Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? (44507 Views)

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / Unbrick your tecno f7 now / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by puppy2k(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2013
ibietela2:

This is the only thing you have been saying....... I don't think you can even afford to buy a Chinese used S2

GUY NA YOU NO FIT ROCK S2... I SURE SAY NA CHINA BRANDED YOU GO DEY USE . NO BE SAY NA MOUTH . I DON DEY ROCK SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONES SINCE IN THE LAST 4 YEARS AND I DEY LIVE THROUGH IT ALL WELLA ...MAKE I BEGIN NAME THE GALAXY BRANDS WEY I DON ROCK ? ? ?
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by lolaluv1(f): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2013
yetunsbay: even in 9ja of 2day buying a 90k phone is BEING FRUGAL
I don't care about keeping up useless apearances. I can only talk for what qualifies as being frugal on my own part. Who are peeps trying to impress? Smh.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2013
ojoawo: I still rock my Bold5 and men that phone still get class...
Tecno is for people who are desperately struggling to BELONG

And see someone that belongs to the PAST
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by directonpc(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2013
see the problem with una tecno boys? You buy phone for any body? Flexing my gionee E3 like mad and even my guys don the sell them samsung to port to gionee. Gionee E6 next thing on my mind

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ceejayluv(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2013
The mobile device war ain't about hardware no more... It's about the OS..
Remember how we used to buy
laptops based on latest windows and high RAM? That's exactly what obtains in the smart phone realm now. Afterall there were laptops of 200k upwards , but majority of us bought the more affordable ones of 80-130k...

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by yetunsbay(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

GUY NA YOU NO FIT ROCK S2... I SURE SAY NA CHINA BRANDED YOU GO DEY USE . NO BE SAY NA MOUTH . I DON DEY ROCK SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONES SINCE IN THE LAST 4 YEARS AND I DEY LIVE THROUGH IT ALL WELLA ...MAKE I BEGIN NAME THE GALAXY BRANDS WEY I DON ROCK ? ? ?
wif yahoo fund bah grin
puppy2k:

wif yahoo fund bah
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Dyt(f): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2013
I use 5 phones
BB n HTC are the only phones with a name
The 3, I ordered directly from china
S2, a 7 and 9inch tablet
And I tell ya
Those are the best phones have used so far
My son keeps throwing them frm the stairs down and nothing, I mean nothing happened to them
I get all the features
Infact, it all runs on 4.2.1
Am a proud user oooo

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by yetunsbay(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2013
my view:salvatn they say is personal...buy anythng u cn afford bt no anti-
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2013
they immediately n ignorantly 'chinkolized' it, not knowing that sooner or later dt TECNO -being a confirmed brand name, is taking over d market.
Lately, I think d noise is subsiding, they are beginning to come to term wt its versatility n originality.
A fortnight ago, a colleague at work started 'hating' his Nokia he bought at d same price wt my Tecno. Another friend,wt Samsung -Android but lower OS, is also planning to buy a Tecno.
Guess what they both said....
that I am "USING TECNO TO INTIMIDATE THEM".
The fact is, Tecno brand has come to stay, n using it, I can't patronize any brand AGAIN!
Come to think of it, most of the phones in the market are they not made in China too?

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by puppy2k(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2013
yetunsbay: wif yahoo fund bah ;Dwif yahoo fund bah

GUY EVERYTHING NA YAHOO ? ? ?

GUY I RUN A GAS STATION
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by codeManiac(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2013
I tink d problem here is dat d brand 'tecno' had polluted our minds b4 dat dey cant make gud fones...if they had startd out with dis smartfones den i gues we wont hav cause 2 b ashamd...if u ar ashamd of tecno den u shld also b ashamd of HTC,INFINIX,GEONEE nd other chinese brands!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2013
segzi cres: Looo. Low self esteem. Well I'm not buying one until techno gives me and opportunity to update OS. Bloody scammers! Want people to buy phones instead of updating OS. Heck! I'll just go for an S3 instead. Mscheew

4.4 is coming next month or so with Nexus 5, your s3 is yet to get 4.3 update and you are here talking about Os update
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by iGeneral: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2013
frederal: TECNO really deployed lots of marketers here in NL, just like APC abi na ACN.
Anyway the way people feel na, that's the one you can afford, because u can't choose that over SAMSUNG, IPHONE, LG, NOKIA LUMINA, e.t.c

House abeg help me here o. Which one is Nokia LUMINA? This guy has been watching too much adverts and wishing to own a good phone. Yet he is here to condemn Techno.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by megareal: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Wannabe mentality, thats the problem most Nigerians have. I dnt care how much tecno is dissed, I'm definitely going to buy the Phantom A+. Saw a friend with it and I was impressed. Ive never seen any phone as inferior as long as it meets ur needs. Currently using an S3 and a galaxy duos though.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by J9Masano: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2013
I sold my techno because all d noise I made about android....all d girl told me was still....“Chinko” twas too much for me jareee
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2013
ariseandshine: Toast babe? What kind of woman will follow a man because of phone?

His sister of course

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by enigmagu1(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2013
whc company will allow u use dia name lolzzzz.. pay 1k to put any name u like 4 the back.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2013
it is this craze to use big brand names that pushes people to do all sorts of stuff e.g prostitution, yahoo yahoo,armed robbery etc I smh for people who say they are ashamed to bring out their phones...I use a techno phantom and am so proud of it..my man uses a bold 5 and an iPhone 4 but still envys the way I love my phone...why because I got it with my business profit
.and I didn't have to do any bad stuff to "belong".The sooner you learn to live your life for you and you alone,the happier u will be..most girls I know using big phones had. to sleep with as many as 10guys to raise the money to buy a bbq10..so..I can never and will never be ashamed of my techno ! when people ask me the name of my cute phone..I tell them with pride ,cos I don't feel the need to impress a stranger who would not add to my life!

5 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by puppy2k(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2013
ibietela2:

His sister of course

Guys see una answer below..>>>

I sold my techno because all d noise I made about android....all d girl told me was still....“Chinko” twas too much for me jareee
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by fixa(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2013
krugar07: why should you be ashamed?? afterall is it not money you used to buy it___|
confirma
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by bado10(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2013
U feel ashame abi~~~
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by kemmz: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2013
encryptjay:
Na talk be dis?
End time product
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2013
The only goodnews on dis thread it it shows that GEJ and dokubo are realli working for naija...because unemployment has vanished..btw thot they say there was no jobs..but folks are having 1,2,3,4 to 10 phones....as in ehn? GEJ 2015 till death do una part
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by slinkman(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2013
megareal: Wannabe mentality, thats the problem most Nigerians have. I dnt care how much tecno is dissed, I'm definitely going to buy the Phantom A+. Saw a friend with it and I was impressed. Ive never seen any phone as inferior as long as it meets ur needs. Currently using an S3 and a galaxy duos though.
NO U DONT OWN NADA...

U ARE STILL SAVING UP TO GET D ORDINARY TECNO PHANTOM A+
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Okaka27(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2013
megareal: Wannabe mentality, thats the problem most Nigerians have. I dnt care how much tecno is dissed, I'm definitely going to buy the Phantom A+. Saw a friend with it and I was impressed. Ive never seen any phone as inferior as long as it meets ur needs. Currently using an S3 and a galaxy duos though.
bros abeg get rid of the s3 and duos and buy the phantom then see the difference cheesy
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by kpofkpof: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2013
Piponomics:
Even the devil will be ashamed of this kind of stupidity. Just to ask about what phone to get you are telling us how much you are paid monthly? How does it correlate? Jeez. You should have told us how much you pay for house rent too e-diot.

I choose to remain quiet with respect to your insults rather than dignify you by responding. The problem with youths these days is that they do not make informed decision. They join the band wagon. That is why we are where we are today.

Why should I boast with N375k? When people are earning millions monthly Who am I trying to impress on this faceless forum. Do you know anyone by the name 'kpofkpof'? I can reveal what I feel is necessary because you do not know me.

I quoted the salary because I need intelligent people who read in between the lines to make informed decision. When you need to purchase something, especially a depreciating asset like a car or even a phone- you need to know how much comes in; if it is something that requires maintenance and its durtability.

I won't be so stupid to take one third of my pay to get something if I can get value of that same thing for a lesser value. Most people with the samsung S4 acquired same using the MTN device acquisition scheme. Go to Diamond and stanbic bank and see how people are making money for the bank (of course the bank will charge you interest on those things). Who is deceiving who.

I also stated I work in a bank so that when advising me, the intelligent person will put into consideration that assuming he or she is one of my big time clients and I'm trying to seal a deal of hundreds of millions and then my phone rings and lo and behold it is a Tecno phone. How will the person feel seeing that we have become so vain in this country.

You went further to say that I'm a 'HE' trying to scam people- I'm proudly a SHE and a very beautiful one at that.

On a final note - you said you will like to know the bank that pays 'such an amount' as salary. My guy this goes to say you are not informed at all. Go do your findings. Seems all the bank workers you know work with microfinance banks.

You will still be here in Nairaland hating people who obviously are doing better than you while the people you are hating will be going from glory to glory. I bet you will be here abusing people and then the day I tell you that I now earn 1million monthly, 4million quartely and 15million as profit sharing-then the grey mattar in your medula oblongata will explode because of envy.

Keep hating. Keep it up.

Peace!

9 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by mabeni(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by krugar07(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2013
too many obvious lairs on this thread!!!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by lakesguy(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Mhyke: Techno' nah wah ooo' we
dey look for smfin good
insyd soup' pomo too dey
show face' wonders shall
never seize' I rather buy
an original fairly used
fone than to go for a new
techno fone' wetin! If you
knw fones very well' yhu
will knw technos are just
tryin to imitate' talkin
about originality'
graphics' sound
production' OS' dey no
get mouth' dey just dey
try ni jare' I think techno
is just for people that
can't afford to get good
fones and wanna feel
among' abeg, I noo dey
insult anybody oooo'
make I run go out bfor
pple start bitin me'. guy u beta b sncre wt urself,u'r runng because ur broda's demanding 4 hs nokia2626.nd wt wat u typd,u dont knw d 1st tn abt android so shut up
bro' nxt tym yhu wan quote' try clickin on the quote link' I guess yhur one of dos techno users dat the touch aint effectiv' I dey feel yhur pain bro'
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by puppy2k(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2013
kpofkpof:

I choose to remain quiet with respect to your insults rather than dignify you by responding. The problem with youths these days is that they do not make informed decision. They join the band wagon. That is why we are where we are today.

Why should I boast with N375k? When people are earning millions monthly Who am I trying to impress on this faceless forum. Do you know anyone by the name 'kpofkpof'? I can reveal what I feel is necessary because you do not know me.

I quoted the salary because I need intelligent people who read in between the lines to make informed decision. When you need to purchase something, especially a depreciating asset like a car or even a phone- you need to know how much comes in; if it is something that requires maintenance and its durtability.

I won't be so stupid to take one third of my pay to get something if I can get value of that same thing for a lesser value. Most people with the samsung S4 acquired same using the MTN device acquisition scheme. Go to Diamond and stanbic bank and see how people are making money for the bank (of course the bank will charge you interest on those things). Who is deceiving who.

I also stated I work in a bank so that when advising me, the intelligent person will put into consideration that assuming he or she is one of my big time clients and I'm trying to seal a deal of hundreds of millions and then my phone rings and lo and behold it is a Tecno phone. How will the person feel seeing that we have become so vain in this country.

You went further to say that I'm a 'HE' trying to scam people- I'm proudly a SHE and a very beautiful one at that.

On a final note - you said you will like to know the bank that pays 'such an amount' as salary. My guy this goes to say you are not informed at all. Go do your findings. Seems all the bank workers you know work with microfinance banks.

You will still be here in Nairaland hating people who obviously are doing better than you while the people you are hating will be going from glory to glory. I bet you will be here abusing people and then the day I tell you that I now earn 1million monthly, 4million quartely and 15million as profit sharing-then the grey mattar in your medula oblongata will explode because of envy.

Keep hating. Keep it up.

Peace!

KPOFY !! YOU ROCK DIE .. PASS ME YOUR NO .MAKE WE RELATE
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by lakesguy(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2013
Mhyke: Techno' nah wah ooo' we
dey look for smfin good
insyd soup' pomo too dey
show face' wonders shall
never seize' I rather buy
an original fairly used
fone than to go for a new
techno fone' wetin! If you
knw fones very well' yhu
will knw technos are just
tryin to imitate' talkin
about originality'
graphics' sound
production' OS' dey no
get mouth' dey just dey
try ni jare' I think techno
is just for people that
can't afford to get good
fones and wanna feel
among' abeg, I noo dey
insult anybody oooo'
make I run go out bfor
pple start bitin me'. guy u beta b sncre wt urself,u'r runng because ur broda's demanding 4 hs nokia2626.nd wt wat u typd,u dont knw d 1st tn abt android so shut up
bro' nxt tym yhu wan quote' *no be copy and paste* try clickin on the quote link' I guess yhur one of dos techno users dat the touch aint effectiv' I dey feel yhur pain bro'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics) / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.