Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved (2841 Views)

The World's Most Dangerous Snake Had Just Been Discovered / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Iaz93: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus:

Hmmm that word of yours is harsh. But well no problem. I will take that.

Note u wont blame me, i ave neva toast a gal so u c i didnt have the boldness to tell her my feelings.

Today we are close frnds but i still ave a crush on her criusly.

Well all the same i agr ee with u i f****ked up big time
Bro, toast this girl and make up for the C" you got.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus: Had a crush on this gal in the university for roughly 3years and still counting.... We were in same faculty during exams we had a common course which every student was scared off ( structural analysis ). We sat on same seat, when the exam started i collected her papers and answered everything for her 20minutes to go i started mine. Hmmmm out of 4 questions i only answered 2. Guy i was mad not only at the fact that i never finished but also that the girl i wrote the exams for is not aware that i love her. (* just so shy ).

Men result commot it wasnt funny. She had A (87) and i had C ( 52 ). I hated myself more because i dropped from a 1st class that semester.

Too add pepper on top matter this gal neva knew i had a crush on her untill recently when her frnd told her. When i recall that event i just start laughing lol!

Boi!!! Seriously? How old re you? U re a very very Big fooool, I wish I have d opportunity of seeing u would have landed u 1 very hot slap.... If I were to be ur fada I for done disown U!!!! Jesusu christ!!!! What did I just read? Dis can't be My bro! Re u sure u re humman? Tufiakwa!!! I wanna assume I didn't read dat!!! Kaiiiimm....... Oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!b wich kind nonsnesne I dey cee like dis chinekeme.... Hiaaaaaaa......

God pls I have just 1 request 4 you! That non of mmy child, should be as fooolish as dis man... All these I pray theee IJN. Amen
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Ymodulus: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Iaz93: Bro, toast this girl and make up for the C" you got.
and if she say no?

Hmmm i wont want to see her again or her frnds.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Ymodulus: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Boi!!! Seriously? How old re you? U re a very very Big fooool, I wish I have d opportunity of seeing u would have landed u 1 very hot slap.... If I were to be ur fada I for done disown U!!!! Jesusu christ!!!! What did I just read? Dis can't be My bro! Re u sure u re humman? Tufiakwa!!! I wanna assume I didn't read dat!!! Kaiiiimm....... Oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!b wich kind nonsnesne I dey cee like dis chinekeme.... Hiaaaaaaa......

God pls I have just 1 request 4 you! That non of mmy child, should be as fooolish as dis man... All these I pray theee IJN. Amen

Hmmmm Calm down please. Before u insult me u shud know not all guys are so free or can toast a gal, it might b easy for u but not easy for me.

Well its not like i wont be able to toast her but u c wat if she say NO? Ooooo u dont know how shy i wud b. Well lets not derail dis thread.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by girlkell(f): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus: Had a crush on this gal in the university for roughly 3years and still counting.... We were in same faculty during exams we had a common course which every student was scared off ( structural analysis ). We sat on same seat, when the exam started i collected her papers and answered everything for her 20minutes to go i started mine. Hmmmm out of 4 questions i only answered 2. Guy i was mad not only at the fact that i never finished but also that the girl i wrote the exams for is not aware that i love her. (* just so shy ).

Men result commot it wasnt funny. She had A (87) and i had C ( 52 ). I hated myself more because i dropped from a 1st class that semester.

Too add pepper on top matter this gal neva knew i had a crush on her untill recently when her frnd told her. When i recall that event i just start laughing lol!
You startd 20mins to an exam students re afraid of and still got C..abeg u bad ni...buh u 4 ryt ur own finish first naw
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Boi!!! Seriously? How old re you? U re a very very Big fooool, I
wish I have d opportunity of seeing u would have landed u 1 very hot
slap.... If I were to be ur fada I for done disown U!!!! Jesusu
christ!!!! What did I just read? Dis can't be My bro! Re u sure u
re humman? Tufiakwa!!! I wanna assume I didn't read dat!!!
Kaiiiimm....... Oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!b wich kind nonsnesne I dey cee like
dis chinekeme.... Hiaaaaaaa......

God pls I have just 1 request 4 you! That non of mmy child, should be
as fooolish as dis man... All these I pray theee IJN. Amen

grin Guy, take it easy on him abeg. You might even done the worst. Men are carried away when they see the one they truly love
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus:

Hmmmm Calm down please. Before u insult me u shud know not all guys are so free or can toast a gal, it might b easy for u but not easy for me.

Well its not like i wont be able to toast her but u c wat if she say NO? Ooooo u dont know how shy i wud b. Well lets not derail dis thread.

Ohhhhh!!!!! I don vex!!! I' hv already torn 1 of my shirts in annoyance, what shit!!!!! Pls which skool is dat? Tell me, I'll come ryt there, toast d gurl 4 you, n when u done with her n I 'll tek her home to deal with her as well, cus I am seriously vexed!!!
Now I am serious, wat damn skool is dat!!! Lemme teach u how it is done!!! Shitt!!!!! sad sad
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Ymodulus: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
girlkell:
You startd 20mins to an exam students re afraid of and still got C..abeg u bad ni...buh u 4 ryt ur own finish first naw

I didnt solve my all over it was just a rough copy from what i initially solved.

Hers was the first sheet mine was like recopying hers. Nothing much.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus:
and if she say no?

This is one fear men have been having from time immemorial. Well, If she says no, so you asked. It's better to try and fail than fail to try. Have in mine it's either you lose or win. Anyhow the outcome is, take it with maturity. That's why you are a man.

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
RedBenson:

grin Guy, take it easy on him abeg. You might even done the worst. Men are carried away when they see the one they truly love

The outrageous length I could rememmber I went 4 a gurl, was calling her upto 2x in a day, consecutively for 1 week, n dat was wen I was a very young boi in my very early 20's .....m dat aside I can't remmember nothing!!!
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by pasqal09: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus:

I didnt solve my all over it was just a rough copy from what i initially solved.

Hers was the first sheet mine was like recopying hers. Nothing much.

Bros if what u say abt ur academic prowess is true, then the girl should be at your mercy. U've got what she needs mehn! Use it! And girls will be flocking around u. Girls are attracted to intelligent dudes
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Raymondenyi:

The outrageous length I could rememmber I went 4 a gurl, was calling
her upto 2x in a day, consecutively for 1 week, n dat was wen I was a
very young boi in my very early 20's .....m dat aside I can't remmember
nothing!!!

At least, that was ur own way of paying the price to get who you want.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Iaz93: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ymodulus:
and if she say no?

Lol! Better than staying quiet and losing out. What if she's interested in you but can't tell you??
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Ymodulus: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Iaz93: Lol! Better than staying quiet and losing out. What if she's interested in you but can't tell you??

Bro i will try. Believe me i will.
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Tholudee(f): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
RedBenson:

No be only to grab chair. Share the toughest moment you ever gave a guy before you fell for him
ok its like you wan hear, bt I'm sure he wl be the one to say this better...after like two months of asking me out...I was in church on that sunday and it was worship time,I jst saw him coming around where I was sitting(and in my church the ushers will tell you where to sit and not that you will sit where you like) he was directed to sit right in front of me...omo con see as he dey do,he was feeling uneasy,wasn't free to sing and dance and was looking back all the time to check it I'm looking at him...after praise/worship,I closed my eyes for opening prayer and before I opened it, he's nowhere to be found...I laughed till I got home that day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by pasqal09: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tholudee: ok its like you wan hear, bt I'm sure he wl be the one to say this better...after like two months of asking me out...I was in church on that sunday and it was worship time,I jst saw him coming around where I was sitting(and in my church the ushers will tell you where to sit and not that you will sit where you like) he was directed to sit right in front of me...omo con see as he dey do,he was feeling uneasy,wasn't free to sing and dance and was looking back all the time to check it I'm looking at him...after praise/worship,I closed my eyes for opening prayer and before I opened it, he's nowhere to be found...I laughed till I got home that day grin

Its not his fault, its a normal tin to be uneasy infront of a crush
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Tholudee(f): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
pasqal09:

Its not his fault, its a normal tin to be uneasy infront of a crush
it was so funny that day, just as if everything was planned grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by pasqal09: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tholudee: it was so funny that day, just as if everything was planned grin

So where is he now, finally datin him?
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tholudee: ok its like you wan hear, bt I'm sure he wl be the one to say this better...after like two months of asking me out...I was in church on that sunday and it was worship time,I jst saw him coming
around where I was sitting(and in my church the ushers will tell you
where to sit and not that you will sit where you like) he was directed to sit right in front of me...omo con see as he dey do,he was feeling uneasy,wasn't free to sing and dance and was looking back all the time to check it I'm looking at him...after praise/worship,I closed my eyes
for opening prayer and before I opened it, he's nowhere to be found...I laughed till I got home that day grin

grin grin grin That got me cracking. But babe you bad wella. Why didnt you like approaching him softly just to make him feel you are cool and happy having him seated around you. That would've ease his tension grin. So he missed part of service that day cos of you. Is he ur church member or just an invitee? Did you people finally date?
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by 190theclown: 1:59am On Sep 30, 2013
lynpetra: Redbenson,na you love pass,na you still carry ashi pass! grin grin grin
Your life dey too complicated. cheesy

ROTFL

Dude knows all the 36 states ashi joints off-hand grin grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Tholudee(f): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2013
pasqal09:

So where is he now, finally datin him?
yes we're dating now
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Tholudee: yes we're dating now

Wow! That's good! At least, he didnt lose everything at the end. It worth the stress and uneasiness he passed through
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Tholudee(f): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2013
RedBenson:

grin grin grin That got me cracking. But babe you bad wella. Why didnt you like approaching him softly just to make him feel you are cool and happy having him seated around you. That would've ease his tension grin. So he missed part of service that day cos of you. Is he ur church member or just an invitee? Did you people finally date?
yes it wil be 3yrs in nov...one day I brought back the issue and I asked wat was on his mind that day, he laughed and said he was like"heeehee, ds girl for my back?" He waited till opening prayer then carried his bible and went home...yes he was a church member then when he was still in school
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

ROTFL

Dude knows all the 36 states ashi joints off-hand grin grin

Your sisters and cousins follow dey there and i don straff them. grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by 190theclown: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2013
RedBenson:

Your sisters and cousins follow dey there and i don straff them. grin

nah thats not possible if it was you'd be dead by now grin grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

nah thats not possible if it was you'd be dead by now grin grin

People wey straff ur sistas and dem cousins dey die? Are they Ogbanje? grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by 190theclown: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2013
RedBenson:

People wey straff ur sistas and dem cousins dey die? Are they Ogbanje? grin

better than ogbanje's

Just try phuck any of them lets see if you'll last another 24hrs grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

better than ogbanje's

Just try phuck any of them lets see if you'll last another 24hrs grin

See you! So u no know say spirit the fear spirit? I don fucck and notin dey happen grin
Re: The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved by 190theclown: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2013
RedBenson:

See you! So u no know say spirit the fear spirit? I don fucck and notin dey happen grin

just try am with my sister first make we see wetin go happen undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Not Proud Of Their Age ? / My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread / How It All Started On The Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.