Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help! Wallpaper Beefing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Wallpaper Beefing (1037 Views)

Independence Day Shayari Images Wallpaper | 15 August Sms Images Shayari Pics / Why Do Ladies Never Put Their Guys Picture As Wallpaper? / N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Wallpaper Beefing by Ebucca(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
my girlfriend is beefing me bacause i have INI EDO as a wallpaper on my phone. she said her own pix was suposed to be there instead of the Nollywood star. she is also saying that we both have something in common, because of the way i react each time watches her movie. abeg is it a crime to admire somebody?

Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by CARUSO(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ebucca:

my girlfriend is beefing me bacause i have INI EDO as a wallpaper on my phone. she said her own pix was suposed to be there instead of the Nollywood star. she is also saying that we both have something in common, because of the way i react each time watches her movie. abeg is it a crime to admire somebody?

Well! well!! what do we have here? another infatuated slowpoke who loves wanking over Ini Edo's poster picture!
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by nana(f): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

Well! well!! what do we have here? another infatuated slowpoke who loves wanking over Ini Edo's poster picture!

lol
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by beauteous(f): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2008
Its not wrong to admire what's good
but it myt be better if u put your chic's pic
. . . .bsides,if your babe is cute,
i see no reasin y ini's pic should
be up der instead of herz  undecided

my hubby dare not do such! sad
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by Ebucca(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ BEAUTEOUS

her own was formerly there, but she said the pix was not clear so i had to download my star's own.
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by NegroNtns(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2008
Beauteous, I have never agreed with anything you say. For the first time, I agree with your response, very candid way to put it.
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by Persona82(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hmmm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by tboy1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2008
CARUSO:

LOL . . . also since he's got the pic on his phone, he'll probably be able to do some emergency wankin' grin cheesy grin

Ebucca:

LOL . . . i can just imagine the way you act when you're watchin her movies grin grin grin
anyways,  you SHOULD remove ini edo's pics from your wallpaper because its will stop your g'friend beefin you
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by beauteous(f): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
Ebucca:

@ BEAUTEOUS

her own was formerly there, but she said the pix was not clear so i had to download my star's own.
sweetie,d best tyn 2 do iz put her pic der
der'z nu'n like bein proud of your stuff
plus it gyvz her a sense of belongin  undecided
i said n i repeat"if your babe is cute",put her pic der.
e clear or e nor clear
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by beauteous(f): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Beauteous, I have never agreed with anything you say. For the first time, I agree with your response, very candid way to put it.
Finally i've seen yr face!
well,i dnt xpect yhu to agree wit anytyn i say after d diss we had.
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by NegroNtns(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2008
Learn to take compliments.
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by beauteous(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
smiley
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by NegroNtns(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2008
That's beautiful! :-)
Re: Help! Wallpaper Beefing by beauteous(f): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
cool

(1) (Reply)

. / Should I Just Move On? / How Do I Get Her In D Mood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.