Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief? (2237 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
I do not believe in any gods cos I do not know of their existence,but I do not rule out the possibility of gods existing.And yet i totally rule out the existence of anthropomorphic gods like religious gods(esp the xtian god cos i belonged there once).Like Einstein said such gods are ridiculous.
Re: Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
Beretta92: I do not believe in any gods cos I do not know of their existence,but I do not rule out the possibility of gods existing. And yet i totally rule out the existence of anthropomorphic gods like religious gods(esp the xtian god cos i belonged there once). Like Einstein said such gods are ridiculous.

I dont get the bold clearly. Are you a christian or atheist?
Re: Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I dont get the bold clearly. Are you a christian or atheist?
I mean I don't believe in gods with human characteristics.I was once a born again christian,now agnostic.

1 Like

Re: Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Beretta92: I mean I don't believe in gods with human characteristics.I was once a born again christian,now agnostic.

We were programmed at one way or the other. Thanks for seeing the truth and embracing freedom for yourself.

Cheers bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thou Shall Laugh / Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) / My Experience With A Christ Embassy Member Made Me To Hate That Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.