Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket (988 Views)

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel / Global Youth Forum Issues Obasanjo And APC 24hrs Ultimatum / Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by franchizy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
At the weekly meeting of the Global Youth Forum held at its coporate Headquarters in Abuja on saturday 28th September 2013, it was unanimously resolved that following the lingering crisis in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) which has led to a slow pace of selivering the Dividends of Democracy to the Nigerian citizens and subsequently the continued distraction on the person of president Goodluck Johnathan
We hereby issue the PDP led by Alhaji Bamanga Tukur a 7days Ultimatum to quickly declare via a press release which shall be Aired awarding President Goodluck Johnathan an Automatic 2015 PDP Presidential Ticket.
We strongly believe that this will kill all the tension bothering the peace of our dear country Nigeria. We want change and a Total upliftment of our country and we the Global youths believes GEJ has the keys to the desired change.
Ever since Nigeria was granted independence in 1960 after she claimed she was matured enough to rule herself, manage her economy, human and natural Resources and care for her citizenry but regretably Nigeria proved a failure to this claim until the emergence of President Goodluck Johnathan.
It is only in GEJ administration that our dear country Nigeria have witnessed a great change. The only Administration that have turn the lifes of the Nigerian Youths via the creation of good jobs, empowering our youths in skill Acquisation and improving the standard of living in Nigeria.
We also wish to throw our weight on the FG stands on its rift with ASUU on the ground that the FG has made so many rejected offers to the striking lectures. We urge the FG to stand on its last offer as we believe that is enough for ASUU to call off its strike. We condemn ASUU in all ramification of life for its unwaranted and greedy demands and we urge the Nigerian students to remain at home until ASUU comes to her senses and accept the FG offer.
We also wish to warn all Nairalanders who claim to be Anti GEJ to desist from making unscrupulous comments on this forum as this comments are likely to hit the polity thereby leading to a crisis.
We must show and have respect for the number one citizen.
A formal petition will be sent to the Nairaland Director on this as those found guilty of this after this warning will be left to face justice especially the Southwesterners.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by Tomisinpraiz: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Who are these foolish youth forum,and what are their contribution to development of Nigeria and who inaugurate them wrong ball in the wrong hole!
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by gboso1ne(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jokers
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by franchizy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tomisinpraiz: Who are these foolish youth forum,and what are their contribution to development of Nigeria and who inaugurate them wrong ball in the wrong hole!

We are very sure u are one of dis youths dat are against the progress of dis country. U and I know dat GEJ was is a leader sent by God and a man after Gods own heart. Is either u short up ur mouth if u can join our Global Youth initiative.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by touch4mony: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
35 plots of land in an industrial area in port harcut for sale,call 08030880741 for more information
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
So SO ultimatums these days.

In order not to be left behind, I hereby give a 7 days ultimatum to Seun to credit my Oceanic bank account for being the first to comment or else Yawa go Gas.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by chimchim1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy:

We are very sure u are one of dis youths dat are against the progress of dis country. U and I know dat GEJ was is a leader sent by God and a man after Gods own heart. Is either u short up ur mouth if u can join our Global Youth initiative.
U dey craz? Which one be "was is God sent"
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by kross101(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy:

Ode,mumu...youth initiative koo! Youth initiative nii. Tired of dis so called youth groups includin NANS makin noise up nd down lukin 4 political patronage.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by mermaidkingdom: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ever i joined nl;o ve observed many coment mad my difrend trib in Nig. But i noticed that de yerubas are enemy of progress:nothing satisfy them::we knew that gej as an imperfect creature made some mistaks as a leader)but there are other scen he performed very well;what did u people want?if we ve gave u people so many chance to put our nation in a right place but u failed us;what we need is a person that can retore our nation dignity"that's all my fellow nigeria"if God be with gej do u think de whole of Nig can bring him dawn?dat is what u faild to understand""to be a leader is not by acident""there are some reson God allowed power to be in de north and sw for so long; every circle has an end;;your circle has end"""give way to de new genaration to restore our dignity.thanks
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by franchizy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
mermaid kingdom: Ever i joined nl;o ve observed many coment mad my difrend trib in Nig. But i noticed that de yerubas are enemy of progress:nothing satisfy them::we knew that gej as an imperfect creature made some mistaks as a leader)but there are other scen he performed very well;what did u people want?if we ve gave u people so many chance to put our nation in a right place but u failed us;what we need is a person that can retore our nation dignity"that's all my fellow nigeria"if God be with gej do u think de whole of Nig can bring him dawn?dat is what u faild to understand""to be a leader is not by acident""there are some reson God allowed power to be in de north and sw for so long; every circle has an end;;your circle has end"""give way to de new genaration to restore our dignity.thanks

Don't mind d yorubas, they think we are paid for advocating for a better Nigeria. God knows dat GEJ is d best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by solihu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin grin
mermaid kingdom: Ever i joined nl;o ve observed many coment mad my difrend trib in Nig. But i noticed that de yerubas are enemy of progress:nothing satisfy them::we knew that gej as an imperfect creature made some mistaks as a leader)but there are other scen he performed very well;what did u people want?if we ve gave u people so many chance to put our nation in a right place but u failed us;what we need is a person that can retore our nation dignity"that's all my fellow nigeria"if God be with gej do u think de whole of Nig can bring him dawn?dat is what u faild to understand""to be a leader is not by acident""there are some reson God allowed power to be in de north and sw for so long; every circle has an end;;your circle has end"""give way to de new genaration to restore our dignity.thanks
Wonderful!
Re: Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket by blacksta(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
so many jobless youths about - everyone looking for something to eat - hungry hyenas

(1) (Reply)

PLANE CRASH: Airline Conveyin Corpse & Family of ex-gov AGAGU~Obasanjo's Son / Wickedness Of The Enugu State Govt / Nigeria: World's Toughest League To Get An Away Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.