Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40145 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by benkings(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
oqa pilot abeq do emerqency landinq na here ah dey qo grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123: Jesus 42 pages ? How did I miss this ?!

Oh yeah I've been sick angry cry
Attention ''sicker''

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Cathaliya: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Titiluvly:

Ndo nwannem nwanyi cheesy
I always knew this kind of agressive razness didnt just come from anywhere.....its a special one...straight from nwafo....nne, gwa ha ebe i siri puta.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by riskit33: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Roboh_angel: I want to be able to delete my account when i'm sick of Nairaland. Is that too much to ask

Definitely NOT

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

Our attention has been drawn to some posts that claim to report Nairaland to some hacking groups. We understand this could be due to some silly responses we have been getting earlier from some mods but we want to say it is never an option in this struggle.

Nairaland is our website and we can't afford to loose it, we so much cherish it and that is why we are all here requesting for the much needed changes. So please, we are not going or aiding such action to hack or report Nairaland to any hack group. Our struggle is directed at one direction which Mr Seun is fully aware of.

In the mean time, i salute our doggedness and tenacity displayed so far and i want to plead with us to sustain the tempo and keep telling the forum board our mind until they fully yield.

A luta Continua! Victoria e Certa!!

Davo93
@OccupyNairaland
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by An0nimus: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
It is really wa. Its even gotten to the extent of threats to bring NL down.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by ecolime(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nna men. Una really mean this E-aluta.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by riskit33: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

This is really going out of hand, site owner said wait, he is going to look into it, but some angry dudes just cannot wait, it will be painful if those boys brings down this site.
Because he's long exceeded the ultimatum of taking it to FP.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
I want to port, pls suggest alternate site. Pls..mods want to rape meeeee, egbami ooooooo
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: Thats not true, the hidden post on Seun's profile are those ones posted in sections not viewable by ordinary members perhaps the Moderation section.
Why don't the mods have that number of hidden posts too? Don't they post in the moderation section? I don't believe that. I stand by what I said earlier.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
3 People have reported Nairaland to that Hacking Site.. For the Sake of God.. Pls take it easy.. Seun is Busy correcting Issues

Plzsss

#TeamOcuppyNairaland
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cathaliya:
I always knew this kind of agressive razness didnt just come from anywhere.....its a special one...straight from nwafo....nne, gwa ha ebe i siri puta.

Nne ke kwanu?..cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by 735i(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
The
Davo93: Dear Nairalanders,

Our attention has been drawn to some posts that claim to report Nairaland to some hacking groups. We understand this could be due to some silly responses we have been getting earlier from some mods but we want to say it is never an option in this struggle.

Nairaland is our website and we can't afford to loose it, we so much cherish it and that is why we are all here requesting for the much needed changes. So please, we are not going or aiding such action to hack or report Nairaland to any hack group. Our struggle is directed at one direction which Mr Seun is fully aware of.

In the mean time, i salute our doggedness and tenacity displayed so far and i want to plead with us to sustain the tempo and keep telling the forum board our mind until they fully yield.

A luta Continua! Victoria e Certa!!

Davo93
@OccupyNairaland

The deed has been done already...The only remedy is for Seun to accede to the demands which you made.
It's really not difficult to bring traffic to this thread... Once we have the required number we will incite an e-riot!!!
I'm sure you noticed the number of viewers has increased significantly in the past 20 minutes
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by timpaker(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is the request too much to ask? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
I followed the anonymous link and did the IQ test on their homepage. They said my IQ is 200, yeah I am a genius!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay: I want to port, pls suggest alternate site. [b]Pls..mods want to rape meeeee, egbami ooooo[/b]oo
Lmaaaaaaao!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Cathaliya: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Titiluvly:

Nne ke kwanu?..cheesy
Udo ma ogodo...ahurum nno aka olu unu...

#teamoccupy NL

grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
12 guests! tongue my anonymous guys are watching. Seun, please dont do this to Nairaland. You worked so hard to get it this far. You mean after all the hardwork, a little delete button will just bring it down?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: Attention ''sicker''

Who are you ? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by psky: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo: 3 People have reported Nairaland to that Hacking Site.. For the Sake of God.. Pls take it easy.. Seun is Busy correcting Issues

Plzsss

#TeamOcuppyNairaland

I think he's just waiting for it to die, that's what he always does.

I don't trust that guy's word any longer, until I see action!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
REALITY101:

Oops my bad sir. I didn't know your father owns nairaland..

You go around bossing people around..

This was my comment on that thread that made you ban me for 2 weeks.

Now the same biitch asss Sexkillz is here talking bullshiitt about someone not telling giving ultimatum or orders.

I have nothing against you son cuz you don't worth me getting mad at shiit but you are just too full of your stuppiddd self and its funny.

Jay bee, ice, and debosky was the and jay bee still is a mod, What makes you think you are a big shot? Please do not say folks are hating on you because brah you got nothing to hate you for, nada.

Just quit being an assshoole

Btw this thread is funny.. I mean the comments and massive likes smiley

I think you need to get laid, get yourself a real toto, not the e-imaginary pussyy.. Sex make real men feel good and frustration free life.. cheesy

faints
REALITY101:

Now the same biitch asss Sexkillz is here talking bullshiitt about someone not telling giving ultimatum or orders.

I have nothing against you son cuz you don't worth me getting mad at shiit but you are just too full of your stuppiddd self and its funny.

Jay bee, ice, and debosky was the and jay bee still is a mod, What makes you think you are a big shot? Please do not say folks are hating on you because brah you got nothing to hate you for, nada.

I think you need to get laid, get yourself a real toto, not the e-imaginary pussyy.. Sex make real men feel good and frustration free life.. cheesy

faints
REALITY101:

faints

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sultanemerald(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Quote"
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
So i read this thread from page 0-44(if it's not on 45 or more by now)
Honestly i'm appalled to realize the height of immaturity displayed by some mods - pathetic!( and i'm am not rowing the boat of popular sentiment here). Well that's by the way!

Nairaland is nairaland because it is patronized by nairalanders. And funny enough, majority of the monikers agitating for this 'deactivate button' are the active members - hell i've come across their IDs more than once somewhere on this forum.
They want it; and after weighing the effects and scrutinizing the motive behind it, I too want it hence we want it!!
And if we are the users of this forum it's only reasonable that the branch be bent our way so we could pluck the fruits. This is seun's property no doubt just like a secondary school is the property of the proprietor(s) but realize that the moment the students are gone ... Fin
P.s: those of you who keep sitting on the fence on this and making attention seeking comments here should grow some balls and choose what side of the trench you are on or just keep moping and spare us your dark-spot-on-the-sun-jargon-filled thrashy posts!
And do i believe we are getting anything out of this??
I like the idea of the half empty glass cup better...

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Adamskuty(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
donem:
Lol! grin me i havent seen even the old pix, cos i got no such time. Besides ain't a G*Y
nigggeeer u english suck big time! Disgusting faggggggot!

Never quote me again,gaytoad grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Agbgift(f): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
This issue wouldn't have aggravated to this extent if seun had listened initially to the demand of members and spoken to them politely initially and the moderators had clip their leaking an.us of a mouth rather than behaving like mini gods.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by bowofolu(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
A luta continua! Victoria e
certa!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian: It's kinda ridiculous to me that ppl want this thread on front page, una get sense @ all?

Well, the Garri folks were once on FP, so don't lose hope.
where are ur brains? I used to respect u dude, yeah, u are a dude. Masculine woman
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
adaobi123:

Who are you ? undecided
Not an attention seeker like you. Post and vamoose no one cares if you were sick or died and woke up.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
4 reports on anonymous hacker, more coming....seun please dont do these. Dont let your site security manager puff you up....those are are really bad. They've brought down very very very big sites o!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
4 reports on anonymous hacker, more coming....seun please dont do these. Dont let your site security manager puff you up....those guys are really bad. They've brought down very very very big sites o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.