Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (83827 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by An0nimus: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kslib you sure bout that?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
A
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Mrshroud: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is concrete proove that wealth and fame without God is vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Skipfr(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Haters of SCOAN mak una dy dere dy loose. Xo many tins dy happen for dis life wen eyez nr dy c. If Jim Iyke of all people go fit surrender himself to be delivered y u wen never see money tk write JAMB talkless of say na admission u wan get nr go surrender ursef. I repeat tins r happening on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Manweysabi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Praise God!
This should get to the Front Page in no time.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Marvyx(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
If he really is delivered,.thank God.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kslib(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
An0nimus: Kslib you sure bout that?
Yes nah... I watch am..
I was watching match when somebody called me that i should tune to emmanuel Tv...
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Lovine: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nothing like delivered let him accept jesus as his personal lord and saviour

Without deliverance no one can truly accept Jesus

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by solajacobs(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ecolime(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yipeee.. Jim has finally been set free. Thank God oo. I'm so happy for him. Lmao
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by emyrald91(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kslib: Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!

Ok, he was delivered from what to where, n d actions u listed above seems like dey were shooting a movie...pls wen ASUU wan call off their strike.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by underscore: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by immortalvoices(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is this supposed to be a front page topic ?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ZUBY77(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Brain dead walking robots would believe anything.

Jim Iyke and TB Joshua are both actors. They should simply package the movie and send it to Ossy Affason or Emmalex movie narketers in Iweka road.

30 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by seaman007: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
See people viewing this thread
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Deiok(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ehen can you believe that?. Jim iyke thank God for your life.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Delivered frm wht if i may ask? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank God for the deliverance,now he can love someone.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lmaoooooo did empress Naija (or whatever da phuch her name is) put juju on him? grin

If he cannot love her, then....... shocked lipsrsealed

Abi is Jim trying to subtly break things up with Nadia? wink sharp man

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Vivly(f): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Skillbobralph: Instead of him to say " Praise the Lord I am free". The first thing that came from his mouth is "Where is my shoe mehn". He behaves naturally the same way he does in films. Lolz
This is the real joke

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Tapiya(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
lol wonders shall never end, the other people that have been delivered what has happened to them ? can they just please stop disturbing people ?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by djkaneo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
sKeetz: grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kee me !!!

So jim Iyke is now a born again

End time deliverance grin grin grin grin

Seun no go tell u but na me first like ur comment jooor.......still ROTFLMFAO

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
many people are unaware that 'papilo' himself, Kanu Nwankwo was healed of his heart problem by God in the Synagogue back then in the 90s I was there live....
TB Joshua is God's sent to Nigeria n d whole world

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Davedonrich(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Shedysworld: Thank God for him.
"comment to first"
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ecolime(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Vivly: This is the real joke
grin
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by creativino: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Let me say he had spiritual problem! Anyway that was good for him.

Madam biko put chicken on top... That one is not my problem now... Eeehm m this hunger self.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by psalmdave(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
for those anti TB JOshua people that says TB JOshua pays people to act fake scenes,how much is he willing to pay jim iyke,or how much did he pay all the people that are delivered everyday,stop judging and look at your life,Most of us also need deliverance 2...

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by An0nimus: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kslib:
Yes nah... I watch am..
I was watching match when somebody called me that i should tune to emmanuel Tv...
All izz well!

All izz well my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.