Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? (2739 Views)

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by CrystalHeart22: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
What are the thoughts that come to your head? smiley
Do you get upset?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Inferiority is the only reason why people get upset with such people; I do have a cousin and a family friend, who are married to foreigners......So long as the union is based on love. Why not....With the way our Nigerian/ African guys are misbehaving like they have little to no sense in them?. I no mind oh; Me too sef dey open to the idea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by scribble: 4:33am On Oct 02, 2014
It's d single unfortunate ones that have a problem
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by marieolae(f): 4:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Everyone has there preference. Where love directs them, they will go. I actually love. I love seeing inter racial couples. It shows that we r unified in the world. Let me nt trace it back to our history..but mehnn love is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by boboLIL(m): 5:27am On Oct 02, 2014
guys wid foreiqner loverx ar dox filled wid inferiority complex
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by khiaa(f): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't believe the op said anything about interracial relationships but foreign ones, maybe the op should specify which one you mean?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by happykidArotiba(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2014
The singles will take it personal
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by ronald4lif(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2014
boboLIL: guys wid foreiqner loverx ar dox filled wid inferiority complex

Wow, inferiority complex for being in love? Tell me something biko

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by ronald4lif(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Op I want to believe they don't feel anything. I mean why should they feel in whatever way and for what purpose? They have their own relationship going on for them so should cared less about others. Humans are all same and one skin colour makes no difference.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by tayoxx(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2014
boboLIL: guys wid foreiqner loverx ar dox filled wid inferiority complex
how
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Kunleskey(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2014
They don't need to feel bad toward such thing.and it's not a big deal...you can marry anybody 4rm different race/country.. Since you love each..try to experience others culture,tradition and character...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
99% of Nigerian men that marries white women are opportunists. yall need to see the way my peeps in festac(lagos) are coming home with OVER chubby white ladies. Yall know it has nothing to do with love, therez a reason.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: 99% of Nigerian men that marries white women are opportunists. yall need to see the way my peeps in festac(lagos) are coming home with OVER chubby white ladies. Yall know it has nothing to do with love, therez only one reason.
Green card/ citizenship?; Social climbing?...Yeah, some do that; but remember, not all of them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by GoodFaith: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: 99% of Nigerian men that marries white women are opportunists. yall need to see the way my peeps in festac(lagos) are coming home with OVER chubby white ladies. Yall know it has nothing to do with love, therez only one reason.
Are u talking of Europeans white or America Whites?
Lot of Nigerian are marrying the foreign women for love not green Card
there are Nigerian with America passport that don't need green Card Marrying American women
It is called happiness

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
Are u talking of Europeans white or America Whites?
both. Btw i said 99% not all
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by GoodFaith: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: both. Btw i said 99% not all
Nigerian women in Nigeria that Marry Nigerians in Europe and America are opportunists?
Please respond

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
Nigerian women in Nigeria that Marry Nigerians in Europe and America are opportunists?
Please respond
madam abi oga, pardon me na grin
My first post said 99% of MEN, not all. OK I revert it to 90% to look less arguable. cheesy
Sir/ma'm, am only saying what some of us dont know. Most of those Nigerian and white union are NOT borne out of love.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
It is called happiness

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by GoodFaith: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: i would love to marry a white woman. Not beacuse i love whites ladies, why? Just because of a white kid(baby). If you should see me with a white woman tomorrow, it is not borne out of love, it is for the reason above. This is the reason for my motion in the first place. most of those marriages have one reason and the other.
Btw, are you married to a whiteman? I know you are a lady. RESPOND PLEASE.
"i would love to marry a white woman. Not beacuse i love whites ladies, why? Just because of a white kid(baby). "
How old are you?
Please marry for happiness
Other good reason not mix kids
Sorry, I am a man
I am happy with black woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
"i would love to Be-friend a white woman. Not beacuse i love whites ladies, why? Just because of a white kid(baby). "
How old are you?
Please marry for happiness
Other good reason not mix kids
Sorry, I am a man
I am happy with black woman
its just an imagination of having a white kid. I love blacks and will certainly end up with black.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by GoodFaith: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: its just an imagination of having a white kid. I love blacks and will certainly end up with black.
If you have any opportunity to marry any good woman
don't let her color or nationality be an issue
Marry for happiness or any other thing that can stabilize ur life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
urhoboman: its just an imagination of having a white kid. I love blacks and will certainly end up with black.

You can't produce a white kid no matter how white the woman is.
What is so special about a white kid in your eyes, do you see them more valuable than a black child?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
khiaa:

You can't produce a white kid no matter how white the woman is.
What is so special about a white kid in your eyes, do you see them more valuable than a black child?
ma"m, my elder bro is married to a white lady, they have two white kids together, If the gene of the man is stronger than the white ladys, therez a high chance of producing a white kid.
White kids are not special to me, i only fancy them. I guess you will admire them too.
I love blacks, i will marry black and produce blacks.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2014
urhoboman: ma"m, my elder bro is married to a white lady, they have two white kids together, If the gene of the man is stronger than the white ladys, therez a high chance of producing a white kid.
White kids are not special to me, i only fancy them. I guess you will admire them too.
I love blacks, i will marry black and produce blacks.

I don't admire white kids I see those little buggers every day, they are no different than any other (buggers) kids on this earth. grin
Your brother do not have white kids, he has bi-racial kids unless his girl cheated on him with a white man.
By the way what do you fancy/admire about white (buggers) kids that you can't admire/fancy in any other (buggers) grin kids.
Have you ever saw a white kid (not biracial) in person not on tv or in magazines before? There's nothing special unless you are hung on white/pink skin.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 04, 2014
khiaa: unless his girl cheated on him with a white man.
grin
Ofcoz, have been with white kids, my bro lived in Nigeria and bore the kids here before going abroad. And No the wife dint cheat. The kids dont look bi-racial, they look native American. But the fact that their father is black, the kids are considered to be blacks.
Apart from them, have seen some nigerian men with white ladies and white kids.

Ma'm haven't you seen a black mother of a white kid?
Also a white mother of a black kid.
It has to do with the womens gene.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Oct 04, 2014
urhoboman: grin
No ma'm, they lived in Nigeria and bore the kids here before going abroad. The kids dont look bi-racial, they look native American. But the fact that their father is black, the kids are considered to be blacks.
Apart from them, have seen some nigerian men with white ladies and white kids.

Ma'm haven't you seen a black mother of a white kid?
Also a white mother of a black kid.
It has to do with the womens gene.

First you said they look white, now you say they look native American, so obviously you don't know what NA looks like(not a pretty people) by the way. grin
I have seen black women with real extra light biracial children but thet aren't white because their mom is black and I have seen some white girls with dark brown biracial babies but the babies aren't black because the mothers are white.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2014
khiaa:

First you said they look white, now you say they look native American, so obviously you don't know what NA looks like(not a pretty people) by the way. grin
grin ma"m u got me wrong, being Native American means "indigenous".
A core american.
I know indigenous American consists of blacks, white, bi-racial, etc, but my bro kids looks "indigenous white American" smiley
A pix of them woulda explain better for me. Too bad this is a public forum.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by khiaa(f): 2:08am On Oct 04, 2014
urhoboman: grin ma"m u got me wrong, being Native American means "indigenous".
A core american.
I know indigenous American consists of blacks, white, bi-racial, etc, but my bro kids looks "indigenous white American" smiley
A pix of them woulda explain better for me. Too bad this is a public forum.

Blacks, whites, brown and yellow are not indigenous people of America but Red Indians/Native Americans are, (and most look like eskimos), all others are from other lands. You could post pictures from the internet that might resemble your brothers kids.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by khiaa(f): 2:13am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=khiaa]

Biracial kids are neither black or (other) white but both.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by amakufrancis(m): 2:24am On Oct 04, 2014
ladies question over to you.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 04, 2014
khiaa:

Blacks, whites, brown and yellow are not indigenous people of America but Red Indians/Native Americans are, (and most look like eskimos), all others are from other lands. You could post pictures from the internet that might resemble your brothers kids.
No need for that ma'm, i think I should agree with you at this point. Though his kids looks white to me, they both have blondes hair like their mums.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel Seeing Nigerian Men With Foreign Women? by khiaa(f): 3:02am On Oct 04, 2014
urhoboman: No need for that ma'm, i think I should agree with you at this point. Though his kids looks white to me, they both have blondes hair like their mums.

There are many biracial kids with blond hair(they are the least attrative to me) but you can still see the black in them just like my neighbor (Mister Legit) can you believe his parents named him that grin he has blond hair, grey eyes, very, very light but we can always tell. Maybe because you are in Nigeria and not used to seeing them around every corner it is hard for you to tell. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghosts' On Nairaland's Romance Section!!! / Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman / It My Fisrt Day On Nairaland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.