Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40148 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by gal10(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chikeziehosan:

Oya patewo
Is A Great Ashiefmens

Sunday is Next tomorrow
Thanksgiving tinz on ur mind

Then banks would open on monday go use am collect money from bank

Awon Prefects
Sanitary/Toilet Prefect.
lwkmd, nairaland una no go kill me today o. i am laughing and someone had to run in asking me if am alright. btwn i support the motion for "delete account button"
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: Not an attention seeker like you. Post and vamoose no one cares if you were sick or died and woke up.

I can post how like. undecided

People like you won't stop me. Mtchew
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
I dey laff oooh. Where is sexkillz who thought this was a joke.

This is the mother of all allegations levelled against you.

Na God make me nor even near anonymous back den. But u see am? Some people don go their.

*evil grin*

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Cathaliya: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: Not an attention seeker like you. Post and vamoose no one cares if you were sick or died and woke up.
Calm down, boy...her name is Adaobi, not Seun.
Divert your agression to him and leave her alone.....
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
bettyaliu: 2010
I do not understand why you all find
this hard to believe. Several people on
Nairaland do this. My life may be in
danger for exposing this but I will go
ahead. Seun is the same person as
Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is
the same person as Jarus and
Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person
as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and
dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same
person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot
believe that you guys are ignorant of
the double personalities on Nairaland. I
guess this is why Nigeria lacks the
intellectual capital to move forward.
( Quote ) (Report ) ( Like)
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Folks ain't smiling shocked I was shocked to see idowuogbe's report.. I thought Sexkillz was your e-fucck buddy?

Anyway, we are working on you guys reportssmiley

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cathaliya:
Calm down, boy...her name is Adaobi, not Seun.
Divert your agression to him and leave her alone.....
It's spelt ''aggression''.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cathaliya:
Udo ma ogodo...ahurum nno aka olu unu...

#teamoccupy NL

grin

grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Cathaliya: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: It's spelt ''aggression''.
Thank you...

Divert your aggression to Seun and leave her alone.....

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Tyche(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
This kind thread
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
2s£xy:
Na wa o. Each time I want to comment, I restrain. I have been following this thread since page 3.

Well, sexkillz and other mods who think nairaland is the Alpha and Omega, which give you the right to talk to people anyhow, please go and start just a blog(anyone at all) from scratch. I doubt you can pull 1000 traffic to your blog in just a year, let alone a forum.

Do not spoil what a man has spent years building with the way drive your hands.

I keep telling you(sexkillz) to erase that mentality that Nairaland can not fall. There had been much more better platform than Nairaland which has crumbled, so what makes Nairaland any different?

Go and ask the likes of Hi5, Yahoo, Myspace what befell them, just incase you don't know.

Do you know how many people have silently left Nairaland? You guys should learn to appreciate the members because without them, Nairaland is Ghost City. A wise business man does not joke with the complain of his customers. Indirectly, this folks are telling you how to make Nairaland a better place, even though their approach may not be appropriate.

Another thing you should notice is that Nairaland load pretty fast on even the slowest network. I am speaking from experience. I am currently in a location where I can't use my laptop due to poor network. The first time arrived, I switched on my laptop but the network was VERY slow. No website could load except a few pages on nairaland. smiley that's the hand work of programming, an edge nairaland has over other forums. Nairaland also look just the same of phones and PCs.

Will you be happy to see Nairaland(Nigeria's Pride) go down in ashes while that of Ghana, or Kenya(I heard Kenya is ahead Nigeria in IT infrastructure) or South Africa becomes the new kingdom?

Will you be happy to watch your OWN house built with sweat and blood collapse?

Do unto a man what you want done unto you.

Also, I have to point out that there are different structure of Social Network. This IS a FORUM and I have never seen where members can delete their account at the click of a button. I have been to other international forums, may be I am not aware but considering the Cpanels I have used, I have never seen a 'deactivate' button in my cpanel before.

There is a difference between a forum and social network like facebook, twitter, 2go and the likes. That's the much I understand about it all.

Why not channel your effort into your own life and make it a better place for the future?

To me, I don't care what become of nairaland in the next five minutes. What I care is the people I meet here and I am able to communincate with. It's their headache if they want to improve and make nairaland the Mecca or Dubai of the future.
is this one sick? Abeg, who made sense of this post?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Onwe101(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
REALITY101: Folks ain't smiling shocked I was shocked to see idowuogbe's report.. I thought Sexkillz was your e-fucck buddy?

Anyway, we are working on you guys reportssmiley
chineke dis mata don de pass power o!!! See wetin sexkillz
caused....
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Tyche(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Let us all relax please. We are looking into the various issues. Today is Sunday, let's pursue peace.
u are supposed to ba an athiest
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Shut up Mr, since when did Seun become ur father

Good thing u attributed his presence on NL to the ASUU strike ,
I can't attribute ur constant presence on NL to anything .

Keep licking people's asses on NL, ur mates are out there making something for themselves each passing day , but u choose to remain here and call urself a MOD. I pity U

#daft aleck
God bless you for a well written hard truth for an assshole
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Spartan3d: shocked Up till now nothing tangible has been done,
Front page? No
any unbanned member? No
sexkillz desease resolved? No
Justwise apology? No

so what re wee goin to do?
it shudnt take less than 2mins to take this thread to FP, or unban those banned, but what do you expect from seun+ the mods??
nothing will be done people, by tomorrow we shud take this e~protest to the next level.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by korexes(f): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
I dont really know who dis sexkillz is, but i seriously dislike him already. I dont care who u are, you do not speak 2 people any how. If i cant freely state my opinion,what is reason 4 establishing NL in the first instance. The guy seiously needs some adjustments.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay:

grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wait, What?? Are you guys serious?! LMAO grin grin

This drama is becoming more interesting..........
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please don't let us correct what is worse with a worst approach, remember we are working with a time frame 7-Day Ultimatum, so please let us sustain the tempo without any threat of hacking or whatsoever, Nairaland is our forum, we can't afford to destroy it! All we are saying is, we want a better Nairaland. Our requests should be met!

@OccupyNairaland
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by matalan: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
13 Anonymous members shocked

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by sCun: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
I've seen some of the reports on the anonymous websites. You guys should stop it please. Sexkillz will commit suicide if this site goes down, that guy's live revolves around here. Seun can always find something else to do.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
I can only hope those of you in Nigeria protested with this much fervor when patriots were protesting against fuel price hikes and corruption.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
shocked
Viewing this topic:

Titiluvly(f ), donem (m), Hardydude (m), mikelreal( m), zill (f), Lila_martedi ( f), ElMatteo (m), Caracta( f), tupez( m), olaotanleye( m),Mintayo (m), bronx07 (m), richP , opey25 (m),Paschal007 , matalan , sammy329 ( m), psky, ayoope(f), Spartan3d , Seun (m), bolakale30 ( m), Eseose9,NL is Gay(f), Cathaliya(f), yomalex(m), ideamaster(m), Sunymoore(m), dejustice(m), REALITY101( m),honey(m), Scoligirl(f ), duffie(f ), god_of_music(m),IYA NGBALI, gozmaxs( m), kakakibuy, krugar07(m),sholarb( m), Wu Zetian (f), Scun, kingphilip (m),caesaraba (m), Tonex (m), timpaker (m), DMainMan,Onwe101 (m) jackbauerspower, Ich liebe dich (f ),bad meat (m), Nonso23 (m), Mynd_44 , shachris and 11 guest(s)

PS: 11 guests shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Spartan3d:
it shudnt take less than 2mins to take this thread to FP, or unban those banned, but what do you expect from seun+ the mods??
nothing will be done people, by tomorrow we shud take this e~protest to the next level.

You've really spoken like a true spartan that you are. This is the spirit that we must incur in Nigeria. We must continue this protest till our demands are met.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by 735i(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian: Wait, What?? Are you guys serious?! LMAO grin grin

This drama is becoming more interesting..........

***holds nose and backs off****

hmmmmm; yeye dey smell...please close your mouth!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Lilamartedi(f): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88: I can only hope those of you in Nigeria protested with this much fervor when patriots were protesting against fuel price hikes and corruption.
shift abeg..lemme hear word

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: psky, ayoope(f), Seun(m), bolakale30 ( m), ideamaster(m),
Sunymoore(m), dejustice ( m), Scoligirl(f ),
duffie(f ), god_of_music ( m), IYA NGBALI,
gozmaxs ( m), kakakibuy, krugar07( m),
sholarb( m), caesaraba( m), Tonex( m),
nyere84 (f ), clemclem(m), Paschal007 ,
femi4 (m), sammy329 ( m), D' Genius (m ),
lat4real , yomalex (m), Mack3N (m), Scun ,
WildChild00(m), shachris , Spartan3d ,
Onwe101 (m), bad meat( m), Hardy dude
(m), Pinkyeyes( f), RedBenson( m),
mercuryeyez , Nonso23 (m), 2s£xy ,
jackbauerspower , richP , Bensonn ,
matalan, Mintayo(m), zill (f ), Ich liebe
dich( f), Awoofawo (m), 735 i(m),
Cathaliya( f), NL is Gay( f), REALITY101 ( m),
honey( m), Danhumprey(m),
adaobi123 (f ), sкчscrαρεr™ (m), Wu
Zetian( f), korexes( f), Titiluvly ( f),
swtchicgurl(f ), Lila_martedi (f ) and 11
guest(s)

^^^ Say something!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mba, he is not sick, but your eyes are sick
NL is Gay:
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Sunymoore(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay:
He's a business man

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.