Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms (1661 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by Succincts: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
this question just got me wondering.

we all know that married couples rarely make use of condoms. stand to be corrected though.
which means that the most people who make use of condoms are using it to do something that that the bible talks against.

fornication, adultery etc

now as a christian pharmacist selling condoms to people for them to commit immorality. does that not make you someone who encourages immorality.

talk about a christian selling guns. you dont use it but you sell it. isnt this the same thing with selling condoms. you dont use it but you sell it.

so folks its just a question. wouldnt it be an act of "encouraging sinful acts" for a pharmacist to sell condoms? isnt it wrong

#first rule of civil discussion: attack the question and not the questionniare. its only a question. so thanks for your anticipated contribution.
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by taiocol: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
pastors deh buy condom na member u want make e nor sell cheesy
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by Succincts: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
taiocol: pastors deh buy condom na member u want make e nor sell cheesy
lol. but u didnt ansa my queshion
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by taiocol: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Succincts: lol. but u didnt ansa my queshion
noting wrong
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by Infomizer(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
I don't see the big deal. After all, it's their own contribution (knowingly or unknowingly) to preventing the spread of STDs and unwanted pregnancies. Some fanatics will not sell tho'.

P.S: Where is the questionnaire?
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by engrtee(f): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Christians manufactures condom?

Christians use condom

why shouldnt christian sell it?
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by MEILYN(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
They are Encouraging Sin. Selling Condom is a Temptation to u the seller, because you may want to use it too.... Erm Erm, i dont know sha oo, but you are encouraging sin..... Someone selling Igbo/Ciggar etc etc, Is not different from someone selling Condom. Protected sex is a sin as far as i know. Why will you condemn the person selling Gun and then you praise the pharmacist selling condom? The two things are used to commit sin period. So if someone selling Gun or Cocain is doing something bad,someone selling Condom is doing something bad too.
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by Tolexander: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Former NFCPS Member!

Not selling the condom to them hasn't prevented them from limpopoing but getting on a flesh without a polymeric boundary.
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
MEILYN: They are Encouraging Sin. Selling Condom is a Temptation to u the seller, because you may want to use it too.... Erm Erm, i dont know sha oo, but you are encouraging sin..... Someone selling Igbo/Ciggar etc etc, Is not different from someone selling Condom. Protected sex is a sin as far as i know. Why will you condemn the person selling Gun and then you praise the pharmacist selling condom? The two things are used to commit sin period. So if someone selling Gun or Cocain is doing something bad,someone selling Condom is doing something bad too.

and where is it written in the Bible that selling of condom is bad. why should you equate condom to gun? the society encourages the use of condoms to prevent diseases and unwanted pregnancies on the other hand guns are prohibited(not all countries tho)

so friend, premarital sex and adultery can never stop so condom sale should be encouraged whether xtian or Muslim!! besides it's also a method of birth control.

tenk
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by MEILYN(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

and where is it written in the Bible that selling of condom is bad. why should you equate condom to gun? the society encourages the use of condoms to prevent diseases and unwanted pregnancies on the other hand guns are prohibited(not all countries tho)

so friend, premarital sex and adultery can never stop so condom sale should be encouraged whether xtian or Muslim!! besides it's also a method of birth control.

tenk
maybe you should read my post very well, Protected sex is a sin, birth control is a sin, you dont play God Mr man, Murder is a sin[guns] take note.... If you sell condoms or guns you are encouraging sin, sin is sin. We are talking abt Christianity here and not worldly opinions... Adultery/premarital sex can never stop, that makes using condom a sin.. According to the Bible Sexual Intercourse is only for married people, or maybe u sleep with a gal and marry her afterwards. I know of some Christian Pharmacy who dont sell condoms. Are you trying to say Christian Pharmacy should sell Abortion Drugs? because of birth control?. Abortion drugs and condom whats the difference?
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by taiocol: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

tenk
for the 1st tym u posted smetin meaninfull on Nl grin
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by luluosas(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Well, as for me as a Christian man and married, I wouldn't say selling condom by a Christian pharmacist is a sin because, I personally use it though for one purpose - birth control.
Therefore, grouping the sale of condoms with those of cigarettes, guns and others does not add up at all. This is because gun for example is to be handled by persons with constitutional powers, laws and legal rights backing it up. This is why when an individual outside GOVERNMENT LAWFUL AGENTS THAT CARRIES, HANDLES AND USE GUNS BY LAW, buys a gun from anywhere, he/she must register it with the government authorities to give it a legal backing, which automatically accords you the RIGHT TO HOLD A GUN LEGALLY but not to use it ILLEGALLY.
If you therefore decide to sell your licensed gun to armed robbers or to Boko Haram terrorist group, or to be hiring it out for criminal operations, the same LAW that licensed the gun for your use legally, will judge you for its misuse illegally. I hope you understand me.
In the case of cigarettes, you and I knows that it is an unclean thing, which you as a true Christian should have anything to do with it.
But, on the case of condoms, God's principles for SEXUAL AFFAIRS/INTERCOURSE is only for the reserved of married couples. Therefore, if you that is not married or, you are married but engages in sexual activities and extra marital affairs respectively, by using condoms to prevent pregnancies or diseases because you are afraid the person you are sleeping with might bring you unwanted troubles/issues, haven't you judge yourself that you are guilty already?
This is my humble submission. Thank you.
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by MEILYN(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
@lulu. Am just trying to bring an Argument , condom is an unclean thing too. grin grin.... Yungwizzy, cum and answer me.
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by taiocol: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
MEILYN: @lulu. Am just trying to bring an Argument , condom is an unclean thing too. grin grin.... Yungwizzy, cum and answer me.
stp being ignorant dude. Selling Cds will neva be an unclean thing
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by MEILYN(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
taiocol: stp being ignorant dude. Selling Cds will neva be an unclean thing
it is grin grin.....
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by Succincts: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Infomizer: I don't see the big deal. After all, it's their own contribution (knowingly or unknowingly) to preventing the spread of STDs and unwanted pregnancies. Some fanatics will not sell tho'.

P.S: Where is the questionnaire?
haha thier own contribution you say. They may be preventing the spread of disease but not preventing a sinful act.

1 Like

Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by anthoniosp(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2013
okay carry ur seat and come and sit down for lesson....
confoms was originally created for was it d 43rd pharoah he had a beautiful wife and wanted to do it bt didint wnt to have her pregnant she had 4 already (learn) .. so his doctors made a leaf like somtin sha its hilarious if u see it..den (wetin hapen sef) ehen it was sold 1st in 1932 in england for MARRIED COUPLES (married couples) .. bt later it had 18 yrs restriction (u knw oyibo with dia sherukambia) ... so ehm ehm dats all.. who dey sleep for my class .. ... ehn yess you.... stand up oya waka...
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by djeezy(m): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2013
You cannot change what you tolerate. Deeper life members say it's a sin to watch Tv and then recently my Tv got bad. Guess the repairman who fixed it? A deeper life member.
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Wow. . .some ppl hv really turned the Bible inside out. . .at times, in fact most times we all need to make use or our brain. Its called discretion. . .or why else do u think God gave us the ability to think on our own. . .i'll just say this. . .WITHOUT CONDOMs, WHERE WOULD I BE. . . .
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by taiocol: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2013
djeezy: You cannot change what you tolerate. Deeper life members say it's a sin to watch Tv and then recently my Tv got bad. Guess the repairman who fixed it? A deeper life member.
deeper life neva said its a sin 2 watch tv.
Re: Isnt It Wrong For Christian Pharmacists To Sell Condoms by Infomizer(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2013
Succincts: haha thier own contribution you say. They may be preventing the spread of disease but not preventing a sinful act.
Would you rather endorse the spread of STDs in order to discourage sin? STDs can be prevented, sin (whatever it means to you) can never be.

(1) (Reply)

"Adam Was A Mythical Figure Who Never Really Lived" / Pastors With Big Rings / Jesus NEVER Existed and was a 'mythical character' historian claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.