Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" (3809 Views)

Akwa-ibom Guber : I Signed Result Sheets For 15 Wards - Witness / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose / Fallout Of Anambra Guber: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by kingbang: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2013
B2 mario: Hmmmmm, you have mind to have say something like this. How can a right thinking man compare Rochas or sullivan with obi complete 8yrs of nothing. Pls leave sentiment out of this, we all are igbos who love ikemba and should be happy to identify with Apga but to be sincere Apga has failed and need to be dropped. Dont criticise Ngige because of party affiliation it has nothing to do with if he'll work or not. If anambra is good as you claim to be, you should not be the only person singing the praises rather visitors and passer-bys will equally do just as they are doing in the case of akwa-ibom, enugu, imo etc. You are now shouting ikemba, but how many times did anambra people disgraced and failed him politically. He contested for senate in 1979 what was the outcome? even in 2003 presidential election when your folks came out openly to say that ojukwu did not believe in nigeria so what's the need for him to contest, and this was done just to get obasanjo face. You know it too well that when ikemba was alive he was so much respected and adored in other igbo states than anambra state, anaghi ama dike mgbe odi ndu ma o wu mgbe onwuru. Did ekwueme belong to zik party when he was given VP slot and many igbos voted for shagari living zik and his party. So if ngige belong to yoruba party live him because it doesnt start today, i think we have grown above that party politics.

This is a warning! Spew such thrash again on this thread and have me to answer to!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by kingbang: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I threw up a challenge earlier but so far no one has responded. Let me repeat the challenge.

Lets do an experiment. Let us close our eyes to the names and political parties of the major candidates, then assess their INDIVIDUAL track records and credentials. From this assessment, who we should vote for based solely on MERIT? I'm waiting for responses.

Nwannem Nwoke, stop wasting your time because they wont come forth. Just allow them to wallow in abject stupidity because finally, we True Anambrarians are going to vote in Dr Willy Obiano as our next Governor!!!
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by bestview: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2013
kingbang:

This is a warning! Spew such thrash again on this thread and have me to answer to!

I think the i.diot has been let loose from this their state filled slum and filth.. cheesy
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by kingbang: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2013
bestview:

I think the i.diot has been let loose from this their state filled slum and filth.. cheesy

Am waiting for him to repeat such an imbecilic act again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Livinusc(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2013
bestview:

Nwanne kedu nke ana etu gi? Dalu rinne..

We will never ever allow an Ngige who in most cases is as clownish and clueless as Okorocha. Chineke ekwena ajo ife.
Nwanne igboro ife ewu n'eri,dat Yoruba man is going no where Anambrerians has wisen up dia eyes we will never allow things dat happen in d past repit itself again.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by gratiaeo(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Imagine human being compelling Enugu with Anambra State.
Apart from few kilometer in Enugu state capital where else do you see development in Enugu state?
The easiest states to govern in the east is Enugu and Imo, just paint their capitals and you see them stupiditly and mumudly licking your a'ss

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by bestview: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2013
Dr. Willy Obiano and wife worshipped yesterday @ St Micheal Archangel Fegge- Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by theoctopus: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by bestview: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Anambra, the state that makes the Igbo nation thick..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by bestviewer: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
The people's governor on the move..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Interesting .
Make una no just carry any fowl or umbrella come near my hood,My broom is quick and swift, ready to sweep away looters and debtors. cheesy

Ngige cool
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by kingbang: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
ifyalways: Interesting .
Make una no just carry any fowl or umbrella come near my hood,My broom is quick and swift, ready to sweep away looters and debtors. cheesy

Ngige cool

Nne bata na ime ugbo Obiano, ugbo ndi oma! grin grin grin grin Vote Willie Obiano!! Up APGA
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by B2mario(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=bestview]

1. Nwokem why not go to abia market thread and continue this your madness?...

No informed person like me can display madness in any form. So check yourself very well.

2. What Obi has achieved in Anambra will take the Okrocha the next 30years to attempt..that is a known fact!....

Please read meaninig into what you said, we have eyes to see so dont spur falsehood in the name of being sentiment.

3. Anambra hosts 1/3 of Imo population, the last we checked there is no single Anambran living in entire Imo state.....

Imolites are known to be the highest travellers in igboland, atleast they helped in development of our state as they are doing in other places.

4. What has the clown okorocha achieved if not that he has borrowed over 100 billion with nothing on the ground to show for it.....

Have you confirmed this from a right source or you are just saying because you heard. Rochas owes no dine to any bank, this is outright falsehood crafted by opposition to destroy Rochas govt.

5. Development does not start and end with road tarring in the state capital, what about other indices of development: health, education, employment, industrialization, in all of these Anambra is a force to reckon with.....

Rochas is far much better than Obi in all these areas you mentioned. Why is everybody capitalising on industry, is hospitality industry not part of industry?.. Hotel is a hospitality industry which earns money like other industry, consult your economist to know more about industries.

5. Anambra state is not all about painting the state capital and other major cities, rather we are building the entire state, the cities, the towns are all receiving maximum attention unlike a state that I know that has been painting and planting weed on the shabby roads built over 30years ago and left other parts of the state to be dungeon, inaccessible, underdeveloped, timid etc.....

Rochas work is beyond painting of roads and planting of flowers he's building many dual carriage roads and roundabouts, he's truely working which outsiders are also seeing it. Rochas work goes beyond the three major cities. The dual carriage road of: the aba/owerri road runs across many rural communities, the owerri/orlu runs across many communities and small town like Umuaka, the orlu/mgbidi road will also cut across many rural communities, the orlu/akokwa roads runs across many small towns like mgbee, urualla, osina and akokwa with roundabouts at every junctions, the okigwe road also cut across many communities, mbaise is also receiving attention with a roundabout at ahiara juction.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by B2mario(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
gratiaeo: Imagine human being compelling Enugu with Anambra State.
Apart from few kilometer in Enugu state capital where else do you see development in Enugu state?
The easiest states to govern in the east is Enugu and Imo, just paint their capitals and you see them stupiditly and mumudly licking your a'ss
Chai, my people are perishing out of ignorance.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu should not have posted that inciting comment about Anambra customs in the first place.

But the derogatory comments about other states are shameful.

Igbo men are so clannish it is not even funny.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by B2mario(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
ifyalways: Interesting .

Ngige cool
you are on point, anambra should go for tested and trusted, well guarantteed for development. As we normally say, the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know or wish to be with.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by softwareman(m): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2013
gratiaeo: For those calling him novice in political environs, Fashola was neither known nor heard before he became Lagos state governor
For your information FASHOLA was the c hief of staff and member of the Lagos cabinet from 2002 to 2007. A good five years before becoming governor. He had a good knowledge of the programs and policies of the government he was taking over because he was part of it five years prior.
Re: Anambra Guber: "I Am An Ijele (A Big Masquerade)" by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 01, 2013
NGIGE IS A NOBODY IN ANAMBRA, HE JUST TARRED ROADS IN HIS LOCAL GOVT AND SENATORIAL DISTRICT HIS VOTE WILL COME FROM IGBOS FROM OTHER STATE AND ANAMBRA CETRAL PEOPLE,PEOPLE JUST VIEW ANAMBRA AS ONITSHA AND ITS ENVIRON.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Powerful Reasons To Vote General Buhari / Installing The APC / Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.