Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4254 Views)

I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother / Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) / I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2013
First, most gurls who tell you that they have got a boyfriends but are having issues with their relationships are mosttimes lyin. They do this to get your attention or make it easier for you to ask them out. Cause am wondering if therez a perfect relationship out there where no one has got issues.must you broadcast?
That was red flag number (1). Red flag number (2) why on earth would you allow a girl ur interested in come and see you in the company of another man? infact, what girl whoz in her right mind or who is geninuely interested in you would do such a thing? That should have been the greates n bigest turn off. And den red flag number (3) 4get d fAct that you might be jumpin into conclusions and they are probably just friends the picture(s) you saw on her fone indicates shez flirtish with the other guy even if she insists that the oda guy is just a friend. How can you not see your being played like football? Being desrespected and taken for an absolute fool? My brother you shouldn't even be asking for advice you should av zoned her sinceeeee.shez cunny, dangerous and shez playing smart.guys lik u would only encourage girls lik that.pls say no to being a MAGA today!
Re: . by robonski15(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
thareta: First, most gurls who tell you that they have got a boyfriends but are having issues with their relationships are mosttimes lyin. They do this to get your attention or make it easier for you to ask them out. Cause am wondering if therez a perfect relationship out there where no one has got issues.must you broadcast?
That was red flag number (1). Red flag number (2) why on earth would you allow a girl ur interested in come and see you in the company of another man? infact, what girl whoz in her right mind or who is geninuely interested in you would do such a thing? That should have been the greates n bigest turn off. And den red flag number (3) 4get d fAct that you might be jumpin into conclusions and they are probably just friends the picture(s) you saw on her fone indicates shez flirtish with the other guy even if she insists that the oda guy is just a friend. How can you not see your being played like football? Being desrespected and taken for an absolute fool? My brother you shouldn't even be asking for advice you should av zoned her sinceeeee.shez cunny, dangerous and shez playing smart.guys lik u would only encourage girls lik that.pls say no to being a MAGA today!

I have reasoned out all the red.. She has been taking me for a ride all this while.. Like someone adviced should I tell her straight to her face about the guy and bounce her or I should just excommunicate her totally.. Suggestions pls
Re: . by robonski15(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Lemme Help you with this badoo advice ;

Ask her you wan Nyansh am, if she no gel for you, tell am say, d relationship dey boring for you, she go come scope u .... ...

Insist say U wan Nyansh am, if she come dy form excuses, then excuse urself ..... Exactly your exit-door but the shame is on you as the loser !!!

If She Agree to Share her Royal Cherryl with you, U berra pop-it prettywell and keep your cash while keep popping her Cherryl !!!

Ehh, If U ejac.ula.te while popping the Cherryl ,U lose out again grin .....unless U give am belle grin ..... Call me for naming-ceremony,my advice should earn you marriage + a Son or Ur Cash in your pocket grin

This your advice na real badoo and 2go advice oo grin .. Noted
Re: . by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
robonski15:

I have reasoned out all the red.. She has been taking me for a ride all this while.. Like someone adviced should I tell her straight to her face about the guy and bounce her or I should just excommunicate her totally.. Suggestions pls

Askin me if u should confront ha stil means ur into her. Coz u shld av asked this questions from d dai she taged along wit a guy to see u til the day u saw incriminating pics on her fone. Pls just bone her totaly
Re: . by HarryPotter1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Reading dis makes me ask myself questions @op I have no other advice for you popowaa has said it all,let GÂș and move ahead with ur life...girls can be wiiked ooo! Chai!!
Re: . by Licensed2Kill(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Shit hapns. . . Paul can be plantin while Apollo is waterin.
Buh no a serious note dude, if this gal has agreed to be ur gf den u shld tel her point blank that you dont want her havin anythin to do wt dat guy no more. If she truly value d relationship as u seem to value it she will comply buh if she doesnt then she probably doesnt deserve to be in ur life afta all.
Some things ar jst not meant to be no matter how much you really want them to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Girl Beautiful In 9ja People's Eyes? / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Despirate for me like This ? / Why Are Older Men Looking At Women Half Their Age??? Take A Look At This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.