Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others (1151 Views)

Make Nigeria Progress Make I See / Top 3 Media Enemies Of Nigeria's Progress Revealed / Nigeria’s Progress Excites Rockefeller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by CocoaOla: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Liberia : they secretly arrange how Ebola will be brought to Nigeria

Ghana: they like complaining about Nigeria economy and always fell superior

USA: now I'm scared of this people before they track me Obama will know!

OTHER TWO:

I'm coming

2 Likes

Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by ibdeals1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by CocoaOla: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
ibdeals1: .

Stop that this an official thread
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Dessyguy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Stop wasting your time and find something useful to do.

3 Likes

Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Joeblazeochola(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rubbish thread

2 Likes

Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
and Rwanda
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by kayboy4y(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
Cameroon
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
leprosy infested thread
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
what of Israel Syria Iraq and Saudi Arabia (ISIS)
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by KillerBeauty(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
You should be listing countries that Nigeria jealous
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
And South Af... lipsrsealed

We took their position from them.
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Ashantiking: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
CocoaOla: Liberia : they secretly arrange how Ebola will be brought to Nigeria

Ghana: they like complaining about Nigeria economy and always fell superior

USA: now I'm scared of this people before they track me Obama will know!

OTHER TWO:

I'm coming

Lol, but u forgot the number 1 country that should be on the list. Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by vizboy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op go and drink ur drugs

1 Like

Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by lilprinze: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
South African and niger
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Kelewele(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Funny post
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by hushmail: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
i come from Ghana see below

quality used tyres from Europe for sale. click on link below

https://www.nairaland.com/1818772/ghanaians-used-tyres-sale#24787603
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Akanbiedu(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ashantiking:
Lol, but u forgot the number 1 country that should be on the list. Nigeria and Nigerians

LOL
Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yabaleft patient.

1 Like

Re: Country That Jealous Nigeria Progress: Liberia, Ghana, USA, And Two Others by oderemo(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op,yr English set an wawa.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job / Boko Haram Militants Kill 20in Shaffa, Borno / Kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.