Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" (3810 Views)

Akwa-ibom Guber : I Signed Result Sheets For 15 Wards - Witness / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose / Fallout Of Anambra Guber: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Dude Ijele (probably yoruba) is just like ekpo(ibom). Both are foreign to Igbo but have gained prominence from treachery.

You are very ignorant,dude. Let me have you know that Ijele originated from the ancient masqurade called "akwunechenyi",which was a smaller form of the Ijele. Moreso,the Nri never borrowed any culture from anybody. Southern group borrowed from Nri/Eri. Please,if you feel like discussing about Nri culture come to the culture section let's get you informed. This is politics.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Ngwakwe: 12:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Why can't you view it in this prism.

Ije - go

le - see

Meaning "go and see" the splendour of a masquerade of different proportion.

Dibiachukwu:
Dude Ijele (probably yoruba) is just like ekpo(ibom). Both are foreign to Igbo but have gained prominence from treachery.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Dibiachukwu: 12:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You are very ignorant,dude. Let me have you know that Ijele originated from the ancient masqurade called "akwunechenyi",which was a smaller form of the Ijele. Moreso,the Nri never borrowed any culture from anybody. Southern group borrowed from Nri/Eri. Please,if you feel like discussing about Nri culture come to the culture section let's get you informed. This is politics.
Na southern Igbo didn't borrow anything from NRI/ERI. The ERI story is pure lies. You NRI people migrated from the benin-IDAH route. Your kingdom is not as old as you make it out to be. And your conspiracy with AMALEK (JEWISH PEOPLE), make me suspect you people.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2013
chidindufrank: Ngige is like a painted tomb. We all witnessed his magu magu in 2003 when he and his Ndi bee Uba stole the mandate we gave to Mazi Peter Obi. Obiano has a sound management record and would do 10 times better than Obi because his job would be more on maintenance of the existing developmental structures that Obi has put in place. Anambra has many great cities such as Awka,Onisha,Nnewi,and Ekwulobia just to mention but a few.So is not a state like yours where you paint the capital city just to coin peoples mind that you are a performer. To govern Anambra is not a job for men with questionable characters like Ngige and co.

Nwannem,spare yourself the energy,Abagworo has been badmouthing Anambra ever since I known him here. He wish for the downfall of Anambra; He hates the blessings that God has bestowed Anambra with. He want to steal Nri culture,split Anambra and stain our culture. He knows Ngige is a failur and he want him to win so that we can't critisize the clueless Rochas. He want my Anambra pride to be crushed because it makes him an Imo guy feel insecure and so is Igboson,Afam4ever and FreeGlobe. These people want what we have but they forget that it was God that crowned us. Freeglobe is an Enugu guy but he has been posing as an Anambraria.

They will go to any extent to discredit Peter Obi because they know with Obi and Obiano Anambra will become the greatest. That's why they have been supporting Ngige and Rochas,who are nothing but yoruba a.ss licking failures. But they will be shamed because Obi is a Godfearing and an honest man and God will give Apga victory. Oliseluwa dube Umu-Omanbala.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Dibiachukwu: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why can't you view it in this prism.

Ije - go

le - see

Meaning "go and see" the splendour of a masquerade of different proportion.

It is called ijele. The pronunciation for ije in ijele is not the same as ije(journey). and le in ijele is not the same as the lee(forward emphasis on e) in le(see)
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:56am On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
kindly list the developmental structures put in place by Peter obi.

Abeg,get that ffuck outa here; How many times has Obi's intimidating achievements has been swiped through your eyes here but you either ignore the thread or condenm it with some silly excuses. You are a shameless and compulsive liar and your issue with Anambra and Obi has nothing to do with our successes. Your punishment will descend from the mighty one and it will be brutal!
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Ngwakwe: 12:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Your wahala don dey too much. Abeg, let's allow the thread to flow

Dibiachukwu:
It is called ijele. The pronunciation for ije in ijele is not the same as ije(journey). and le in ijele is not the same as the lee(forward emphasis on e) in le(see)
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by chukjojo(m): 1:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Na southern Igbo didn't borrow anything from NRI/ERI. The ERI story is pure lies. You NRI people migrated from the benin-IDAH route. Your kingdom is not as old as you make it out to be. And your conspiracy with AMALEK (JEWISH PEOPLE), make me suspect you people.
Laughing in sharia,
Hahahahahukhukhuk!!! Aroli, egbuzina oge ikowara onye ofe a ihe. hapu THE onye iberibe ka ogbara oto kpayariwa.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

Why are you so obssesed with our masqurade ? It is an ancient Igbo masqurade,which is found in no other place than Igboland,Anambra in particular. A masqurade you know nothing about; I am from Umuoji,in Idenmili north and we bear both Ijele and Akwunechenyi. Please,Go to bed.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Dibiachukwu: 1:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Yoruba? nna lekwa ishi mmebi grin Imo is no where near ofe mmanu. NRI/ERI shares border with igala, idoma, bini. Wear their beads. Speak their language, go to their churches, use their market days, and claim to be related to white people. The bolded, is where my main suspicion lies. What are you people up to?
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Dibiachukwu: 1:43am On Sep 30, 2013
And let's not forget the claim that the whole Igbo came from NRI/ERI. What kind of lie is that angry
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:05am On Sep 30, 2013
bestview:

Nwanne kedu nke ana etu gi? Dalu rinne..

We will never ever allow an Ngige who in most cases is as clownish and clueless as Okorocha. Chineke ekwena ajo ife.

Nwanne,okwa NWADIALO bu ife nna m' balu m' ngbe echilu m' Nze na Ozo.

Like you said,brother,voting Obiano in is a task that we must achieve. If given an inch Ngige will ruin Obi's ground work. We NEED continuity.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Yoruba? nna lekwa ishi mmebi grin Imo is no where near ofe mmanu. NRI/ERI shares border with igala, idoma, bini. Wear their beads. Speak their language, go to their churches, use their market days, and claim to be related to white people. The bolded, is where my main suspicion lies. What are you people up to?

This guy na complete OGBOLO... grin grin
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Dibiachukwu: 2:09am On Sep 30, 2013
May God reveal the truth! Their is definitely some evil scheming going on in igboland.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by chukjojo(m): 2:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Yoruba? nna lekwa ishi mmebi grin Imo is no where near ofe mmanu. NRI/ERI shares border with igala, idoma, bini. Wear their beads. Speak their language, go to their churches, and claim to be related to white people. The bolded, is where my main suspicion lies. What are you people up to?
My friieend just shuuut up! and go to bed,
you claim to be from imo just as your maternal uncle claimed and was made governor, but you dont knw the diffrent btwin "NJEM(Journey) and IJE(To go)"
"IJE - LEE" is two different words that can be use when making a sentence, but whe joined together to form a noun(name of object), it is IJELE the only being/object in igbo whose name was formed by these two words. as for where the other 'E' went to, ask your igbo text book ranging from MGBIDO IGBO to NCHIKOTA ASUSU IGBO, that is if you are a true SON and can read.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Dibiachukwu: 2:23am On Sep 30, 2013
chukjojo: My friieend just shuuut up! and go to bed,
you claim to be from imo just as your maternal uncle claimed and was made governor, but you dont knw the diffrent btwin "NJEM(Journey) and IJE(To go)"
"IJE - LEE" is two different words that can be use when making a sentence, but whe joined together to form a noun(name of object), it is IJELE the only being/object in igbo whose name was formed by these two words. as for where the other 'E' went to, ask your igbo text book ranging from MGBIDO IGBO to NCHIKOTA ASUSU IGBO, that is if you are a true SON and can read.
nna ga noro odu. What do you mean my maternal uncle. You have not told us why your language sounds yoruba and why you borrow all their customs. And why you claim to be related to white people?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
nna ga noro odu. What do you mean my maternal uncle. You have not told us why your language sounds yoruba and why you borrow all their customs. And why you claim to be related to white people?

It seems like there is something bothering you but you are too scared to speak. Wait,didn't you say we speak Yoruba,wear Bini beads and go to their churches ? You be mumu! Nri/Eri history is still alive. Guy,Nri culture is the most beautiful in Nigeria and we are proud. The whole of Igboland and her neighbors are still using our invention and guidelines..lol. May God help you the day I catch you with the red cap...Nwa azu igbo !
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Dibiachukwu: 3:04am On Sep 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

It seems like there is something bothering you but you are too scared to speak. Wait,didn't you say we speak Yoruba,wear Bini beads and go to their churches ? You be mumu! Nri/Eri history is still alive. Guy,Nri culture is the most beautiful in Nigeria and we are proud. The whole of Igboland and her neighbors are still using our invention and guidelines..lol. May God help you the day I catch you with the red cap...Nwa azu igbo !
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by kenbee(f): 4:13am On Sep 30, 2013
PUBLIC NOTICE: A lost son of southern part of the country is seriously dancing UN-CLAD! We regret whatever level of distraction or diversion his action might have cause.

Meanwhile, this Obiano of a person just won my heart. He is the best/right person for the job.
APGA all the way!
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by FreeGlobe(f): 5:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Abeg,get that ffuck outa here; How many times has Obi's intimidating achievements has been swiped through your eyes here but you either ignore the thread or condenm it with some silly excuses. You are a shameless and compulsive liar and your issue with Anambra and Obi has nothing to do with our successes. Your punishment will descend from the mighty one and it will be brutal!
I noticed you avoided my thread on photos of Peter Obi's governance in 8 Years or should I post the link here for you. Since you call me non Anambra for calling Peter Obi the fraud he is, I wonder what you'll call yourself when APGA is voted out. If you are truly from Anambra then you know how slim APGA chance of winning is. Its no surprise that Ngige still pulls more crowds anywhere than Peter obi just after 3 years of governance.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by bestview: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I noticed you avoided my thread on photos of Peter Obi's governance in 8 Years or should I post the link here for you. Since you call me non Anambra for calling Peter Obi the fraud he is, I wonder what you'll call yourself when APGA is voted out. If you are truly from Anambra then you know how slim APGA chance of winning is. Its no surprise that Ngige still pulls more crowds anywhere than Peter obi just after 3 years of governance.

Nwokem go and sit somewhere. Anambra is a state with many cities and towns, we are developing all of them simultaneously. We are not doing window dressing and washing the face without washing the body just like that clown okorocha is doing in imo state, even with all the massive loans he has borrowed there is still nothing on the ground for the poor people of imo state to show for it. Anambra is developing all sectors, which is why MDG and development partners are reckoning on Anambra as the place there is light and improvement so far.

Am yet to see any SE governor that has achieved the much Obi has achieved in: education, health, infrastructure, investors friendly state, industrialization, employment creation etc. Anambra has the highest population in SE because other states are trooping to the state for employment due massive invasion of the state by multinational establishment and other Nigerian investors.

AGPA bu nke anyi, Anambra is the beckon of strength for Ndigbo so we must not fail Ikemba by bringing in an ofemmmmanu mercenaries.

Willy Obiano is a technocrat and he is gonna be the next governor of great state of Anambra..deal with it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by basilo101: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2013
I respect anambra state because do nt build cities at d expense of d rural areas, evri inch of d state is carried along. I wish enugu wud learn frm dem
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by slimghost(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2013
This is the kind of intellectual we need in Anambra. A man as clean as a whistle. Vote Dr Willy Obiano maka Odimma Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by gratiaeo(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Guy,I went to an Umuoji facebook page and it seeems like everybody is rooting for Ngige and that got me scared. I think Ngige will do well in Idenmili but Obiano will triumph,however,it will be a tight game.
Obiano really have an impressive blueprint and I pray that God will see him through. I can't wait for Nov. 16th.

I can't wait for the said debate,that's if Ngige will not chicken out.
Ngige to attend debate? You never kn that dude, he has nothing to offer than criticism and blackmail
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by slimghost(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
The man has got a good blueprint for my state and not that empty tout called Ifeanyi Ubah going about sharing money and castigating Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by gratiaeo(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2013
For those calling him novice in political environs, Fashola was neither known nor heard before he became Lagos state governor
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2013
I threw up a challenge earlier but so far no one has responded. Let me repeat the challenge.

Lets do an experiment. Let us close our eyes to the names and political parties of the major candidates, then assess their INDIVIDUAL track records and credentials. From this assessment, who we should vote for based solely on MERIT? I'm waiting for responses.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by B2mario(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2013
bestview:

Nwokem go and sit somewhere. Anambra is a state with many cities and towns, we are developing all of them simultaneously. We are not doing window dressing and washing the face without washing the body just like that clown okorocha is doing in imo state, even with all the massive loans he has borrowed there is still nothing on the ground for the poor people of imo state to show for it. Anambra is developing all sectors, which is why MDG and development partners are reckoning on Anambra as the place there is light and improvement so far.

Am yet to see any SE governor that has achieved the much Obi has achieved in: education, health, infrastructure, investors friendly state, industrialization, employment creation etc. Anambra has the highest population in SE because other states are trooping to the state for employment due massive invasion of the state by multinational establishment and other Nigerian investors.

AGPA bu nke anyi, Anambra is the beckon of strength for Ndigbo so we must not fail Ikemba by bringing in an ofemmmmanu mercenaries.

Willy Obiano is a technocrat and he is gonna be the next governor of great state of Anambra..deal with it
Hmmmmm, you have mind to have say something like this. How can a right thinking man compare Rochas or sullivan with obi complete 8yrs of nothing. Pls leave sentiment out of this, we all are igbos who love ikemba and should be happy to identify with Apga but to be sincere Apga has failed and need to be dropped. Dont criticise Ngige because of party affiliation it has nothing to do with if he'll work or not. If anambra is good as you claim to be, you should not be the only person singing the praises rather visitors and passer-bys will equally do just as they are doing in the case of akwa-ibom, enugu, imo etc. You are now shouting ikemba, but how many times did anambra people disgraced and failed him politically. He contested for senate in 1979 what was the outcome? even in 2003 presidential election when your folks came out openly to say that ojukwu did not believe in nigeria so what's the need for him to contest, and this was done just to get obasanjo face. You know it too well that when ikemba was alive he was so much respected and adored in other igbo states than anambra state, anaghi ama dike mgbe odi ndu ma o wu mgbe onwuru. Did ekwueme belong to zik party when he was given VP slot and many igbos voted for shagari living zik and his party. So if ngige belong to yoruba party live him because it doesnt start today, i think we have grown above that party politics.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu: And let's not forget the claim that the whole Igbo came from NRI/ERI. What kind of lie is that angry

your senses must be faulty. Otherwise you will carry ur baseless and senseless argument to culture section and not derail a thread as important as this.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I threw up a challenge earlier but so far no one has responded. Let me repeat the challenge.

Lets do an experiment. Let us close our eyes to the names and political parties of the major candidates, then assess their INDIVIDUAL track records and credentials. From this assessment, who we should vote for based solely on MERIT? I'm waiting for responses.

its obviously Willi Obiano, do u compare yam with cocoyam?
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Livinusc(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: We didn't hear when the IPP power plant was started only to hear it has reached 60% completion. Pleasant surprise if the report is true.
NIPP not IPP
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by bestview: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2013
B2 mario: Hmmmmm, you have mind to have say something like this. How can a right thinking man compare Rochas or sullivan with obi complete 8yrs of nothing. Pls leave sentiment out of this, we all are igbos who love ikemba and should be happy to identify with Apga but to be sincere Apga has failed and need to be dropped. Dont criticise Ngige because of party affiliation it has nothing to do with if he'll work or not. If anambra is good as you claim to be, you should not be the only person singing the praises rather visitors and passer-bys will equally do just as they are doing in the case of akwa-ibom, enugu, imo etc. You are now shouting ikemba, but how many times did anambra people disgraced and failed him politically. He contested for senate in 1979 what was the outcome? even in 2003 presidential election when your folks came out openly to say that ojukwu did not believe in nigeria so what's the need for him to contest, and this was done just to get obasanjo face. You know it too well that when ikemba was alive he was so much respected and adored in other igbo states than anambra state, anaghi ama dike mgbe odi ndu ma o wu mgbe onwuru. Did ekwueme belong to zik party when he was given VP slot and many igbos voted for shagari living zik and his party. So if ngige belong to yoruba party live him because it doesnt start today, i think we have grown above that party politics.

Nwokem why not go to abia market thread and continue this your madness?

What Obi has achieved in Anambra will take the Okrocha the next 30years to attempt..that is a known fact! One of the major indices of development assessment is human migration. Anambra hosts 1/3 of Imo population, the last we checked there is no single Anambran living in entire Imo state. What has the clown okorocha achieved if not that he has borrowed over 100 billion with nothing on the ground to show for it.

Development does not start and end with road tarring in the state capital, what about other indices of development: health, education, employment, industrialization, in all of these Anambra is a force to reckon with. Anambra state is not all about painting the state capital and other major cities, rather we are building the entire state, the cities, the towns are all receiving maximum attention unlike a state that I know that has been painting and planting weed on the shabby roads built over 30years ago and left other parts of the state to be dungeon, inaccessible, underdeveloped, timid etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole's 'edo University Iyamho' Charges Close To N1m As School Fees / Christians Should Be Happy That CRK Was Removed From The Curriculum. See Why / Ohanaeze President- General Knelt Down Begging Us To Make Him President- Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.