Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. (4425 Views)

Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead / SHOCKING: Saudi Arabia Outlaws 'tempting' Eyes - Women Should Now Cover Eyes Too / Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2010
Horus re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless.

I think most of you have serious problem. And you need help. Either she is white woman, china, india,black or blond or red hair. You better dont let her come near my bed room. In nine month times, I would be doing baby naming ceremony.

You know what since the population of canada is so small. If they line up all the unmarried white woman near my bedroom. In 365 days by the grace of God after next 9 month, I would be celebrating baby naming ceremony for 365 babies. the operation  would be call  NO CHILDLESS WOMAN .    Yorubas do not believe women should be childless. It is against yoruba culture that a woman is childless. what nonsense are you talking about open your mind people. And dont be a racist.

You people are sick, Horus call me at 1647 2582755, you have a problem.  Everybody is beautiful in the sight of God. look at this woman , you racist people and ask if you dont want your children to look like this.
horus childless causes emotional problem to women. And many women do end up  killing  themself.

look even in yorubaland when there is no medical solution, another yoruba woman, would give her child to the other woman to take care of. 98% of yoruba women have children. it account for the reason, why yorubas have more than one wife.

it is not a scandal to have more than one wife in Yorubaland. Even Yoruba women marry another wife for thier husband.  sound crazy, they do it.

A woman having a child is so important in Yorubaland, that they hold festival for childless women. we dont believe in women been childless in Yorubaland. It is more of an abomination.

Horus, yoruba  have more women , they become more successful.  They put thier women to run thier business and not get cheated by others, and continue to expand thier business and have all thier women running it. Have you heard of MKO Abiola before. All his women were CEO of his companies.  This is how they do it.

What they do is they use thier women to be staff of thier company. your wife cant cheat you. They have no employees. most of the time, they end up very rich because they pay no employee. they pay nobody. they keep all thier money. Thier many wivies become shareholders and director of thier company

are you saying women are traditionally regarded as slaves by black males? 

is a shareholder or director of a company a slave. do google, all nigeria companies have thier wife or wivies as directors and shareholders of the companies, How can that been slave.

why on earth would you want to pay someone else. 

business is one of the reason, they have many wivies. A women you sleep with and have children for you is most likely would a better employee than an outsider. 

[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/Toni-Braxton.jpg[/img]

[img]http://btx3.files./2010/03/paula-patton.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
hmmm. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by ezeagu(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2010
Are those Yoruba women?
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2010
most of you online are not educated. look do you know how much health cost it would be if interracial marrige are more. 1 in 3 white people would have skin cancer. The only solution is interracial marrige , which reduce the percentage. and save health cost.

1 Like

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by ezeagu(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
Becomrich0:

most of you online are not educated. look do you know how much health cost it would be if interracial marrige are more. 1 in 3 white people would have skin cancer. The only solution is interracial marrige , which reduce the percentage. and save health cost.

Now I'm convinced you are another poster whose using this as a joke. grin
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
you see the people who preach segregation in school over here are not educated. You see, one black person in a white family tree reduces the probability of skin cancer.

Even if 1/3 population of the society are interracial marriages, What it means is that in 20 years, skin cancer would have reduce by 50% and would have save health cost by 50% of the cost of treating people who have skin cancer. And which is nearly 1/3 of the health are related to cancer.

It also increase productivity. Since people who have skin cancer lost job hours which affect production.

What it means is that 1/3 of the health cost now can be used for another useful means.

1 Like

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 2:58am On Sep 11, 2010
Horus, I want to give you a line to date white women. it work like magic.

When you see the white woman.

Me: have you seen kilimajaro
White woman: No I have not

Me: So you have not been to africa, i assume.

White woman: Yes

Me: Well I would would bring you kilimajaro right here in america, it is big ,tall and round. You would have kilimajaro right here in america.

I am telling you, she would be laughing with tears on her eyes. And she would agree with you.
Now my type of white women would likely look like Charlize Theron, because she look good, make me laugh, she is childish in nature. every african man would love her. If you get what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by OAM4J: 4:54am On Sep 11, 2010
OMG!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  becomerich kilimanjaro  grin grin grin grin grin Kilimanjaro

So Becomerich, how many white girls have you shown Kilimanjaro in Canada? and how many baby mothers do you have?

1 Like

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 5:16am On Sep 11, 2010
na so e easy?

can you say garnished wages or on the run.

gosh, i never knew becomerich has never seen oyibo before.

this is embarassing.

he's even marketing himself as the next mandingo.

oh well.
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by slap1(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2010
Becomrich, u are due for deportation. Start staying indoors.
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2010
Deportation , my foot.  me and the premier minister na padi. If you know how long I have lived here, you will stop talking nonsense.  who is deporting you. Canada is my properties, i am canada, canada is me. I am the Oba Adesegun the first of Canada. you can come and see me in my royal palace in canada.  joking.

OAM4J , you ask how many white girls have you shown Kilimanjaro in Canada?? you make me laugh.
You really make me laugh,what I am trying to tell horus is not to be racist. And to encourage him to date white women. even if he   marries a white woman would improve your chance at the poll in nigeria. You see ,why I gave you that line, is if she start laughing , you can ask her anything and she would do it.
Interracial marriage is the way to remove racist. Look when Obama father show africa to a white woman right here in america, a president was born, he remove racist from that family. That family cant be racist if they have a black person in thier family. Your  Kilimanjaro is going to remove racist in many family. Even if any of Obama white family were racist before. Go and ask them now. They are not. they would proudly tell you, Obama is my cousin. Look black people have failed to integrate into the society even after many years here. Many in thier mind see wall. And Kilimanjaro is the key to remove racist over here. No family with one black person can be racist.

Use your God gift to mankind my friend.
You can love a white woman. there is no different .  she want to be loved and kisses too. She love Kilimanjaro. Do you know anywhere in the bible God said , your Kilimanjaro is only for black women. NO. God said woman. A white woman is a woman.  She would follow you to naija,  stop been racist. She love Kilimanjaro too. open your heart.  You do not know how many Obama I have to give white women, El presideto.

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by googles: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kilimanjaro ko Everest nee

wat a wack line cheesy
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by slap1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
Mapomeji has finally ran out of maps, he now uses pictures.
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich0: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2010
What you people joke about, you dont know it is a sin before Gods eyes to think for you to think in your heart , you cant marry a white woman. It is a sin my friend. How do you think God sees the issue. He hate discrimination.
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 1:46am On Sep 14, 2010
You do not know how many Obama I have to give white women, El presideto

so how many obamas have you given to white women.

That family cant be racist if they have a black person in thier family

you wish.

Ever head of tea party?

Do you know anywhere in the bible God said , your Kilimanjaro is only for black women

not sure what you mean here.

Black men show white women their kilimanjaro and black women likewise dont carry last when it comes to interracial dating. Ever heard of jerry rawlings? Ramsey noah? Van Vicker?Diana ross?

so what are you going on and on about?

you never saw white women before or why are you marketing yourself as a mandingo in this embarassing manner. Because of money or just inferiority complex.
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 3:44am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 4:04am On Sep 14, 2010
Citing an instance, Ruth, who is excited about having white men as lovers, said she has vowed never to date any black man until when she is ready for marriage.

According to her, this vow became necessary after experiencing several heartbreaks with Nigerian men.

“Can you believe that the last one I dated was a married man with three kids? He never told me he was married until I almost got lynched by his wife who saw us while we were in the heat of passion in his supposed house.

“I would have been dead by now. The worst part of it was that he hardly gave me money for my upkeep and he monitored my daily activities as if I was in prison custody, yet I stayed in the relationship as I needed a man desperately,” she explained.

She said she was introduced into the “business” by a friend and since then she has “been living in the sweetest world.

“I now have a Honda car and a well furnished apartment.”

Another girl, who maintained anonymity said she prefers dating white men because “they are more understanding and they give us freedom to do a lot of things compared to their Nigerian counterparts.”

She said she could date other men and engage in other ventures that would fetch her money without the prying eyes of her white guys. But that is not the case with the Nigerian men, who she described as greedy and crooked in their love life.

“They prefer hiding you somewhere and doing it only in secret places with you for fear of being recognised by other people.

“But the white men are always proud to move around with you openly. They are proud of what they have even if we are only with them for money.”

nigerianfilms.com
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by tpiah: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2010
orisirisi.
Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by becomrich13: 12:32am On Oct 06, 2010
Tyra bank, another product. She make me laugh. she is sweet.

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by becomrich13: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2010
more

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich14: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2010
she should replace oprah

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich14: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2010
she should replace oprah

Re: Horus Re: Yorubas Do Not Believe Women Should Be Childless. by Becomrich14: 2:00am On Oct 08, 2010
she would fill up television

(1) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: “pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari / Eziachi: Ndigbo & Lagos- Asset Vs Liability / Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.