Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members (2698 Views)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. / Mr. Seun And Fellow Nairalanders Explain These. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun Osewa, Nairaland Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Davo93(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
What else can we say than to appreciate the almighty God for making our quest a dream come true. We also owe a lot of appreciation to the ever-sagacious and uncompromising Nairalanders that stood their ground to demand for their legitimate privacy fortification. You guys are the best! and for those that went against the idea, you had your point but majority just had to carry the day, you too rock!

All our yawnings without Mr Seun's presence to work things out would have been futile and perhaps might cause an unprecedeented damage on our dear Nairaland. Mukina too is a suspect behind the scene making sure everything is alright, your great!

Every moderators that contributed in one way or the other to our struggle either against or for, we say thank you! We also charge fellow Nairalanders especially those against our struggle to please let us come together, dump possible grudges that might have been accrued in course of this struggle and also work more closely with our moderators for better. Breaking Nairaland Rules is no longer an option as no one is above the law as long as we all use this forum.

Like we have reiterated over time, our sole aim is to bring a better face to Nairaland and make it a great community that will stand out lucidly admist others in Africa and compete favourably with mates all over the world.

Mr Seun, while we maintain you go ahead with the planned Sensitivity Rehabilitation Program(SRP) on moderators of this forum, we also implore you to try and understand your moderators and listen to their own pleas and reproofs to make moderation pleasureable to them. We do hope to see the much needed changes in them as soon as the SRP starts. We also urge the MODs to please cooperate with Seun for the sake of the betterment of our forum.

At this point, we can say our struggle is a fulfilled one and we hope this sends a warning signal to the entire world that silence should not be taken for stupidity especially our political leaders that feel they can just play us around at any time they wish.

A big thanks once again to everyone; Together we shall help Nairaland reach that aimed feat.

Long Live Nairalanders!
Long Live Nairaland!!
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Davo93,
For Concerned Nairalanders.

As for those that were not aware of what actually transpired, Check these links below;

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members
https://www.nairaland.com/1455590/open-letter-mr-seun-crew

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa
https://www.nairaland.com/1458958/response-open-letter-seun-osewa

17 Likes

Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tomorrow na Independent Day, we no go chop Rice...? abi na so so protest and appreciate we wan dey do, Oya everybody roger you 100 Naira for this offering plate.
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oloshi ni guy yi mehn! Hia resemble ur local community? Eh! See speech,lmao!

1 Like

Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by twisto20: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
You must be a ful, seun was just being diplomatic. Those are his two best moderators, where did you reckon they got such confidence frim? seun would say anything. Did you really think those two would undergo training. Gosh wise up! In all seriousness they have settled things on the moderator section and moved on. Dream on bruv!
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na wa o, Town crier ko Nairaland Local Government Chairman ni.
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Davo93(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oloshi ni guy yi mehn! Hia resemble ur local community? Eh! See speech,lmao!

gringrin
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Agbgift(f): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na wa o. This one is more than presidential speech.
I know this hit the front page.
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
may i neva b dis idle....

5 Likes

Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by psky: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
You guys insulting him are no better than the mods. If you object to what he is doing at least criticize in a mature manner. You can see he was respectful in his post, respect yourself and do just that.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Davo93: gringrin
grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Caracta(f): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na wa o...

Is there a Reception thread too? Abi we no go chop rice after thanksgiving? Smh...
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta: Na wa o...

Is there a Reception thread too? Abi we no go chop rice after thanksgiving? Smh...

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1097694_912349_jpg359c5814345ace66251e78fcf0d9e4e0[/img]

5 Likes

Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Davo93(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
eddiebruk: Tomorrow na Independent Day, we no go chop Rice...? abi na so so protest and appreciate we wan dey do, Oya everybody roger you 100 Naira for this offering plate.

Rice still dey fire, the thing never cook finish gringrin

1 Like

Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by emperorchedda(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Still repping #TeamSexkillzMustGo
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
emperorchedda: Still repping #TeamSexkillzMustGo

I can bet it wiv my Life.. He ain't going NO-WHERE..
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by donphilopus: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Is Sexkillz MTN? Everywhere You Go... He's currently viewing this Thread again......
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
donphilopus: Is Sexkillz MTN? Everywhere You Go... He's currently viewing this Thread again......

That's Y peepz don't like Him...But for Me, I don't ave a effing Problem wiv Him.. [Mayb because he doesn't love Football]
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Fkforyou(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
You try OP....nice speech.

But wait..o,for your mind wetin you dey feel like self..?u no get work I swear.
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Oildichotomy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
It's alright..!
Watch it~ if this issue is over-flogged than this.
Nairalanders with their usual dual beliefs will switch lanes and gradually become apologetic to the '' F=kPU'' fella.
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by ProfessorD(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2013

Hahahahahahahahaha.....reception dey happen for another thread...u go chop internet rice tire....#teamnomoreprotests#
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Vivly(f): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na who go be the first to deactivate account?
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Professor D.:

Hahahahahahahahaha.....reception dey happen for another thread ...u go chop internet rice tire....#teamnomoreprotests#

Pls give us Link..
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: Na who go be the first to deactivate account?

A lot are already doing it.
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by skyscraperTM(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
you guys shouldn`t celebrate yet o¡ we`re yet to see the "delete topic" button|
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by Vivly(f): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Seun, so what then happens when you see threads like this
Seun help!!! I mistakenly clicked on the deactivate account button
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by donphilopus: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimfo:

That's Y peepz don't like Him...But for Me, I don't ave a effing Problem wiv Him.. [Mayb because he doesn't love Football]
exactly D Dude nor dey try
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by AbuMikey(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: Seun, so what then happens when you see threads like this

**singing in Obadiah777' voice**
See me see gbege,wahala,she wan give me gbege, You nor go use my brain oo,not again.

cheesygrincheesy
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by fr3do(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wheres the button?
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by An0nimus: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: Seun, so what then happens when you see threads like this
Nothing go happen grin.

Bimfo:
A lot are already doing it.
like?
links if you can provide. I need to see what a thread looks like when someone on it deactivates his account.
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by An0nimus: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
fr3do: Wheres the button?
go to edit profile and scroll down. Click to test run. If its successful you'll see 'This user's account has been deactivated'. Thank me later with a new moniker.
Re: An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members by fr3do(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2013
An0nimus:
go to edit profile and scroll down. Click to test run. If its successful you'll see 'This user's account has been deactivated'. Thank me later with a new moniker.
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Gtbank Customers Can Now Make Deposit Through Atm / Why Is Red/green Pen Less Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.