Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? (2705 Views)

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
An average naija lady from 23yrs and above is already having a strong desire for a husband, i wanna know, is it dat d ladies Urge for se x is so strong or dat d Ladies want marriage so as to carry children, which is d case?

1 Like

Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
GUYS say sumtin nah,leave d ladiz
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2013
Companionship grin
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Companionship grin

Y ar d male conterparts not lookin 4 companionship?
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2013

Y ar d male counterparts not lookin 4 companionship?
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by Danhumprey: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Please,somebody should come and help this OP out of his misery! angry
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by Chimerase(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2013
na de same tin na sex cheesy
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by oyinbogirl(f): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2013
some marry for children, some marry for sex & some its neither! its for love .
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Please,somebody should come and help this OP out of his misery! angry

MISERY KE!!! U NO C 8000 WOMEN DEY COMPLAIN OF HUSBAND SCARCITY 4 ZAMFARA?
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by azubukograce: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2013
for sex
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2013
azubuko grace: for sex

thanx 4 sayin d truth
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by segzicres(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2013
Some marry cause their friends are married and don't wanna be left behind
Some marry cause of......I don tire sef. This OP na captain bovious mscheeW
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2013
segzi cres: Some marry cause their friends are married and don't wanna be left behind
Some marry cause of dem don tire 2stay haus.

True talk bro
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
More responses please
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by DrGroove(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Societal image. An unmarried woman has no respect,no value in Africa.no matter how educated, rich she is so there is this crave for acceptance hence the rush to become Mrs Somebody, Mrs Anybody .Secondly, legitimate children. Men are Not eager to marry Cos society doesn't expect them to, they are respected without marriage. Plus age doesn't affect a man's reproductive career so a 25year old lady is ripe for marriage while for a 40 year old man,life hasn't started. Thirdly, legitimate sex.Women are viewed as irresponsible if having sex outside d confines of matrimony where as a man is allowed to have pre marital, extra marital and post marital sex with any lady and any how yet he is still respected. With these few points of mine,Matrimony here I come... SOON.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by Kunleskey(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Both..
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2014
DrGroove: Societal image. An unmarried woman has no respect,no value in Africa.no matter how educated, rich she is so there is this crave for acceptance hence the rush to become Mrs Somebody, Mrs Anybody .Secondly, legitimate children. Men are Not eager to marry Cos society doesn't expect them to, they are respected without marriage. Plus age doesn't affect a man's reproductive career so a 25year old lady is ripe for marriage while for a 40 year old man,life hasn't started. Thirdly, legitimate sex.Women are viewed as irresponsible if having sex outside d confines of matrimony where as a man is allowed to have pre marital, extra marital and post marital sex with any lady and any how yet he is still respected. With these few points of mine,Matrimony here I come... SOON.

U are brilliant
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2014
macjireh:

U are brilliant
I concur
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by gorgeousnogo(f): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
My dear, its for sex. But with time, the sex will become boring and stop. Thats when many peeps eyes go clear and realize they neva loved d man n wil continue 2 b in a loveless marriage becos of d kids ..... #i guess i'm scared of marriage because of dis
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by sexylogan(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
macjireh:

Y ar d male counterparts not lookin 4 companionship?

We are also looking for companionship nah....In bed tongue
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
DrGroove: Societal image. An unmarried woman has no respect,no value in Africa.no matter how educated, rich she is so there is this crave for acceptance hence the rush to become Mrs Somebody, Mrs Anybody .Secondly, legitimate children. Men are Not eager to marry Cos society doesn't expect them to, they are respected without marriage. Plus age doesn't affect a man's reproductive career so a 25year old lady is ripe for marriage while for a 40 year old man,life hasn't started. Thirdly, legitimate sex.Women are viewed as irresponsible if having sex outside d confines of matrimony where as a man is allowed to have pre marital, extra marital and post marital sex with any lady and any how yet he is still respected. With these few points of mine,Matrimony here I come... SOON.
A wise lady has jst spoken.... I love wen wise ppl speak.. '' Respect ''

1 Like

Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 4:05am On Jul 22, 2014
tosyne2much: A wise man has jst spoken.... I love wen wise ppl speak.. '' Respect ''

She is female
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by MadCow1: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Companionship is the primary reason or should be the Primary reason for marriage..

Children secondary..
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
to escape poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by uche92(m): 1:53am On Jul 27, 2014
There are a lot of lazy women who want nothing more than someone to depend on... Those are the desperate ones
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by muaa(f): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
I think societal pressure is the main reason y most girls rush into marriage
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by macjireh: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2015
grin
muaa:
grin
muaa:
Re: Ladies are you marrying Because Of S*x Or 2 Carry Children? by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
escape poverty grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

reasons i don't lay my hands on my boyfriend/husband / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys / An Open Letter To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.