Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. (1238 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Your First Time Experience At Toasting (wooing) Or Being Toasted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by WIZGUY69(m): 1:51am On Oct 18, 2014
[size=24]Mine: I walked up to the girl, one sunny afternoon, was in secondary school then. even though my friends persuaded me and threatened me to do it. there were like : mike you can do it. you are the one in the position to woo her here. so I garner the courage and walked up to her. and this girl is my senior o. both in school and age. and the wack lines I used were : with my shaky voice and my cold feet o. I like you and you are the most beautiful girl have ever seen. I will like you to be my gf. lol. na em this girl smile o. and gave me a dirty slap. nna. I just turned back and started walking home. my friends that pushed me there were all laughing. I walked passed them with annoyance. for a week I did see them or want to even see them, fast forward 2 years later. she developed interest in me. and was wooing me to her friend.
lol. me too I form a little o. but base on sharp guy things. we dated for a year +. brethren is that not the work of God?[/size]……………
to be continued......
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by adepiero: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2014
I go gist you later
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by PrincessB1(f): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2014
I dey come
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by idee91: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Very funny day... cant possibly 4get.
Right after u narrate urs @ op
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by Raymysterio(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2014
I lost my breathe... That was the day I understand the full meaning of BREATHTAKING... But as a sharp guy, as the 1st words dropped, odas kept coming and before I know, she was looking at the floor... So I won!!!
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by Theben(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Was in JSS3 then. Walked up to this lady who was taller and bigger. "Hey lady, i'll like to have a minute of your time". She looked at the small innocent looking boy who needed her attention and kept a straight face. I was discouraged by her countenance but didnt want to give up like that plus my friend was just behind the both of us. He would so laff at me ehn. So i told her "baby you look so beautiful, i wont mind having you as my gf". Upon hearing this, she stopped and yelled at me. "Are you stupid? see this small boy o, you are not well trained!! if you follow me an inch further, i'll give you a dirty slap". I turned back and headed home. Didnt talk to my friend who pushed me to approach the babe for close to a week.
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by Hibiscuss(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Raymysterio:
I lost my breathe... That was the day I understand the full meaning of BREATHTAKING... But as a sharp guy, as the 1st words dropped, odas kept coming and before I know, she was looking at the floor... So I won!!!

Back then in school, there was something we call NFA. Am a chronic NFA for that matter. One eventful night, during night class, after finishing with my NFA activity, I sat quietly besides this pretty lady. She was busy reading while I pretend I was reading too. I was just calculating how to make my moves. She start convo with me by asking me what I do gain in NFA. From there, I later learnt we stay in d same hostel but different blocks. I saw her off to the hostel while we discuss meaningless things. At the entrance to her hostel, I wanna say goodnight when she suddenly paused and look straight into my eyes, NA so I start to dey toast her o. Just that every crammed lines vamoose but another inspiration draw in. Though I talked awkwardly but she take me for who I am. We dated for 2yrs before a Christian brother snatched her.

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by ERCROSS(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2014
Jeez...
Bad xperience...
I couldn't forget how my legs were shaking..
As in...
Serious shaking ooo...
grin
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by Exjoker(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
I will be back with mine. *I de come*
We are waitin to hear urs o bro
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by djeezy(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Just reading comments.
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by Exjoker(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Back then in school, there was something we call NFA. Am a chronic NFA for that matter. One eventful night, during night class, after finishing with my NFA activity, I sat quietly besides this pretty lady. She was busy reading while I pretend I was reading too. I was just calculating how to make my moves. She start convo with me by asking me what I do gain in NFA. From there, I later learnt we stay in d same hostel but different blocks. I saw her off to the hostel while we discuss meaningless things. At the entrance to her hostel, I wanna say goodnight when she suddenly paused and look straight into my eyes, NA so I start to dey toast her o. Just that every crammed lines vamoose but another inspiration draw in. Though I talked awkwardly but she take me for who I am. We dated for 2yrs before a Christian brother snatched her.
Lol
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by nas4q(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Theben:
Was in JSS3 then. Walked up to this lady who was taller and bigger. "Hey lady, i'll like to have a minute of your time". She looked at the small innocent looking boy who needed her attention and kept a straight face. I was discouraged by her countenance but didnt want to give up like that plus my friend was just behind the both of us. He would so laff at me ehn. So i told her "baby you look so beautiful, i wont mind having you as my gf". Upon hearing this, she stopped and yelled at me. "Are you stupid? see this small boy o, you are not well trained!! if you follow me an inch further, i'll give you a dirty slap". I turned back and headed home. Didnt talk to my friend who pushed me to approach the babe for close to a week.
Hahaha laughter wan tear my trouser!!!
Re: Your First Time Of Wooing Or Been Wooed. Let's Discuss Here. by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Well me I reach jss3 before I wooed the 1st gal,I walked in front of their house for 3 days when I know she is around and I go d 4th day.
I saw her d 4th and told her I want to see her,she answered me.i told her the only reason have been passing ur house for like 3days is because of you,I love you grin grin,she said love? I said love l.o.v.e...she said she will reply me d 2nd day,2nd day she said I hear u, we kissed and I run home grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This What Will Be Your Reaction? (picture) / Should Everyone Start Doing This Before Going Into A Relationship? / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.