Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Strictly Ladies Only! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly Ladies Only! (1238 Views)

Strictly Ladies!!! / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Strictly Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Ladies Only! by Kirinwa: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please if you 're a guy don't comment.I need only replies from Ladies.Oga Sexkillz is going to ban defaulters.
Ladies do you find womanizers attractive?

I have watched some films and seen some real life situations that say so.Films like Arrow,007 movies,Banshe etc
Please let's have your views.
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by ATMC(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
no.
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by Kirinwa: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ladies only!1,3,5 guys within 30 seconds! shocked

Na curse? angry
Can't I talk to my ladies Alone tongue
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by Kirinwa: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
ATMC: no.

Ladies replies are confidential.Speak freely.Don't be shy.
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by kliq(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by Iaz93: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by ATMC(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

Ladies replies are confidential.Speak freely.Don't be shy.
i dont fancy womanisers...i like my man to give me full attention. so when i see a womaniser i know he aint giving his woman his attention. dt hurts me so i dont really like them. except i dont know
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by Unluvable(f): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
You are somewhat right in your assertion. But it does not apply to all ladies (me inclusive). But I'll try to explain why some ladies like *womanizers*. I believe its a reverse psychology, some ladies like the feeling that a guy that have harem of women find them attractive. Seeing that he have access to diff women but chase after her might seem exciting, she might have the i-also-have-what-it-takes to get his attention disillusion.

But if he starts a relationship with her, she'll long for him to give only her his attention. As this will make her feel powerful for subduing his randy attitude. As I said earlier its a reverse psychology, one of the silly things ladies do!
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
undecided
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by mspee(f): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Who does? undecided undecided
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Womanizers are heartbreakers, why inflict pain on myself consciously?
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by mspee(f): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
^^ I wonder
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by ATMC(f): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
nne3870: Womanizers are heartbreakers, why inflict pain on myself consciously?
buh some of them can give! makes me wanna fall sometimes embarassed
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Who on earth will want a womaniser?
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by Bootylicious(f): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Very true, I get d angle ure coming from
Unluvable*:
You are somewhat right in your assertion. But it does not apply to all ladies (me inclusive). But I'll try to explain why some ladies like *womanizers*. I believe its a reverse psychology, some ladies like the feeling that a guy that have harem of women find them attractive. Seeing that he have access to diff women but chase after her might seem exciting, she might have the i-also-have-what-it-takes to get his attention disillusion.

But if he starts a relationship with her, she'll long for him to give only her his attention. As this will make her feel powerful for subduing his randy attitude. As I said earlier its a reverse psychology, one of the silly things ladies do!
Re: Strictly Ladies Only! by jntyjnty007(f): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2013
There are women out there who believe they can change this kind of behaviour thinking they are the special one. Many fail to realise this and fall in the same trap time over. Perhaps they have low self esteem and are caught in that catch 22 situation.

Does one believe that some of these women are actually at fault to? Maybe, because they are feeding men who play the field chasing after all sorts. Women can put themselves in these situations without realising the consequences it causes.

Let us not always point the finger at men those women who chose men that love to chase, and then cry victim.

Men are just as foolish as women at times.

(1) (Reply)

Why Sexchat And Practice Phonesex When You Can Do It In Person / Help!! How Do I Overcome Cheating / Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.