Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations (27281 Views)

Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? / I Never Said Petrol Will Sell For N97 In 2016--minister / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Completeguy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=pheyikemi]I hope their fuel pumps are still intact and not tampered with undecided [/quote

Good question begging for an answer
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by shamson: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hope this
is not a ploy to increase the price.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by howmayihelpyou: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
awakulowoo:

It Will be intact except an ibo man owns the fuel station.
U must be sick to have said that.........
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Burger01(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
fr3do:
Nigeria has enough money to subsidize petrol and do those things gov. claims it can only do if petrol were deregulated.
Corruption is the problem not subsidy.

They should take it back to 65 angry
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by adconline(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
The reason is not far-fetched, govt pays (PEF) petroluem equalisation fund to filling station owners who have trucks.. On the average, 33K litres of PMS =N250,000 from Lagos to Asaba, to Abuja is about 350,000 per trip plus their N3-N5 per litre profit=90K to 150k. So per trip, u make about N400,000.00 gross. If you lower you prices and sell faster, u get more GOVT PEF. This has nothing to do with deregulation.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Burger01(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
awakulowoo:

sad
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Dollarjunkie: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
mikeljims:

Please be sure to start from the first page!!!

You people should engage urselves and find something doing. How many times have u done something as dis to fb or twitter
I trust seun shaa, u people are just pouring water on stone waiting for it to melt. Rubbish!
Hacker ko, cracker ni. Its only those that are not programmers and know the white hat hackers on NL that will talk about hacking NL.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by solidman59(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
pheyikemi: I hope their fuel pumps are still intact and not tampered with undecided
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by solidman59(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Stay off drugs!!
awakulowoo:

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Dagoma: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
awakulowoo:

I totally aggree with you.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Sike(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
emmatony: first to comment
Oya come collect your Biscuit. Ode!
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Adagba1: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Which filling station for Abuja now?I bought it at 97 Naira today
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by andyanders: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
awakulowoo:

Shame on your and your generation for calling Ibo man
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by ikweremilitant: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
awakulowoo:

while a yoruba man wil liquidate d same fuel for owanbe nd stl in hs normal way of hypocrisy blame d govt for hs insitiable apertite for kpomo nd amala wit 3galons of oil

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Odeshiii22(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
I bought it too last wik Monday @ Katsina state at d rate of =N=95.
@ first I tot it wz eida a bunkered prdt or low qlty dat combust fast,until a frnd dia told me dat wz d price they've bin buying 4 d past 2 mnths.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by emorse(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
billante: This goes to show that deregulation does not necessary means high fuel price!
This is the time to do away with fuel subsidy and use the money for our infrastructure needs....almost a trillion naira will be available.....imagine how much that will do to nigerian roads, airports, railway,universities, hospitals, etc and dis is per year.....
Can you point out one thing that has been done since the partial deregulation almost two years ago? As they say, one good turn deserves another. But there has to be a good turn first!
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by gp66(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
pheyikemi: I hope their fuel pumps are still intact and not tampered with undecided

are u a learner that u wil nt knw where 5ltrs use to be in ur keg when the price was 120 and now that its 95.

When GEJ told u guys that u misunderstood him when he totally deregulated d downstream sector, u guys called him clueless and retardern. Now u r see what he meant for us.

Sometimes i wonder if most of us did nt do simple economics of DD SS and also the Invisible hand of Adams smith.

A President who meant well for his people wil nt just create unnecessary hardship for his pple. The fuel subsidy hardship we faced was necessary for we to reap d dividend in d nearest future.

Pls when nxt He calls for total deregulation of d sector lets give him our supports.

God bless only the good people of Nigeria! Happy Independence Anniversary!
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by gp66(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by eluquenson(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
ikwere militant: while a yoruba man wil liquidate d same fuel for owanbe nd stl in hs normal way of hypocrisy blame d govt for hs insitiable apertite for kpomo nd amala wit 3galons of oil

Mr Abundant properties! Its like ASUU strike really affect your grammar, are you a learner?

Let's be sincere, an average ibo man is bound to be fraudulent & also have the zeal to be rich by all means so to say, few of them are not but majority speaks for all. embarassed
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by emorse(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
gp66:

are u a learner that u wil nt knw where 5ltrs use to be in ur keg when the price was 120 and now that its 95.

When GEJ told u guys that u misunderstood him when he totally deregulated d downstream sector, u guys called him clueless and retardern. Now u r see what he meant for us.

Sometimes i wonder if most of us did nt do simple economics of DD SS and also the Invisible hand of Adams smith.

A President who meant well for his people wil nt just create unnecessary hardship for his pple. The fuel subsidy hardship we faced was necessary for we to reap d dividend in d nearest future.

Pls when nxt He calls for total deregulation of d sector lets give him our supports.

God bless only the good people of Nigeria! Happy Independence Anniversary!
Like we have not all been cheated before. I ask again. Can you point out one thing that has been done with the funds from the partial deregulation?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by emorse(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
eluquenson:

Mr Abundant properties! Its like ASUU strike really affect your grammar, are you a learner?

Let's be sincere, an average ibo man is bound to be fraudulent & also have the zeal to be rich by all means so to say, few of them are not but majority speaks for all. embarassed
It amazes me whenever I come across such statements. What on earth did you do with your education? Its people like these that are always the first to cry out when the white man racially abuses the black. I've heard about a good number of yoruba men who molested their daughters. I've also seen a lot of yoruba women with very poor sense of hygiene. Are these good enough bases for generalisation?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by ironheart(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Some of us are not thinking right, some of this stations gets there petrol from NIGER republic, its cheaper for them to transport from NIGER than from lagos. Also illegal refineries contribute to the reduction in price.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by eluquenson(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
emorse:
Like we have not all been cheated before. I ask again. Can you point out one thing that has been done with the funds from the partial deregulation?

Don't mind him, he's still a student, he doesn't know much about the economy of naija, what he knows now is demand analysis as he's still undergraduate.
Where are the palliatives? I only saw the vehicles once at island but nowhere to be found now, GEJ is clueless, he doesn't care about the citizens, he takes N3m(meal) a day & some slow-witted people will tell me he's not clueless, he's a wicked man & doesn't have the welfare of masses at heart if you may ask me.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by eluquenson(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
emorse:
It amazes me whenever I come across such statements. What on earth did you do with your education? Its people like these that are always the first to cry out when the white man racially abuses the black. I've heard about a good number of yoruba men who molested their daughters. I've also seen a lot of yoruba women with very poor sense of hygiene. Are these good enough bases for generalisation?

A good number but not majority, your statistic lacks reality, mind you have you forgotten why your leaders can't rule this country? You guys started it all, we can't allow your people to be at the top again, do your research & feed us back
Truth is bitter
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by andyanders: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
emorse:

The truth. Very dirty pigs that poo and store under their beds till morning.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by eluquenson(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
andyanders:

The truth. Very dirty pigs that poo and store under their beds till morning.

Old fashioned, we are wiser than you guys now, most educated in the whole of Nigeria.
In terms of fraud, can you compare igbo guys with Yoruba guys?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by emorse(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
eluquenson:

A good number but not majority, your statistic lacks reality, mind you have you forgotten why your leaders can't rule this country? You guys started it all, we can't allow your people to be at the top again, do your research & feed us back
Truth is bitter
Ok. Let me give you another example. A lot of Nigerian undergraduates engage in internet fraud. Can we interprete this to mean all Nigerian undergraduates are internet fraudsters? BTW, I'm not Ibo. I'm actually more Yoruba than any other tribe. Lets not derail this thread abeg.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by eluquenson(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
emorse:
Ok. Let me give you another example. A lot of Nigerian undergraduates engage in internet fraud. Can we interprete this to mean all Nigerian undergraduates are internet fraudsters? BTW, I'm not Ibo. I'm actually more Yoruba than any other tribe. Lets not derail this thread abeg.

Lol grin

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by lanresz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
pretty_boi: Yeah,I'm a witness to this. As a matter of fact,I was just telling someone some days back that I noticed fuel prices in some filling stations in Abuja had dropped below 97Naira.

Please can you educate me, which country with no crude oil pays less than #97 a litter.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
1wolex85:
Sir, every educated nigerian knows that Subsidy has to go, it is the manner in which it is taken away that is problem. My fear and that of many sincere nigerians is if the savings will go into the right ventures and not into pples pockets. The govt has been saving 32 naira/litre for almost 2 years, I dear say sir, that sure-p investments are not commensurate with these savings. Subsidy is the only tangible thing the ordinary nigerian holds on to. Sir, I ask you sincerely, is subsidy the only way to save to develop infrastructure? Before you answer, can you tell me why the govt needs to add to the presidential fleet of jets(take into consideration the cost of crew and maintenance for the fleet), can you tell me why since the partial deregulation, no marketer has been found guilty inspite of so many investigative panels? Can you tell me y the president has not reduced drastically his foreign trips? Y he hasn't reduced his retinue of aides(abati and okupe, wat is d diff)?they pay
asari and dokubo billions to protect pipelines
, what is the duty of civil defence? Yet in this time, the instances of crude oil theft has increased. I could go on and on, my point here is this, this govt want nigerians to sacrifice, what are they ready to sacrifice? Brother please tell me, what is this govt willing to sacrifice?

Pls do not use every educated Nigerians to buttress a point as some persons are against the removal based on trust
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by ikweremilitant: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2013
awakulowoo:

I dey always talk am, You people from the land of the fading sun no dey get sensé. What has Dishonesty got to do with subsidy?
u see wat too much consumption of oil causd to ur sence of reasoning that if you have at all cos an average oduduwa man is brainles i recomend d flushng of oil frm u peopls system
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2013
awakulowoo:

I dey always talk am, You people from the land of the fading sun no dey get sensé. What has Dishonesty got to do with subsidy?

And what about you with faded brain ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.