Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . (1147 Views)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Minister Of Information Labaran Maku Live On Ait Tune In / Min Of Information Labaran Maku To Hold Tweet Meeting At 12pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2013
Mr Labaran Maku has been addresing so many Issues. . . .from ASUU to the Power sector. . .to Ameachi. .etc.

If only he could be a little bit more objective on the ASUU issue it will have done us more good. .. His message is ASUU should shift their grounds because if all sectors should shut down like ASUU then Nigeria will be out of steam. . But what happens when the shift their grounds and the F.G still fails to live up to their promises. .

On power, the F.G has tried to lay down structures, if only other governments had treated issues like the present government, things he believes would have been better.

He believes that we have something to celebrate after 53yrs, which I hugely doubt anyway. .

More from the man Labaran. . If someone who doesnt read the dailies listens to him, he will believe that Nigeria is a great country or that beautiful bride without blemish
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by otokx(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Labaran should explain why salaries of non teaching university staff are unpaid since August.
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2013
According to him Nigerian politicians should emulate President Johnathan, I wonder who else he would have told them to emulate, anyway, his reasons, the President Has been so calm over issues,, he further advises that Politicians who travel out and come back to the country to cause the unnecessary brouhaha should cease, if they feel they can challenge the President 2015 is not far from the pole. And when they dont succeed 2019 wont be bad at all for them to recontest.
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ayodinho91: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2013
Tell him to shot up!!! Angrily turn off my transitor radio.. Don't run down my battery.
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2013
He says corruption is an issue that has eaten deep into the fabrics of the whole nation, not only at the public officials, according to him tackling the issue is a matter of a moral campaign, where everyone will acknowledge this and also aid the polity by changing their ways which will go a long way in changing issues.
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2013
ayodinho91: Tell him to shot up!!! Angrily turn off my transitor radio.. Don't run down my battery.
lol. . . Just hear him out abeg!
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2013
Nigeria was formed on a tribalistic grounds i.e then the political parties were formed on regional basis and this has encroached into our activities even till today, like for example the Northern Peoples Congress '(NPC) which meant if you were not from the North it meant u were on your own, the same went for A.G, even the UMBC, Which excluded people that were not from the region etc, so we cannot change something that started years back under two years. . . Also he mentioned the Military that disrupted the slow march to a stable democracy then, in his words, We should give the government time and the people should also try to change the system from what it was to what they want it to be.
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Nigeria should celebrate their own, we should be proud of ourselves should echo our own triumph and be proud of the nation that Nigeria has turned out to be. . He mentioned our triumph in the 20!3 AFCON CHAMPIÖNSHIP where we went to South Africa and came out tops, he cited Our recent triumph in the Junior Athletics championships were we cartered away a couple of Medals, I want to believe he was mocking the South Africans when he said even after we won the maiden edition of the Mandela cup when we went back this year, we defeated them again, and keshi was thanking them(South Africans) for the opportunity to honor the great legend Mandiba. . . I think he forgot about London 2012
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by donphilopus: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2013
The chap should not tell us story ooo, it's high time the president spoke for himself
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by donphilopus: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2013
ortopazz: Nigeria should celebrate their own, we should be proud of ourselves should echo our own triumph and be proud of the nation that Nigeria has turned out to be. . He mentioned our triumph in the 20!3 AFCON CHAMPIÖNSHIP where we went to South Africa and came out tops, he cited Our recent triumph in the Junior Athletics championships were we cartered away a couple of Medals, I want to believe he was mocking the South Africans when he said even after we won the maiden edition of the Mandela cup when we went back this year, we defeated them again, and keshi was thanking them(South Africans) for the opportunity to honor the great legend Mandiba. . . I think he forgot about London 2012
please can you tell him to say something concerning the ASUU Strike and not Sport??
Enough is Enough
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by awodman: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2013
otokx: Labaran should explain why salaries of non teaching university staff are unpaid since August.
According to a statement Wike released yesterday,their salaries both for August and September was paid yesterday...
fmi.gov.ng/latest/30699/
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2013
donphilopus: please can you tell him to say something concerning the ASUU Strike and not Sport??
Enough is Enough

Yea he said something about it when one Amarachi called from Ibadan, like I earlier stated he was all about ASUU not wanting to shift their grounds, he said the F.G had reasoned with them, and released some funds refering to the 3obillion released and another 100billion which the F.G had been mandated to release, he also really stressed that the government is not happy that its students are sitting at home for the duration that has stretched to 3months now, and they have tried to get the ASUU heads to see their point that should they release the funds requested it will be to the detriment of other sectors who might likely tow their line to get their prayers answered by the F.G.
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2013
I wonder why he keeps emphasizing on the difference between the Uk system of government and the U.S .A, I want to believe their systems are different and we all know that. . Besides I dont think he has affirmed or denied the non availability of funds that would have taken care of ASUU!
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2013
He believes that the Likes of Mandiba did not touch the lives of his people with money or by building Skyscrappers rather by making policies that touched tie people and questioned the nerves of some governors who instead of concentrating on delivering divedends of democracy as they were voed to do, they now meddle in national politics which shouldnt be their priority. Also he called out on governors who have private armies in their backyards that perpetuate their evil intentions to change and face the primary thing that they were elected for.
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by donphilopus: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2013
ortopazz:

Yea he said something about it when one Amarachi called from Ibadan, like I earlier stated he was all about ASUU not wanting to shift their grounds, he said the F.G had reasoned with them, and released some funds refering to the 3obillion released and another 100billion which the F.G had been mandated to release, he also really stressed that the government is not happy that its students are sitting at home for the duration that has stretched to 3months now, and they have tried to get the ASUU heads to see their point that should they release the funds requested it will be to the detriment of other sectors who might likely tow their line to get their prayers answered by the F.G.
was he not the same person that said FG will cripple, if they should release the money ASUU requested for??
He's trying to say that the FG is bothered about the 3months old strike, when most of their children are in Private and Foreign Universities.
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
donphilopus: was he not the same person that said FG will cripple, if they should release the money ASUU requested for??
He's trying to say that the FG is bothered about the 3months old strike, when most of their children are in Private and Foreign Universities.

My bro e 4 better make u yarn am! Lol
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by donphilopus: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
ortopazz:

hahaha i'll really love to yarn him
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by donphilopus: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
ortopazz:

hahaha i'd have really loved to yarn him
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Labaran Maku. . Yet again answering questions on radio Nigeria. .
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
When is the good governance tour coming to Oyo state?

It seems the people who have bought the Phcn are friends of the government, will they Satisfy the populace?
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
If the government says 48billion dollars is in our foreign reserves, why then is the government just pleading?, Waziri asks, will it ever stop.

The VON reporter further askd, we heard that Nigerian soldeirs have gone outside for Peace keeping, buh our domain is still a quagmire! What are we doing about this particular situation!
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by ortopazz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
donphilopus: hahaha i'd have really loved to yarn him
Don wey u de o! . .na nw u 4 yarn am o! . .he his taking questions from the social Media!
Re: Minister Of Information Labaran Maku On Radionigeria Now!. . . by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Is this supposed to be a World Press Conference? Bunch of jokers working at the Executive arm of government.

(1) (Reply)

The war on terror will be won in Nigeria / Kano Tops Drug Abuse Chart In Nigeria – NDLEA / Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.