Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,796 members, 7,841,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. (1623 Views)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* / Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by funkyjms: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Viewing this topic: CFCfan ( m ), SniperInADiaper ( f )

cool
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2013
funkyjms: Viewing this topic: CFCfan ( m ), SniperInADiaper ( f )

cool

grin grin
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Fireworks exploded when he came in. He is needed. tongue
Guess I had a gun salute when I enteredgrin
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Goodnight tongue
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2013
good morning
SniperInADiaper: Goodnight tongue
you are truly an oyinbo, i guess you are the lady on cfcfan's profile picture.
I also have seen your profile picture almost two months ago.
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2013
Nothing we no go see inside NL. lipsrsealed
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by Danhumprey: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Just help me win his heart.

What is something sweet I can tell him?? It has to be true tho
If he is not CFCfan,then I wouldn't mind being buried alive! angry

He is already yours,so don't bother about thinking of something to use in winning his heart. I am sure you both get goose pimples whenever you see each others! cool
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
WHeeZyBoyi: good morning
you are truly an oyinbo, i guess you are the lady on cfcfan's profile picture.
I also have seen your profile picture almost two months ago.

Thats not me but thanks for the idea grin
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by Jbluv55(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
So long to you Olivia Twist (Nobody)
*unfollows thread*
Re: Olivia Twist Of NL Romance Section... I Want Them All To Myself.. by EzePromoe: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Seek no more, Olivia, your pair Oliver is here wink
Your love have been found. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? / He Needs A Graduate For Serious Relationship / 10 Biggest Signs That He Is Inlove With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.