Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? (44503 Views)

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / Unbrick your tecno f7 now / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

GUY NA YOU NO FIT ROCK S2... I SURE SAY NA CHINA BRANDED YOU GO DEY USE . NO BE SAY NA MOUTH . I DON DEY ROCK SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONES SINCE IN THE LAST 4 YEARS AND I DEY LIVE THROUGH IT ALL WELLA ...MAKE I BEGIN NAME THE GALAXY BRANDS WEY I DON ROCK ? ? ?

I use Tecno N3, as a Blogger it serves all my needs. From editing programming language codes to writing post on a word document and other blogging application on it i am impressed. My only problem is the screen and low Ram.

I am trying to impress girls like you, I already have a girlfriend. You just showing us your foolishness here. You sound like someone in Ss2 in the Village.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Xano(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2013
tycoon3:
watin u mean, na watin samsung fit do way tecno phantop A no fit do, guy no dey form familiarity for here
#teamtecno samsung going in verysoon just as bb
be awake. Samsung is far ahead. Techno is sniffing the dust particles Samsung left behind.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by kpofkpof: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2013
ojeffo:
Bros,to start wt tecno and samsung dont do the same thing.It is safer to say they use d same operating system.Even at that,there are still uncountable features of the samsung android that can never feature on tecno.If your friend is so in love wt tecno,let him go ahead and sell his s4 to u @45k or even give am 50k sef.
To some guys here screaming "tecno can wateva a samsung can do"..try and take out time and check out the features of samsung. I d t even think u can perform an OTA update on tecno sef.
My boss once was insisting on taking a tecno phantom A2,instead of wasting money on s4.After trying to convince him that samsung is miles better and he was still insisting.I had to get a tecno phantom A2 and a galaxy s3 not even s4,and laid yhem side by side and played a video on them simultaneously.The difference was soooo huge that my boss didn't wait for other demos before opting for the s4 shouying that he has finally seen why tecno is very cheap
I am a tecnical consultant at guaranty network ltd

Thank you dear. Now intelligent people are talking with FACTS.

But one quick one- Is the Phantom A2 the same as Phantom A+?

Thank you
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Willybos(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Pple said dat am using chinchang 4on, at tyms i dn't normally remove it in ma pocket
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by hustla(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2013
All those Eye Pause and Eye Scroll, how many of una actually dey use am for una samsung galaxy s4? its not about the features ... al this Samsung smart scrolling and eye whatever will only make your phone lag.. added efizis that Samsung will use to chop your money..AirCall can be used to comfortably pick your call while sliding your hand across the screen..I uninstalled it myself cos it doesnt make sense to swipe my hand across my phone to pick a call...who has that time inside mad traffic?

All we need is a smooth OS that can play hd movies, games, browse comfortably on H+ or 4G and we are good to go...Nigerians sha..Go for what makes sense to you and your pocket, just that most people go broke trying to look rich..Why would i spend months saving for an S3 or S4 when i can comfortably get a Tecno phone that will hand me 80% (without custom rom) of the features on an S4 for less than half the price of the Samsung..

Truth is a tecno phone like A+ can do most of the things an S3 or S4 will do.. Most of the features are embedded in the Android OS so other apps can be downloaded to do the same things liike; shake to unlock, blow air to unlock and the likes..

If you arent convinced, visit the Tecno Phantom A+ thread.. You can put the S4's custom rom on your Phantom A+ and it will run all this features Samsung want you to cough 100k for comfortably..

5 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by trity09(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2013
KA24DETT: I cannot believe this .
Techno can only sell their phones in Nigeria and Africa Cus there is no copyright laws and intellectual property right .
Techno can never sell their phones in Uk, US or any developed country because they will be slammed with lawsuit. A company straight up copies Galaxy S3 down to every millimeter and people are saying it's better than the mothership.
Techno has no research capabilities , nothing that sets it apart.
It's good as a starting smartphone but please don't say is better than the s3, iphone, blackberry .
U can never get a fake blackberry or fake apple iOS . They control the software and hardware. Android is open source (thanks to google), that's why u get companies like techno and genio in business.
.........u said it all...........[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2013
puppy2k:

Guys see una answer below..>>>

I sold my techno because all d noise I made about android....all d girl told me was still....“Chinko” twas too much for me jareee

You are one sorry sadist
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by Christmasdon(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2013
I hate tecno. *spits*

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ifebosco: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2013
kpofkpof:

I choose to remain quiet with respect to your insults rather than dignify you by responding. The problem with youths these days is that they do not make informed decision. They join the band wagon. That is why we are where we are today.

Why should I boast with N375k? When people are earning millions monthly Who am I trying to impress on this faceless forum. Do you know anyone by the name 'kpofkpof'? I can reveal what I feel is necessary because you do not know me.

I quoted the salary because I need intelligent people who read in between the lines to make informed decision. When you need to purchase something, especially a depreciating asset like a car or even a phone- you need to know how much comes in; if it is something that requires maintenance and its durtability.

I won't be so stupid to take one third of my pay to get something if I can get value of that same thing for a lesser value. Most people with the samsung S4 acquired same using the MTN device acquisition scheme. Go to Diamond and stanbic bank and see how people are making money for the bank (of course the bank will charge you interest on those things). Who is deceiving who.

I also stated I work in a bank so that when advising me, the intelligent person will put into consideration that assuming he or she is one of my big time clients and I'm trying to seal a deal of hundreds of millions and then my phone rings and lo and behold it is a Tecno phone. How will the person feel seeing that we have become so vain in this country.

You went further to say that I'm a 'HE' trying to scam people- I'm proudly a SHE and a very beautiful one at that.

On a final note - you said you will like to know the bank that pays 'such an amount' as salary. My guy this goes to say you are not informed at all. Go do your findings. Seems all the bank workers you know work with microfinance banks.

You will still be here in Nairaland hating people who obviously are doing better than you while the people you are hating will be going from glory to glory. I bet you will be here abusing people and then the day I tell you that I now earn 1million monthly, 4million quartely and 15million as profit sharing-then the grey mattar in your medula oblongata will explode because of envy.

Keep hating. Keep it up.

Peace!
stupid answer ego busting
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by hustla(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2013
kpofkpof:

Thank you

Madame do not be convinced otherwise.by the crowd or people who have bias for Tecno...even them iPhones, LG products and even samsung have Chinese/Korea/Asian origin.. na just packaging different... With sufficient knowledge of phones and all.. that Phantom A+ can run 99.9% of the S4 features.. Just that there is a difference in RAM size, the S4 has 2Gig ram while the A+ has 1 Gig ram.. as a lady, i put it to you that you do not play a lot of games, most women have seen play only Temple Run and Angry birds plus some other little little games..

Dont be pennywise and pound foolish, remember you will still have to sell the S4 one day .. and you will sell something you bought at 100K at a loss... when you can comfortably sell something of 37k or give it away comfortably..

And the A2 is not the same as the A+, the A2 spots a better camera, the same camera as the S4 although it has a better front camera than the S4.. A2 has 13Mp back camera and 8MP front camera for your skype and if you want to snap yourself .. the A+ has 1.3MP camera for front and 8MP for back

The A2 and A+ spot the same Quadcore processor... and ram...
The A2 is a phablet.. a small tablet.. at 5' 8 inches.. it is quite on the big side...
The A2 has 4.2 OS.. the A+ has 4.1 or so..

So..
the choice is yours now smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2013
kpofkpof:

Thank you

The difference is the camera and screen size...... You can get the N9 and the F7 for 70k
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by viroblaze: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Didn't wanna comment but just had to... Can't help my mouth opening and laughing... The techno noise is just too much... Any one that knows PHONES will never settle for techno, he can only use it as a substitute to a Bigger and better machine... I prefer using a fairly used s2 even than use a phantom A+....Phantom A+ which is Techno's flagship device couldn't handle a Lil game like Riptide G2 without lagging and force closing but the 2 years abi 3 years old galaxy s2 can.. What does that tell u Team techno... .?just my 2kobo
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Christmasdon: I hate tecno. *spits*

Go and hug transformer, that is what I do when I hate something and Don't want to see it
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by spicy244(f): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Nigerians with deir mentality. Y shud I go for a more expensive fone wen I can get a cheaper one n both perform d same function. Datz y we r making mistakes all in da name Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ trendy things n branding. Don't av a Techno fone yet buh I'm planning to buy one soon. I'm trading mah bb for techno

#Team techno#

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ujezeez(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Let me correct this impression tecno is a company in hong kong not china.For all we care chinko is used for fake china products.#teamiphone all the same
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by hustla(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2013
kpofkpof:

I choose to remain quiet with respect to your insults rather than dignify you by responding. The problem with youths these days is that they do not make informed decision. They join the band wagon. That is why we are where we are today.

Why should I boast with N375k? When people are earning millions monthly Who am I trying to impress on this faceless forum. Do you know anyone by the name 'kpofkpof'? I can reveal what I feel is necessary because you do not know me.

I quoted the salary because I need intelligent people who read in between the lines to make informed decision. When you need to purchase something, especially a depreciating asset like a car or even a phone- you need to know how much comes in; if it is something that requires maintenance and its durtability.

I won't be so stupid to take one third of my pay to get something if I can get value of that same thing for a lesser value. Most people with the samsung S4 acquired same using the MTN device acquisition scheme. Go to Diamond and stanbic bank and see how people are making money for the bank (of course the bank will charge you interest on those things). Who is deceiving who.

I also stated I work in a bank so that when advising me, the intelligent person will put into consideration that assuming he or she is one of my big time clients and I'm trying to seal a deal of hundreds of millions and then my phone rings and lo and behold it is a Tecno phone. How will the person feel seeing that we have become so vain in this country.

You went further to say that I'm a 'HE' trying to scam people- I'm proudly a SHE and a very beautiful one at that.

On a final note - you said you will like to know the bank that pays 'such an amount' as salary. My guy this goes to say you are not informed at all. Go do your findings. Seems all the bank workers you know work with microfinance banks.

You will still be here in Nairaland hating people who obviously are doing better than you while the people you are hating will be going from glory to glory. I bet you will be here abusing people and then the day I tell you that I now earn 1million monthly, 4million quartely and 15million as profit sharing-then the grey mattar in your medula oblongata will explode because of envy.

Keep hating. Keep it up.

Peace!

I feel your pain o LOL!
If you want to seal a business deal, owning a phone like Tecno cant stand in the way aat all... it doesnt have all those loud speakers anymore.. the stigma associated with it is what is stopping you from getting one.. Believe me Tecno phones have gone past the days of stupid speakers and annoying operating systems..

No client want someone to spend stupidly on contracts.. If you explain to any client that you are actually getting more for less , they will be particularly impressed...

Try it..

totally worth it smiley
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2013
when i 1st saw it, i thought it was an S4, then i held it, it felt different, i looked @ d top didnt c samsung, i looked @ d back then saw techno......thats when it hit me!! Wait ooo!! this fone na chinko na, d tin resemble S4 die.

TeamSamsungGalaxySeries
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by wisdomray: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2013
I have a simple question, WHY DO YOU BUY SMART PHONES?
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by hustla(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2013
viroblaze: Didn't wanna comment but just had to... Can't help my mouth opening and laughing... The techno noise is just too much... Any one that knows PHONES will never settle for techno, he can only use it as a substitute to a Bigger and better machine... I prefer using a fairly used s2 even than use a phantom A+....Phantom A+ which is Techno's flagship device couldn't handle a Lil game like Riptide G2 without lagging and force closing but the 2 years abi 3 years old galaxy s2 can.. What does that tell u Team techno... .?just my 2kobo

See the typical Nigerian
Proudly boasting he can buy a 'USED' phone when he can buy something new for half the price..you no even dey shame
Chei!

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2013
viroblaze: Didn't wanna comment but just had to... Can't help my mouth opening and laughing... The techno noise is just too much... Any one that knows PHONES will never settle for techno, he can only use it as a substitute to a Bigger and better machine... I prefer using a fairly used s2 even than use a phantom A+....Phantom A+ which is Techno's flagship device couldn't handle a Lil game like Riptide G2 without lagging and force closing but the 2 years abi 3 years old galaxy s2 can.. What does that tell u Team techno... .?just my 2kobo

They only buy fairly used of 2011 to BRAG.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by hustla(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2013
ujezeez: Let me correct this impression tecno is a company in hong kong not china.For all we care chinko is used for fake china products.#teamiphone all the same

and where do they make iPhones?
People are ignorant sha LOL!
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by ibietela2(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2013
hustla:

See the typical Nigerian
Proudly boasting he can buy a 'USED' phone when he can buy something new for half the price..you no even dey shame
Chei!

The phone sef na 2011...... Maybe he is waiting for OTA update to Android 4.4 because that is one of the reasons they buy the used phones
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by elphamexcels: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2013
well!
No 1, people know i know a lot about phones
No 2, ma peeps have the mindset am a bigBoi
So simply put, me using Tecno Phantom, has made a whole lotta peeps, big boiz and gurls around me to start using it, i pimped up ma phone and surprise people with stuffs dat they are so stunned e.g I can print a any browsing webpage from my phone, i can transfer webpages to PC and view dem, and kudos to phantom's high resolution, it appears just like ur browsing on ur normal PC.

Left to me, Tecno is boss, they av a simple dream which they are gradually achieving. Ma phone camera is wow! the front camera is amazing, the basic difference between ma fone and Samsung S4 is back camera i.e 13 versus 8mp, then Hardware differences like Phantom A has face detection during snaps, while S4 has smile detection and eyescroll recognition alongside which is allowed cos the price differences is far within range. No Samsung Camera is yet to compete with the latest phantom A2 which i hope to get soon, 13back, 8front.

Most people, especially females, don't rili know what and what their fone has, dats why they ain't proud of it. Tecno's dream at the moment, which is to take over android market in Africa is being achieved as they make quality high and competitive android smartphone at cheaper and convenient prices, for those who studied Economics, we are simply enjoying the benefits of Market competition which brings about price reduction, innovations, improved quality of goods and services for consumer e.g if glo ng never came into the scene in 2005, we mite still be running on per minutes billing, exorbitant simcard price, 1week credit validity period, 1g network,...but their competition with mtn and the then Econet made life better for consumers.

On a rounding off note, i wanna say, Tecno smartphones are rilli kool, amma proud of ma device anywhere, and even Samsung and other competitive peeps always wanna see ma device.
The company that used to run the old brand of Tecno we used to know is gone, another company bought it over, just like Nokia is being sold to Microsoft, but Microsoft's gonna retain the name "nokia" cos its the known brandname. The company still decides to have its production base in China because Production rate is at it's peak in china, and labor is effective buh cheap. For those that are well informed, you wont be surprised to know that virtually all laptops and smartphones including Samsung and Apple has their major production and Assembling plant in China, cos labor is high and cheap there, only BlackBerry isn't assembled in china. In conclusion, Information is power, i rep #teamTecno....
Av a great weekend, y'all.

3 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by mnx4real(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2013
get the Tecno Phantom A plus and A2 from Makewebuy.com and get free nationwide delivery
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by hustla(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2013
ojoawo: I still rock my Bold5 and men that phone still get class...
Tecno is for people who are desperately struggling to BELONG

LWKMD!
Can your bold 5 even skype?
Even the hotspot doesnt work across all networks
Can it play HD games? Ordinary Temple Run dem no born am
How many mins does the battery last on H+. oohhh you take your charger everywhere you go abi?
Your Blackberry that has put its company up for sale
your blackberry that sacked about 5,000 workers cos Blackberry couldnt cope
Your Blackberry that i would soon start rocking its biggest achievement on my phone; BBM

Let me not even talk..

2 Likes

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by viroblaze: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2013
Dude you need to be flogged then u brain examined, Reread again.. Just to clear the air, yes I'll prefer buying an old fairly used galaxy cuz the benefits are greater than a new China Techno garbage..

hustla:

See the typical Nigerian
Chei!

1 Like

Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by bamac(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2013
Wen something is costly dem go talk, if e cheap dem go stl talk. No wonder assu no won com cheap...
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by adultebony(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2013
Who cares what anybody says? As long as the phones serves the purpose of buying it.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by hustla(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2013
viroblaze: Dude you need to be flogged then u brain examined, Reread again.. Just to clear the air, yes I'll prefer buying an old fairly used galaxy cuz the benefits are greater than a new China Techno garbage..

And your Samsung was made in the US?
Yes?

Old fairly used..exactly my point.. you no get shame

Okay
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by theimmortals(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2013
krugar07: why should you be ashamed?? afterall is it not money you used to buy it___|
there are better phones to buy with your money.......Tecno is cheap, so you are going for cheap iteam thats the facts....what of Samsung, Iphone, Apple BB, etc or do you buy those once with sand. smiley
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by lertee(f): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2013
It is a phone na.
Re: What Do People Say About Your TECNO Phone? by floma07(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Pass me my Tecno make i ping joor... Blackberry ati Samsung how market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics) / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.