Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences (18606 Views)

This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexymoma: The first time ma bossom was touched i was like ' is that not fly on ma nipples'
The guy finger too tiny joor.
na ur breast get problem, no b d guy hand
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Pennywise(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
I must have been 11 maybe 12. And it was accidental while at play with a slightly older girl. Before then I wasnt at all attracted to girls with b00bs. I liked to play with flat chested girls. But the moment my hand touched this b00b, it felt so good and I liked it. And then I didnt like to play with the flat-chested girls anymore. Till now.

1 Like

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Homguy(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i didnt have anything to post there thats why there is no update. No thanks i like the way my cherry is right now smiley
k miss. I'll kip checkin 4 ur diary, sowie 'cherry' updates. ;-)
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Homguy: k miss. I'll kip checkin 4 ur diary, sowie 'cherry' updates. ;-)
lol okay cool smiley
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by ProfessorD(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
I would look for the tightest corners in bus, school and church just so boobs will be presin against me....buh the first real experience ws wit the housegirl...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by omobabaolowo: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
hmnnnn some guys and boobs sha,guys pls i just wanna ask,wats the pleasure for guys in sucking and enjoying boobs,cos i just find it really weird,wat the fun is,in doing dat,yesterday,i had a date wit my ex-boyfriend ,and all through the date,all he kept staring,at was my boobs,it was kinda embarrassing,i told him to stop and all he said was that he just couldnt resist,the way i packed it and how the boobs was pointing at him...lol very funny....so guys pls answer my question,wats the fascination with breast o........
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Homguy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
omobabaolowo: hmnnnn some guys and boobs sha,guys pls i just wanna ask,wats the pleasure for guys in sucking and enjoying boobs,cos i just find it really weird,wat the fun is,in doing dat,yesterday,i had a date wit my ex-boyfriend ,and all through the date,all he kept staring,at was my boobs,it was kinda embarrassing,i told him to stop and all he said was that he just couldnt resist,the way i packed it and how the boobs was pointing at him...lol very funny....so guys pls answer my question,wats the fascination with breast o........
we are perpetually addictd 2 where we came frm Breas.ts and pus..sy
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Can someone pls tell me what the fascination with boobs is?
How does it feel.
I mean for the guys

.for us of course it feels good.but that's us

So why are guys facinated about it.been asking this questions since
i noticed the way men stare like crazy at women's boobs
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin badt thread, perverts!
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Risky005: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

honey if i suck your booobiee you wont be able to stand up and walk properly grin grin
190-the-clown:

[color=red]honey if i suck your booobiee you wont be able to stand up and walk properly grin grin
[/color]
190-the-clown:

honey if i suck your booobiee you wont be able to stand up and walk properly grin grin
o no wonder your mum is a fucking cripple now
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Risky005: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

oh so that's why ur mom is a fucking cripple
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by plendil: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
lorretta u: Can someone pls tell me what the fascination with boobs is?
How does it feel.
I mean for the guys

Funny isn't it? But i doubt if guys can give you the answer simply because they don't know.

There is just something that draws men to boobs. Even scientists are battling with the answer.
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by skoloppy31(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
veave: no wonda ur name na skoloppy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
am me not you
weavon or yaki is ur name
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by skoloppy31(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
How does it feel.
I mean for the guys

lorretta wait lemme ask IFA
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by veave(f): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
clapping, singing and dancing

skoloppy skolotu skoloppy skolo skolo skolo... skoloppy skolotuuu...

*tongue out, hands on my ears*
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by GennyOma: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
_
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by flolancracker: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mzsolex: grin badt thread, perverts!
angry grin grin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by flolancracker: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
How does it feel.
I mean for the guys

nature of course grin grin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
GennyOma: if a virgin gal bosom iz touched or sucked once does it means she's no longer a virgin?...........jxt askin though
grin grin grin

No, though.
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Ammyng(f): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

Honey i suck boobiiee for a living

DUH!

lol and you still suck on it tongue
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by GennyOma: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
smiley
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Ammyng(f): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
I was 16 he was 15 with skills of a 18yr old or even older embarassed It felt really good especially when he did soft finger snap on the nipple while kissing me. That was the day after my first kiss. I'm glad i didnt give in the other thing that day cuz the feeling was like omg lol smiley

2 Likes

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by skoloppy31(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
veave: clapping, singing and dancing

skoloppy skolotu skoloppy skolo skolo skolo... skoloppy skolotuuu...

*tongue out, hands on my ears*
throws fly into her mounth...pours glues in to her ears...
#Lobatan

1 Like

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ammyng: I was 16 he was 15 with skills of a 18yr old or even older embarassed It felt really good especially when he did soft finger snap on the nipple while kissing me. That was the day after my first kiss. I'm glad i didnt give in the other thing that day cuz the feeling was like omg lol smiley
great experience...whats d oda tin?
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Isaiah90(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
the first time i touch a girl's b**bs was also the first time my d**k was touched, she was a little bit older than me.she was just massaging my d**k and i told her i would touch her b**bs too and she accepted. mehn it felt so good and am sure she liked it too.

2 Likes

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ammyng:

lol and you still suck on it tongue

Who you be angry
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by 190theclown: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Risky005: oh so that's why ur mom is a fucking cripple

your father undecided
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by usmolad(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
switdil: Though m a virgin
But m really enjoying this talk
Sewiosly
sweerie, can i have your number or email. Am also a virgin....me i no lie o
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by skoloppy31(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
usmolad: sweerie, can i have your number or email. Am also a virgin....me i no lie o
even if am a lady I can't give nadaa, so na zo I dey distribute ma no out...
not even any sweet words..Are you a leaner?
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Walahi, God bless Scorpio o! Dat guy just dey press mi like laptop.I con use one hard grab hin olopa con dey shout 'ouch, Scorpy baby i like it! Gentle baby! Gentle. embarassed embarassed grin

3 Likes

Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Isaiah90: the first time i touch a girl's b**bs was also the first time my d**k was touched, she was a little bit older than me.she was just massaging my d**k and i told her i would touch her b**bs too and she accepted. mehn it felt so good and am sure she liked it too.
Scorpiooooo! Wagwannnnn! grin
Re: First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences by skoloppy31(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Walahi, God bless Scorpio o! Dat guy just dey press mi like laptop.I con use one hard grab hin olopa con dey shout 'ouch, Scorpy baby i like it! Gentle baby! Gentle. embarassed embarassed grin
idowu ogbo wen u go com do baptism in ma room nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / The Male Ego: What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.