining about you?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
@r231,

You have been warned earlier not to do anything that will aggravate the problem on ground. I believe as a mod, what you should be doing now is to look for every possible ways to help Seun overcome this by telling him to yield to our requests.

The earlier stated is so simple and clear, don't play smart by banning contributors here and you should unban those already banned. Be very careful you don't take this issue to another dimension you will regret later and i'm sure Seun won't be happy with you.

Thanks
@OccupyNairaland
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
i don't know why this is even an issue. Check Seun's posts on his profile it is full of thousands of hidden posts, all in the name of covering his tracks. Why can't others do the same?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Titiluvly: 7. Don't say or do anything that's detrimental
to the security or success of Nairaland.

Please my fellow nairalanders,Don't break this rule..We all want the success of nairaland..This thread is not out to bring nairaland down..

Thank You!

Nobody wants to bring Nairaland down. we dont support that. But these MODs should not take us for granted. what we demand is basic. we are not making outrageous demands. Ignorance is the worst form of rejection. They are pushing us to the wall. The should at least respond to some of our request so we would know that we'd know that we are not wasting our time.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Onwe101(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Waitn for action...seun hold meetin with ur mod nd honour our request.if notin is done......PROTEST CONTINUES in 5 hours tym
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by r231(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: @r231,

You have been warned earlier not to do anything that will aggravate the problem on ground. I believe as a mod, what you should be doing now is to look for every possible ways to help Seun overcome this by telling him to yield to our requests.

The earlier stated is so simple and clear, don't play smart by banning contributors here and you should unban those already banned. Be very careful you don't take this issue to another dimension you will regret later and i'm sure Seun won't be happy with you.

Thanks
@OccupyNairaland

I have been warned seriously undecided undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Let us all relax please. We are looking into the various issues. Today is Sunday, let's pursue peace.
Who is Peace? Is she pretty?

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: i don't know why this is even an issue. Check Seun's posts on his profile it is full of thousands of hidden posts, all in the name of covering his tracks. Why can't others do the same?

My brother, i wonder o! And this is even a forum. Reminds me of animal farm. 'some animals are more equal than others'
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: i don't know why this is even an issue. Check Seun's posts on his profile it is full of thousands of hidden posts, all in the name of covering his tracks. Why can't others do the same?
Thats not true, the hidden post on Seun's profile are those ones posted in sections not viewable by ordinary members perhaps the Moderation section.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by jaybee3(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is serious shocked shocked
Talk about not taking nl serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.