Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications (4417 Views)

Join The Coalition Of Democrats For Electoral Reform / Corruption Undermines Democracy In Nigeria, Electoral Reform And Halliburton As / Electoral Reform In Nigeria! Which Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications by joyblinks(f): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2008
PLS CAN ANYONE HERE HELP ME WITH A LITTLE NOTE ON THIS TOPIC AM NT USED TO POLITICS STUFF AND IT WAS GIVEN TO ME AS AN ASSIGNMENT?

ELECTORAL REFORM IN NIGERIA - ITS CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES.
Re: Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications by SeanT21(f): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2008
just google it.
Re: Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications by bilymuse: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2008
The Nigeria electoral system had made political scientist redundant, because there is nothing for them to analyse. Abacha perfected the system it called political cronism and selection. for more than 20 years now there has never been a proper election in Nigeria, what we have is a perfect selection.

Forget electoral reform, for the past 8 years Obasanjo electoral reform leads nowhere, the present reform will follow the same destiny.

Nigeria follows the communist model that says: it is not the person that vote that matters , it is the person that count the vote.
Re: Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications by Mustay(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2008
SeanT21:

just google it.

simple. Or better still; add the .ng that is: google.com.ng cheesy
Re: Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications by Encomium(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
Buy a book titled Nigerian constitutional developments by associate prof Dauda Saleh or you can visit any library nearest to you. Wishing you the best.
Re: Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2008
dude, there is google.
Re: Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications by joyblinks(f): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
This engineered

go to onitsha market and sell female undies (u dude).

did i tell u i ddint see google b4 coming here to ask? have searched in google but couldnt find what i am looking for there

(1) (Reply)

North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC / Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. / Nigeria Reports Iran To Un Over Seized Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.