Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Your Advice Is Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Is Needed! (602 Views)

Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed! by olahero(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2013
Good morning to great Lovers and Love Doctors on this great spot, counsel me on this issue, I am dating a girl which have only boys as friend, she used to partying, outing and pooling with them which is out of my liking, I had warned her several of times to limit her friendship with them but she refused, last week I saw a post of love on her timeline on fb that a guy posted which includes her pics, but she denied the guy which I lastly know that he's one of guys which she usually said he's a friend to her, I am now sick of her behavior, I don't even know what to do, please help me out guys, #send any typo to @ASUU.info lolz
Re: Your Advice Is Needed! by firetrap(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2013
the only advice I can give u is that u stop talking and start doing. be a man of action and stop being a man of many words. she already know that when u see anything she's doing wrong you'll complain and that will be the end of it. stop complaining and start making female friends that you'll hang out with and make sure they're more beautiful that she is and make sure she knows it. flaunt them in her presence and she'll reevaluate her actions. don't get mad, get even
Re: Your Advice Is Needed! by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2013
young man, your girl is not matured enough for a serious relationship. while maturity can relate to age, age isn't the only determining factor....

its best u quite, get stabilized and check if u are ready for a relationship.... as i see it, its a two way thing....

all the best bro
Re: Your Advice Is Needed! by olahero(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2013
firetrap: the only advice I can give u is that u stop talking and start doing. be a man of action and stop being a man of many words. she already know that when u see anything she's doing wrong you'll complain and that will be the end of it. stop complaining and start making female friends that you'll hang out with and make sure they're more beautiful that she is and make sure she knows it. flaunt them in her presence and she'll reevaluate her actions. don't get mad, get even
Thanks, U fit be my special adviser, I love ur words of advice, God bless YOU sir.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed! by Lovetinz(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2013
Bro, You are being taken for a ride. By yourself!
That girl doesn't need you. Its you who need her.
Face it.
And you are too weak/scared to get another girl.
Try and prove me wrong.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed! by olahero(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2013
brosss: young man, your girl is not matured enough for a serious relationship. while maturity can relate to age, age isn't the only determining factor....

its best u quite, get stabilized and check if u are ready for a relationship.... as i see it, its a two way thing....

all the best bro
wise guys rockx here, you must be a psychologist, she's girl of 18yz goinq 200L.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed! by olahero(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Lovetinz: Bro, You are being taken for a ride. By yourself!
That girl doesn't need you. Its you who need her.
Face it.
And you are too weak/scared to get another girl.
Try and prove me wrong.
hmmm anoda psychologist, I fink she's a type I would get control over, but she's off my choice rytaway. HE WHO ASK WILL SURELY KNOW.

(1) (Reply)

eee / Inspiring: Female Without Both Hands Made Her Dreams Come True / Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.