Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls (5427 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Leysco(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
I met a lady at an event. After little conversation, requested for her number in which she gave me. It's been one week now she has not picked my calls.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Then forget about her... she isnt into you.

5 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Leysco(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Then forget about her... she isnt into you.
Then why did she give out her number
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Leysco:
She has a hard time saying no.
She didn't want you to feel bad.
She was just being friendly.
She found a better candidate at the event.

8 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
She has a hard time saying no.
She didn't want you to feel bad.
She was just being friendly.
She found a better candidate at the event.
Gbam! Everything she said
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sumtimes sum ladies don't wana b rude or b snubish infact dey alredi knw first hand dt dey aren't attracted tu u n wil neva b interested.howeva in order tu prevent u from talkin too much,beging 4 d num if shez says no she can't give u or prevent embarasing u she jez gives it out. Mosttimes it sooo much easier that way

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
thareta: Sumtimes sum ladies don't wana b rude or b snubish infact dey alredi knw first hand dt dey aren't attracted tu u n wil neva b interested.howeva in order tu prevent u from talkin too much,beging 4 d num if shez says no she can't give u or prevent embarasing u she jez gives it out. Mosttimes it sooo much easier that way

Yeah this cos some guys just think a girl is playing hard to get when she says no.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
She gave u her number sothat u can call, she didn't assure you she would be picking. Next time always ask if they would pick ur calls when you request for numbers

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Kaxmytex(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Give me d number make i try am and let'z see maybe she no go pick d call....
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by djeezy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Leysco:
She wanted you to stop talking so that she could go home. If she aint picking your calls, DELETE the damn number.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Leysco(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Thank you guys. hav deleted it

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
She may have given you a wrong number undecided
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by kagari: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
You guys arint gerrit
the Op said she gave him her numba, he called and she isnt pickin

ok fastword---- how did she know it was th OP's numba

do u guys gerrit now?

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by amarudeen(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
kagari: You guys arint gerrit

do u guys gerrit now?

That's tru oh*straight face*
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2013

do u guys gerrit now?

Maybe by adding up the number and checking it up Whatsapp to see the pic attached. I may be wrong.

The whole story may be false.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2013

do u guys gerrit now?
She know she gave her number to a stranger, then she sees a strange numb calling. Common sense should tell u who is calling

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by barackohandso(m): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2013
There are many reasons why she isn't picking

¤ She may not know your number (does she?)

¤ She didn't wanna come across as proud/arrogant (take the number make I rest abeg)

¤ You have body and/or mouth odour (take number dey go abeg make I breathe)

Whatever the reason is: one thing's certain
SHE'S NOT INTO YOU, move on jare, no be force.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:11am On Sep 29, 2013
I think this is a misconception a lot of guys get. Just because a lady gives you her number, smiles at you, chats with you or acts friendly does not mean she's into you!

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Sagamite(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2013
Leysco: I met a lady at an event. After little conversation, requested for her number in which she gave me. It's been one week now she has not picked my calls.

You will find your answer somewhere here:

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

By the way, from the sound of it, I am assuming you are young so I would give you an older guy's advice: Don't listen to all the crap these girls are telling you on the thread about the girl doing you a favour or trying to help you. She just did not have the manners and guts to tell you she was not interested. She took a cowardly way out and gave you the number then did not pick up. She could have said 'no' so you know where you stand and waka pass.

But that is okay, if you learn quick, as a bloke, you will always laugh last. grin Then give 'paskor' when girls like her complain later when you too claim you are 'being nice' by being inconsiderate. grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 29, 2013
ThoniaSlim: I think this is a misconception a lot of guys get. Just because a lady gives you her number, smiles at you, chats with you or acts friendly does not mean she's into you!

True... but where is the harm in a lady simply telling a man that she isn't interested... Some ladies wont do that which also gives guys misconceptions wink

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Sagamite(m): 1:23am On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
True... but where is the harm in a lady simply telling a man that she isn't interested... Some ladies wont do that which also gives guys misconceptions wink

Are you Nigerian?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Are you Nigerian?

Why?

My answer depends on your reason for wanting to know wink
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Sagamite(m): 1:36am On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
Why?

My answer depends on your reason for wanting to know wink

They are not known for courtesy and being cultured, and you are stating those in your post, which is rare.

See my signature.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

They are not known for courtesy and being cultured, and you are stating those in your post, which is rare.

See my signature.

Im un-Nigerian grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Sagamite(m): 1:46am On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im un-Nigerian grin

I like that answer. cheesy

I agree with it, at least on that single post. grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

I like that answer. cheesy

I agree with it, at least on that single post. grin

Na me be Oyinbo tongue

#TeamCrazy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by UyiIredia(m): 2:09am On Sep 29, 2013
^^^Yeah, funny name. I won't forget even in the grave.

@ Sagamite: undecided Sey na u come get culture and co-te-si.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by ReubenAbati: 2:12am On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Are you Nigerian?

You look gay by the way~
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

You look gay by the way~

How can you judge gayness based on that?

On a scale of 1 to gay, he appears to rank a 1. tongue
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by ReubenAbati: 2:17am On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

How can you judge gayness based on that?

On a scale of 1 to gay, he appears to rank a 1. tongue

You have no idea.

What sort of dude uses such picture of assss and muscles as a NL profile image.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

You have no idea.

What sort of dude uses such picture of assss and muscles as a NL profile image.

Egotistical one grin
He cut his face out.... for what reason? Who knows... But Im willing to bet he isn't gay.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls by ReubenAbati: 2:19am On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Egotistical one grin
He cut his face out.... for what reason? Who knows... But Im willing to bet he isn't gay.

Never say never. Sagamite is a closet gay.

I'm telling you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life / Why Is It Okay For Straight Men To Harrass Women BUT ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.