Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? (27797 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by SeunPlus(f): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2015
It's no new knowledge that for an independence movement to be successful, it is imperative that those agitating create allies and not break bridges as its been done by the pro-Biafra proponents. One truth Biafrans have failed to themselves due to ego is that they need help of other countries rather than standing as an island of its own. But how then are you going to face these people when all you do is to insult black people and call them baboons and monkeys?
I'm sure that South Africa will be a willing tool because it's obvious that they are not happy about Nigeria being ahead of them economically, hence they will do what is possible to split the country so that they will regain their top spot as Africa's largest economy. But the truth is that no African country wants to risk being in the black book of Nigeria the giant of Africa because when we sneeze they catch cold. You have now confirmed that when Senegal whom were one of Biafra's ally in the civil war, expelled Biafrans for flying their flag in their stadium. What does that tells you about Nigeria's might? That Biafra is fighting a lost battle with Nigeria and you guys are foolish to think that you can win. I laugh in Swahili.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by Armaggedon: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2015
Get informed before posting
ivory coast not senegal was Biafra'a ally

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by SeunPlus(f): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Armaggedon:
Get informed before posting

ivory coast not senegal was Biafra'a ally
Go and read THERE WAS A COUNTRY from page 160 to page 163, the the President of Senegal, Léopold Sédar Senghor was a friend to Ojukwu. He even issued a letter through Chinua Achebe to deliver a message to him. Go and confirm before you can come back to argue.

1 Like

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by Armaggedon: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2015
SeunPlus:
Go and read THERE WAS A COUNTRY from page 160 to page 163, the the President of Senegal, Léopold Sédar Senghor was a friend to Ojukwu. He even issued a letter through Chinua Achebe to deliver a message to him. Go and confirm before you can come back to argue.
the question was whether they recognised biafra and not whether senghor was ojukwus friend.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by dmater: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2015
It is wise not to overly worry yourselves about the future of another people not even when you're not in any way better of.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by SeunPlus(f): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Armaggedon:
the question was whether they recognised biafra and not whether senghor was ojukwus friend.

What are the processes involved in recognition of a secessionist state? Is it not safe to say Senegal recognized Biafra after it had received emissaries from Biafra and served as a close link to the French government?

1 Like

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by mzilakazi(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
SeunPlus:
It's no new knowledge that for an independence movement to be successful, it is imperative that those agitating create allies and not break bridges as its been done by the pro-Biafra proponents. One truth Biafrans have failed to themselves due to ego is that they need help of other countries rather than standing as an island of its own. But how then are you going to face these people when all you do is to insult black people and call them baboons and monkeys?
I'm sure that South Africa will be a willing tool because it's obvious that they are not happy about Nigeria being ahead of them economically, hence they will do what is possible to split the country so that they will regain their top spot as Africa's largest economy. But the truth is that no African country wants to risk being in the black book of Nigeria the giant of Africa because when we sneeze they catch cold. You have now confirmed that when Senegal whom were one of Biafra's ally in the civil war, expelled Biafrans for flying their flag in their stadium. What does that tells you about Nigeria's might? That Biafra is fighting a lost battle with Nigeria and you guys are foolish to think that you can win. I laugh in Swahili.

South Africa is in support and does not get a cold when Nigeria sneezes.

4 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by okeyley: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Gabon is in support

Ivory coast is in support

Angola is in support.

*in oshibuole's voice* go and ..........

5 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by SeunPlus(f): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2015
mzilakazi:

South Africa is in support and does not get a cold when Nigeria sneezes.
It easier for Putin to kiss Obama's feet than for South Africa to support Nigeria in anything. I know deep down in your hearts, you're looking forward to the day Nigeria will disintegrate but you will be shock because that's not going to happen. We've got the nutcases clamouring for Biafra under control.
Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
And that nut case is who?

3 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by SeunPlus(f): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
okeyley:
Gabon is in support

Ivory coast is in support

Angola is in support.

*in oshibuole's voice* go and ..........
Even USA, China and Russia are in support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by mzilakazi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeunPlus:
It easier for Putin to kiss Obama's feet than for South Africa to support Nigeria in anything. I know deep down in your hearts, you're looking forward to the day Nigeria will disintegrate but you will be shock because that's not going to happen. We've got the nutcases clamouring for Biafra under control.

UN will support independence of Biafra. It is already on the flyers.

6 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by okeyley: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeunPlus:
Even USA, China and Russia are in support.

before nko what did u expect

1 Like

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
mzilakazi:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by ckmayoca: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
You shld African countries are tired of hearing giant of africa... its breakage will give another country a hope of becoming the giant and for now no one can rise to support it cos the country will be seen as enemy of nigeria.
Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by daveson2020(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
You are a female,talking trash about what you know nothing about.i pity ur life,i checked ur profile all your topic is biafra.cowards like you are the problem of this world becouse you are afraid of the truth.get a life!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by SeunPlus(f): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
mzilakazi:

Dream on bro. I don't really know which UN you're refering to but I know it's definitely not the United Nations. Biafra has no chance, South Africa will continue to play second fiddle to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by SeunPlus(f): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
daveson2020:
You are a female,talking trash about what you know nothing about.i pity ur life,i checked ur profile all your topic is biafra.cowards like you are the problem of this world becouse you are afraid of the truth.get a life!
Present your argument and counter my opinion rather than being the typical Biafran that will always insult where he/she has nothing to say. After you chaps will say that Nigerians can't debate.
Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by LoveDecay(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
SeunPlus:
Dream on bro. I don't really know which UN you're refering to but I know it's definitely not the United Nations. Biafra has no chance, South Africa will continue to play second fiddle to Nigeria.

IPOB thinks UN runs the world. The main problem in eastern Nigeria is education. In the far north, its the uneducated who are gullible but in the failed state of Biafra its the educated who are gullible.

Reminds me of an Osoufia movie where he was a soldier that was to translate the white mans request to the villagers. Osoufia always twisted the translation, the villagers never understood.

Its the same with Nnamdi KANU or Shekua e.t.c one man that can identify the 26 alphabets but does not know the vowels are needed to.make meaningful sounds. Darkness everywhere
Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by SeunPlus(f): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
LoveDecay:

IPOB thinks UN runs the world. The main problem in eastern Nigeria is education. In the far north, its the uneducated who are gullible but in the failed state of Biafra its the educated who are gullible.

Reminds me of an Osoufia movie where he was a soldier that was to translate the white mans request to the villagers. Osoufia always twisted the translation, the villagers never understood.

Its the same with Nnamdi KANU or Shekua e.t.c one man that can identify the 26 alphabets but does not know the vowels are needed to.make meaningful sounds. Darkness everywhere
Well said
Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by Technocrat1759(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
If the thought of Biafra does'nt give u nightmare why did u put a post like this.

COWARD.

3 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by gozieintel(m): 1:32am On Dec 13, 2016
SeunPlus:
no wonder kanu calls u guys baboons.

4 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by gozieintel(m): 1:34am On Dec 13, 2016
SeunPlus:
Well said
just as i said nnamdi kanu is right to call u a baboon. your level of reasoning is too low.

3 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by DerideGull(m): 2:07am On Dec 13, 2016
SeunPlus:

You are lacking in human intellect. No human is either "white or black". Color is not human but an object.

2 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by DerideGull(m): 2:10am On Dec 13, 2016
SeunPlus:

How did alleged personal friendship between Emaka Ojukwu and Léopold Sédar Senghor equate the recognition of Biafra by Senegal? Most Africans seem to evade common logic.

4 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by ahaz: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2016
SeunPlus:
what baffeis me is the rate at which we yorubas churn out threads on biafrs...is it because we love nija more tuan the hausas or we are too scared to death over tjis biafrs business...but we are quick at calling fhem names, asking them to leave pur lagos and yet we are still not happy with them leaving....please my fellow afonjas lets mimd ouf business and leave the igbos alone...since we enjoy being slaves to our masters up north, the igbos arenot readu for that....simple

3 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by OreMI22: 3:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Op as usual, you are wasting your time with useless anti-Biafra posts.

The only thing that can stop Biafra is if more Biafrans themselves opt for Nigeria than an independent state where they will be truly free.

From the looks of it, more and more people have seen through the wicked agenda of Nigeria against Biafran segment of the country. Therefore, it is not a question of "if" Biafra will materialize, it is now a question and "when" and "how".

Kwantinue fooling yourself with fake deceit thinking you are fooling anyone.

5 Likes

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by ehinmowo: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2016
I dnt see reasons for splitting. Bt on the other hand , I dnt see reasons to hv a country ladened wit poverty, injustice, crime, corruption, bigotry, and above all, fuddled system of governance and leaders.

I AM OF THE SCHOOL OF THOUGHT THAT THE PROBLEMS ARE DUE TO THE MIND OF D BLACK MAN. MY CONCERN IS 4 AFRICA AS A WHOLE. I SEE A CONTINENT ON D BRIM OF EXTERMINATION IF NOTHING IS DONE.
Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by Arrow24: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2016
She no even fine ...sef

1 Like

Re: How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra? by kettykin: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2016
The question should have been how many countries are actually in support of the continuation of one Nigeria and if told to do a secret ballot in a United Nations general General Assembly meeting would vote for the continuation of Nigeria is a country.

The results will show only Niger and Chad would support one Nigeria while Ghana, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Gabon Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liberia would vote for a split.

Nigeria is a giant today, but will cease to be a giant once biafra opts out. The bogus population scam following a split will reveal how people have covered years long Manipulated census.

Nigeria's case will be a ponzi scheme of how not to run a country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable / Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.