Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40889 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by chessguru1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
If truth be told, am not too surprised with the behavior of some Mods. The thing is that Nigerians aren't J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ good managers. Its the reason businesses with hot products/ services / clients still end up crashing.
Its only here that we will see a trader swearing and cursing a customer simple because the customer didn't come to buy with enough change. The idea of customers always being right does not apply here. We really have a poor customer orientation.
The same attitude I see with the mods, especially that sex-guy @ the beginning of the thread.
What exactly was his point with ASUU and him calling people kids?
There a lot of changes required, and its only right NL pay attention to them
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by dammylarey(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
justwise:

'We'? How many of you out of 1000.000.....members of nairaland?

hmmmmm.............
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: @Ogugua88, i understand your position on trying to bring an end to the issue at the start as you claimed but the issue were the MODS disrespectful and rude responses.

Justwise has greatly contributed to this website, you can check the travel section to confirm what i am saying but he needs to work on his manners of approach and addressing members here. He started responding this topic well not until he got infected by Sexkillz virus.

As for Sexkillz, we are all saying, time up on Nairaland!!!
gbam

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Onwe101(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Heheheh na banin levels now?....getin interestin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by riskit33: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: Please don't let us correct what is worse with a worst approach, remember we are working with a time frame 7-Day Ultimatum, so please let us sustain the tempo without any threat of hacking or whatsoever, Nairaland is our forum, we can't afford to destroy it! All we are saying is, we want a better Nairaland. Our requests should be met!

@OccupyNairaland
Ok OP after the 7-day-ultimatum and Seun does not yield what do you advise should be the next course of action? Because all these cannot be thrown away just like that.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
You guys should have mercy on albino monkey. If he stops being a mod, what will he do with his life ehn??

Y'all should hv mercy now, haba! grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Meanwhile on anonymous page!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by shachris01: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
5 reports on anonymous....more coming. Seun, honestly, i will hate to see you lose it all in 2 mins.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Ajibam: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
I just dey watch cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
psky: Why don't you try and work things out with sexkillz. If so many people are complaining about him then there must surely be something wrong. We can't all gang up to say sexkillz has a problem, he must be doing something wrong. Please, at least consider his safety, because if things go on like this then someone is going to try to find him and harm him. In Nigeria we don't have CSI or FBI, when you die you are thrown into the canal, and that's the end of story.

I view a lot of the anti-Sexkillz/anti-mod threads and check the ban and posting histories of those complaining. Some of them have been banned only once or twice. Some are banned on weekly or monthly bases (both their primary and alternate monikers).

My point is that those who are complaining about mods have negative track records, all of which can be verified by any moderator or admin. As long as I've been a mod, that's always been the case. Like I said earlier, two wrongs don't make a right. I would be more than glad to assist members who felt like they were being wronged by mods and have it discussed in the mod section, but that simply isn't the case.

I don't see how someone can break forum rules, be reprimanded for it, make threats and expect to be heard. If I was a regular member, I would want the cleanest slate so that if I ever had to complain, I'd be taken seriously.

This is only pertinent to the mod issue anyway.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93:
What a comedian!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Dannyxy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Aluta continua! We need change on nl!,we dn't need e-bullies on nl,we need mods who actually reason with their head...dn't even try to ban me,i read my post two times and i did nt break any rule.
That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] / "Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her?
Viewing this topic: Davo93(m), Geo-man, femi4(m), timpaker(m), Paschal007, WildChild00(m), SweetDinma(f), tunapa2009(m), scampy(m), OMO IBO, donem(m), Bimfo(m), fursh(m), caesaraba(m), Kinzzle, Fabulous47, dammylarey(m), Sunymoore(m), korexes(f), IYA NGBALI, Manweysabi(m), dejijohns(m), kelvincoll(m), Bensonn, justsmile(f), mikeljims(m), Ajibam(m), Denn(m), Ayee Idris(f), Hardy dude(m), Dannyxy(m), psky, Pinkyeyes(f), 735 i(m), Danhumprey(m), adaobi123(f), lynpetra(f), LibertyRep, Ade__(m), blazerMaks, Mack3N(m), ~ZN~, nyere84(f), phxc, REALITY101(m), bishopsamuel, kakakibuy, ddone, lertee(f), Urine, honey(m), riskit33, bolakale30(m), Agbgift(f), Ich liebe dich(f), Fussbot, Cathaliya(f), yomalex(m), mercuryeyez, Scun, kay_bee(m), Seun(m), ojsamuel(m), shachris01, Reuben.Abati, 2tex(m), eazylifer(m), Wu Zetian(f), Idowuogbo(f), poshdiva, mz teemarh, ibnquasale, Onwe101(m), god_of_music(m), Nonso23(m), kingphilip(m), sexkillz(m), Caracta(f), sкчscrαρεr™(m), ooseven, Scoligirl(f) and 6 guest(s)

Yo smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by AbuMikey(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, a simple "no,this feature cannot be added" can save your 7-years old social empire.

Please,step down from your high horse and address these protesters.
Cos,I know for sure when those anonymous guys starts their "prefered hobby" on NL,its surely gonna look like Biblical Tete-a-tete which may lead to unforseen disasters to whom we may have no idea yet.

P
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01: 5 reports on anonymous....more coming. Seun, honestly, i will hate to see you lose it all in 2 mins.
liv him! He go hear wien! grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by AbuMikey(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
IYA NGBALI: have they been fare to us?the answer is NO
We know,but inviting those anonymous guys? shockedshockedshockedshocked

Mehn,that's the height of it all.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

I view a lot of the anti-Sexkillz/anti-mod threads and check the ban and posting histories of those complaining. Some of them have been banned only once or twice. Some are banned on weekly or monthly bases (both their primary and alternate monikers).

My point is that those who are complaining about mods have negative track records, all of which can be verified by any moderator or admin. As long as I've been a mod, that's always been the case. Like I said earlier, two wrongs don't make a right. I would be more than glad to assist members who felt like they were being wronged by mods and have it discussed in the mod section, but that simply isn't the case.

I don't see how someone can break forum rules, be reprimanded for it, make threats and expect to be heard. If I was a regular member, I would want the cleanest slate so that if I ever had to complain, I'd be taken seriously.

This is only pertinent to the mod issue anyway.

Are you suggesting opening a new account to talk it over with with those he ban for telling him how arrogant he is? Just asking.

Lmao @ one my sn ban till 2041
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: @Ogugua88, i understand your position on trying to bring an end to the issue at the start as you claimed but the issue were the MODS disrespectful and rude responses.

Justwise has greatly contributed to this website, you can check the travel section to confirm what i am saying but he needs to work on his manners of approach and addressing members here. He started responding this topic well not until he got infected by Sexkillz virus.

My opinion: as no one has clean hands, drop the threats and try to compromise instead. It isn't fair and I don't think it's right to be holding knives at Seun's and mods' necks when you (speaking hypothetically as I haven't checked your record) or those allying with you haven't got the best of reputations themselves.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by ZN2: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:
LoL, do not let them come for your a*ss. There are a lot of hungry wolves on here.

All I see are barking dogs really. Oh and, Anonymous won't even bat an eyelid on the report. QED
This has become a staring contest.
It's all about who gets teary-eyed enough to blink.

Twin tower two tumbling down in a pile!!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by riskit33: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

Granted, he may not be Angel Gabriel on the forum, I just don't see why the threats are necessary.
Giving Seun deadlines, the insults and threats on him and his crew members, his website, the anonymous issue... Let's be rational. I'd understand if everyone was passive but this thread and section are on fire. It's not like he's never acknowledged members' concerns. He has on more than one occasion.
And for you acknowledgement without any redress is enough to make us go to bed?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by bolakale30(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: Yes boss! Awon temi ti shi wo le!

Anons , dis is d Biancaful Idowuogbo vibrating from 5th response via Nairaland server.I dey ya! Carry go!!! cheesy
Are u a keggite ?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by IYANGBALI: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
korexes: I dont really know who dis sexkillz is, but i seriously dislike him already. I dont care who u are, you do not speak 2 people any how. If i cant freely state my opinion,what is reason 4 establishing NL in the first instance. The guy seiously needs some adjustments.
that's my baby
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
riskit33:
Ok OP after the 7-day-ultimatum and Seun does not yield what do you advise should be the next course of action? Because all these cannot be thrown away just like that.
You don't have to be scared comrade, we have a more powerful approach on ground but i pray Seun won't force us to that extent.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Kessythegeek(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Movinq forward..is taking the first-rate advice of others...not claiminq mr. Know all...Nl members are fed up with Sire sexkillz!! With all his doinqs -_-

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by matalan: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
5 reports on Nairaland within 10 hours. shocked I hope everybody does not take their reports to Anonymous from this thread, then it is end of story. lipsrsealed

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
bolakale30:
Are u a keggite ?
No! I b Drumgite undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by greedie1(f): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
hmmmmm grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Fussbot: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
pls o,4give my ignorance..abeg watin go apen if dat anonymous guy or na group starts work?

*dis thread start like play play naw..haba*mak al of una chillax
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by willibounce: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: Dear Nairalanders,

Our attention has been drawn to some posts that claim to report Nairaland to some hacking groups. We understand this could be due to some silly responses we have been getting earlier from some mods but we want to say it is never an option in this struggle.

Nairaland is our website and we can't afford to loose it, we so much cherish it and that is why we are all here requesting for the much needed changes. So please, we are not going or aiding such action to hack or report Nairaland to any hack group. Our struggle is directed at one direction which Mr Seun is fully aware of.

In the mean time, i salute our doggedness and tenacity displayed so far and i want to plead with us to sustain the tempo and keep telling the forum board our mind until they fully yield.

A luta Continua! Victoria e Certa!!

Davo93
@OccupyNairaland

What's all these crap that ur on about. Are so CRAZY, boring and hopeless that u come on the internet to fight for a 'delete' button? And some crazy ppl are supporting u? A lot of Ppl really need to hang out often and get busy. I really shocked tht a normal human being who is not frustrated who come on d internet to fight for something tht doesn't add to his life. How about looking for another forum or blog where all ur wishes can be granted.

I wish I cud see some of these crazy ppl in person. You want DELETE button n some rubbish. Na ur papa design d forum?. Omo d owner of this site get time sha. Smal smal boys wey dey recharge 100naira to browse dey find delete button. As if d nonsense '1st to comment' n 'end time rubbish' is not enuf. U want sme idiotic buttons so that u can turn these forum to ur playing ground. Mke una no go find better thing do. Awon weyrey!

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
~ZN~:

All I see are barking dogs really. Oh and, Anonymous won't even bat an eyelid on the report. QED
Well, I really I'm not familiar with the anonymous site, but you can't be too sure. These people seem pretty determined, I find the whole thing hilarious grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50)

Download Nans Aluta Gyration Album From 1st To 4th Edition / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Damn Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.