Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? (1639 Views)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by sweetestguy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Most times we argue about what is right and what is wrong,e.g is it a sin for a girl to wear trousers,and all stuffs like dat. We always argue about all these sins dat are a bit controversial,but when it comes to the ones that are very clear,we say nothing about them,like this one"fornication and adultery. We all know clearly that it is a sin,but yet we keep doing it and mosttimes we come to discuss d ones we are nt very clear about,, Now the question is.....why can't WE stop fornication and adultery since we knw clearly dats its a sin,,and mind u, I'm nt been judgemental,I included mysef,dats Y I used the word "WE"
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by charlisco(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
topic like this should make front page. true matter

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by olumaxi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cos fornication and adultery are just english words..what matters most is that we had sex and d sex itself makes d world go round

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by ITbomb(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
If the truth must be told, Because we have never seen anyone being punished for doing it. And almost anyone you know is doing it and still going on with their life.
In my opinion, it is not sexx that is term fornication but the misuse and abuse of sexx. THAT IS FORNICATION AND ADULTERY.
When you have sexx with your one and only sweetheart, you are making love but when you have multiple partners or sexx in exchange of money or favour , that is fornication.
When you have sexx with your husband or wife, it is love making but when done with any one not married to you, it is Adultery
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
ITbomb: If the truth must be told...
...In my opinion, it is not sexx that is term fornication but the misuse and abuse of sexx. THAT IS FORNICATION AND ADULTERY.

When you have sexx with your one and only sweetheart, you are making love but when you have multiple partners or sexx in exchange of money or favour , that is fornication.
When you have sexx with your husband or wife, it is love making but when done with any one not married to you, it is Adultery
Wow!!!
Man and his cunning ways!! See the way you eased your conscience with "sweet" definitions.

*@topic: the reason is, "we" have been lied to by "our world" that "body no be wood", or"no be only egusi soup man dey wack", such that whoever proves to go contrary to this "erroneous norm" is seen as someone from mars!

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Slowpois0n: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
ITbomb: If the truth must be told, Because we have never seen anyone being punished for doing it. And almost anyone you know is doing it and still going on with their life.
In my opinion, it is not sexx that is term fornication but the misuse and abuse of sexx. THAT IS FORNICATION AND ADULTERY.
really? you need to write your own bible.

ITBOMB Version
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Isaiah90(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
because they are the sweetest taboos
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Teepeemumsy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
kaeyame:
Wow!!!
Man and his cunning ways!! See the way you eased your conscience with "sweet" definitions.

*@topic: the reason is, "we" have been lied to by "our world" that "body no be wood", or"no be only egusi soup man dey wack", such that whoever proves to go contrary to this "erroneous norm" is seen as someone from mars!
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by dahmie2013: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
The spirit is willing, but d flesh is weak.
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Self control is slacking nd it just happens at the end of d day
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by sweetestguy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
charlisco: topic like this should make front page. true matter
. Tel dem ooo
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by sweetestguy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
dahmie2013: The spirit is willing, but d flesh is weak.
. Is dat d cause?
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Emekayoung(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
ITbomb: If the truth must be told, Because we have never seen anyone being punished for doing it. And almost anyone you know is doing it and still going on with their life.
Omo u get mouth oo
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Emekayoung(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
DonCrust: A man who marries a woman that does not satisfy his taste will eventually commit adoltry, likewise a woman who marries a man that cannot satisfy her sexually.

A lady whose love for money surpassess her love for Christ will fornicate for the money while a guy that can't control his eyes from looking at everything that wear skirt will skirt-chase.

So I will say let the conscience of every man and/or woman judge him and/or her. And for parents, teach your child in the way of the Lord so that he/she will not depart from them

*My thought*
I believe u
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by sunnyt1(m): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2013
sweetestguy: Most times we argue about what is right and what is wrong,e.g is it a sin for a girl to wear trousers,and all stuffs like dat. We always argue about all these sins dat are a bit controversial,but when it comes to the ones that are very clear,we say nothing about them,like this one"fornication and adultery. We all know clearly that it is a sin,but yet we keep doing it and mosttimes we come to discuss d ones we are nt very clear about,, Now the question is.....why can't WE stop fornication and adultery since we knw clearly dats its a sin,,and mind u, I'm nt been judgemental,I included mysef,dats Y I used the word "WE"

Your question is why do we sin against God. Right?

If you are a christian and you read your bible you would have found the reason in the holy book.

Ok, i will give you a clue, the devil had been condemned and becos he rules the world, he is doing everything to distract us away from God and need i say it, he is suceeding. The truth has been mutilated, people dont glorify God anymore.

We now glorify the devil and ourselves. People dont wanna hear the truth anymore, even pastors wouldnt say the truth anymore. We now live in a world where sin is the norm.

There are 2 categories of sins, call it A and B.

Category A are those direct sins, the ones stated in the 10 commandments, the ones clearly stated in the Bible. God told Moses what and what he dosnt want. He dosnt want you to kill, hate, lie, steal, fornicate, he dosnt want you to serve anoda God.

Cartegory B are those indirect sins, i will call them the prerequisite sins, the devil has made us so intelligent that we have fashioned out ways to modernize and funkify sins.

Smoking or alcohol are not sins, but these acts wouldnt help you in any way, they will only lead you to direct sin, they will bring you in contact wit people who will lead you to sins, they will chase away the holy spirit and angels from your domain.

Wearing of trousers/leggings by ladies, is not a sin but it might expose some parts of your body which might provoke lust in the oda person, lust in itsef is a sin, then lust leads to direct fornication, going to club is not a sin bt wat kind of people are u gonna meet there and wat do they do there.

So, in a nut shell, the devil has given us reasons to defend our sins, infact in our society this days, people see righteousness as a weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by EejaNla01(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2013
In this generation of ours,it has even become a culture...
Those who didn't commit either of the twain before exiting this world are few.

Since its even among signs of END TIME, aint suprised it is rampant.
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by Slowpois0n: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2013
sunny t:

If you are a christian and you read your bible you would have found the reason in the holy book.

Ok, i will give you a clue, the devil had been condemned and becos he rules the world, he is doing everything to distract us away from God and need i say it, he is suceeding. The truth has been mutilated, people dont glorify God anymore.

We now glorify the devil and ourselves. People dont wanna hear the truth anymore, even pastors wouldnt say the truth anymore. We now live in a world where sin is the norm.

Category A are those direct sins, the ones stated in the 10 commandments, the once clearly stated in the Bible. God told Moses what and what he dosnt want. He dosnt want you to kill, hate, lie, steal, fornicate, he dosnt want you to serve anoda God.

Cartegory B are those indirect sins, i will call them the prerequisite sins, the devil has made us so intelligent that we have fashioned out ways to modernize and funkify sins.

Smoking or alcohol are not a sins, but these acts wouldnt help you in any way, they will only lead you to direct sin, they will bring you in contact wit people who will lead you to sins, they will chase away the holy spirit and angels from your domain.

Wearing of trousers/leggings by ladies, is not a sin but it might expose some parts of your body which might provoke lust in the oda person, lust in itsef is a sin, then lust leads to direct fornication, going to club is not a sin bt wat kind of people are u gonna meet there and wat do they do there.

So, in a nut shell, the devil has given us reasons to defend our sins, infact in our society this days, people see righteousness as a weakness.
you couldnt have said it any better. thank you.
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by BiggerBro: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2013
The thrill and the adventure of it. Especially because of the fact that it is wrong abd that they preach it to us all our lives not to do it. And the preaching leads to the desire for freedom we think going into it will bring from the lifelong preaching. That is my excuse. And maybe some curiousity.
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by sweetestguy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
sunny t:

Category A are those direct sins, the ones stated in the 10 commandments, the once clearly stated in the Bible. God told Moses what and what he dosnt want. He dosnt want you to kill, hate, lie, steal, fornicate, he dosnt want you to serve anoda God.

Smoking or alcohol are not a sins, but these acts wouldnt help you in any way, they will only lead you to direct sin, they will bring you in contact wit people who will lead you to sins, they will chase away the holy spirit and angels from your domain.

so on point, well said
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by LawChick: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2013

ITbomb, please your attention is needed as par your GIFT -

https://www.nairaland.com/1473001/free-trendy-wrist-watch-more#18919605
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by sweetestguy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
BiggerBro: The thrill and the adventure of it. Especially because of the fact that it is wrong abd that they preach it to us all our lives not to do it. And the preaching leads to the desire for freedom we think going into it will bring from the lifelong preaching. That is my excuse. And maybe some curiousity.
so wats ur point
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by iterator25: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Not when you're sexually active

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by sweetestguy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
iterator25: Not when you're sexually active
so dats ur own excuse undecided
Re: Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? by iterator25: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: so dats ur own excuse undecided
Yes dude

(1) (Reply)

See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! / 5 Reasons Why Naija Babes Dey Chase Of Married Men / Hi Lovers, If You're In A Long Distance relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.