Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl (6421 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / My Wife Caught Me With The Muslim Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by PIANO2000: 10:06pm On May 16, 2012
Dear readers,
I met this fulani girl one day at work. She works where I work ( a large multinational company)...there are too many ppl so you dont know everyone. I met her at the exit one of the days...she was leaving and i was leaving...I held the swivel door for her to pass through. She thanked me and walked past. I followed her. She was dressed and wrapped up properly and you could tell she is muslim. I asked where she was going and she told me. I offered her a ride in my car...she politely declined. I insisted and told her I was going her way, so it makes sense to drop her off. She relented and agreed to ride with me. I dropped her off. We talked and I told her about myself. I took her number and the next day I also dropped her off. It's become a routine now. She calls me whenever she finishes and we go together. I began to develop feelings for her. I've told her am a Christian. We've not spoken so much at length but I now send her text messages. She told me she likes me very much. Just yesterday she told me she thinks about me very much. She's so beautiful and cute. I don't know what to do. Day before yesterday I placed my hand on her lap and she did not take it off or complain. She got me a poster the other day as present. We now exchange presents. I offered her money yesterday and she declined. She told me she doesnt want my money. I can tell she misses me very much anyday. She called me one weekend and I can tell she was missing me. She tells me too. I'm in a fix people. What do I do? I'm a devoted born again Christian but men, for the first time and caught in this kind of stuff...can someone advise me?

Thanks
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Excelboi(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2012
story.... Wnt bother a read!!! Its ur choice....
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by slimyem: 10:12pm On May 16, 2012
Chances are in the end, it won't work!
Walk away before it gets deeper than this!
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by faceit: 12:01am On May 17, 2012
u dont need to smell wat u wont likely eat so sit up & decide wat u want.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by tpia5: 12:06am On May 17, 2012
why bringing christianity into your adulterous and fornicating mindset for goodness sake?

just tell your fake story without mentioning that or is this too hard to do.

and why cant you claim juju religion you dense thing?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by slimyem: 12:19am On May 17, 2012
tpia@:
why bringing christianity into your adulterous and fornicating mindset for goodness sake?

just tell your fake story without mentioning that or is this too hard to do.

and why cant you claim juju religion you dense thing?
what is this BLAH?cheesy
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by ijebabe: 1:43am On May 17, 2012
I know couples from different religions that live very happily together so its not impossible. Why don't you discuss your problem with her, I am sure she has the same fears. I don't think you are wrong in wanting to give it a try but for this to work but of you need to openly discuss this issue otherwise you'll end up with a broken heart or the annoying feeling of 'what if'. Nothing wrong in seeking counsel from your church. Its your choice in the end.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Nobody: 3:11am On May 17, 2012
where is fulaman (sp??)? grin
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Exponental(m): 3:48am On May 17, 2012
U guys shld talk abt it n see how it goes....
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by GboyegaD(m): 5:11am On May 17, 2012
ijebabe: I know couples from different religions that live very happily together so its not impossible. Why don't you discuss your problem with her, I am sure she has the same fears. I don't think you are wrong in wanting to give it a try but for this to work but of you need to openly discuss this issue otherwise you'll end up with a broken heart or the annoying feeling of 'what if'. Nothing wrong in seeking counsel from your church. Its your choice in the end.

I would want to go with this and then, it depends on how liberal your mind is when it comes to religion though.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Nobody: 6:04am On May 17, 2012
Goodnews is thst it can wrk depending on how liberal she and her family are (which I doubt). Why did u have to put your hands on her lap? Is that a test or something.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Nobody: 8:04am On May 17, 2012
It actually depends on your mindset, and that of your pretty damsel, also, the mindset of your respective families. In the end, you will have to decide what you really want, I will advice you to decide if you can handle it now, than later, the sooner the better, to save you unnecessary stress in the end.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by LogicMind: 8:13am On May 17, 2012
i liked the part where you put your hand on her lap. the image brought back great memories of youth and gave me a semi.
(Nkechi!, please come here now)

back to topic
the only way it can work is if both of you face reality and abandon jewish/arab fairytales.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by drnoel: 8:54am On May 17, 2012
slimyem: Chances are in the end, it won't work!
Walk away before it gets deeper than this!

how much deeper do u expect it 2 get. The man is already hooked like a fish.
@ poster, u get 2 come 2 a decision now. U got 2 decide if she is what u want. U got 2 consider the religion too. It may work in some places (I know a man who is christian and the wife muslim) but may not work in others. Once u´ve decided then u got 2 ask her directly. She obviusly likes u. A lady must really like u b4 she allows u place ur hand on her lap without complaining. The ball is in ur court.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by slimyem: 9:40am On May 17, 2012
drnoel:

how much deeper do u expect it 2 get. The man is already hooked like a fish.
they have only exchanged a few message and calls.
They haven't had any dates,they haven't kissed,they have no fond memories!
He is not hooked YET!
Its all just initial attraction!
Better end it now than later when it becomes harder to leave!
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by ijebabe: 10:28am On May 17, 2012
GboyegaD:

I would want to go with this and then, it depends on how liberal your mind is when it comes to religion though.
That is why I have insisted they both talk about this if he wants to pursue this relationship. What if they are really compatible and talks of marriage ensues? (I know i'm getting way over myself there smiley ). It is possible if they can both respect each others faith and be open-minded. I have friends who have had 2 or 3 weddings just because they were trying to please both families! It's crazy but they knew it had to be done.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by drnoel: 11:36am On May 17, 2012
slimyem: they have only exchanged a few message and calls.
They haven't had any dates,they haven't kissed,they have no fond memories!
He is not hooked YET!
Its all just initial attraction!
Better end it now than later when it becomes harder to leave!
what was his hand doing on her lap, why did she not resist the advance? If u ask me they have already done everything in their head but are both too scared do it physically.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by bknight: 11:48am On May 17, 2012
Shake it off.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by PIANO2000: 8:47pm On May 17, 2012
Wow..today I dropped her off again and guess what? I popped the question. Would you be my gf? The answer was a resounding yes. I told her that ave been trying to tell her about this all this while but not had the liver. She laughed. I guess this was romantic to say. She asked me whether I was afraid of what her reaction would be, I said yes. She now said "Let's give it a try". She's going out with me on saturday. I feel over the moon. Wow. I cant believe it men.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Jalal(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2012
Gud 4u, hope it works out grin
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by bamosagie(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2012
I think the major problem is that she is Fulani & not that she is a muslim.
Someone should please remind me how many stroke of d cane the groom must receive before marrying a Fulani girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by LogicMind: 11:29pm On May 17, 2012
please let us know how the date goes.
Every detail is important o. wink
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Mavor: 11:33pm On May 17, 2012
Guy it wont work, you people should stop deceiving yourselves. You both need to have a long mature chat. And stop this daily drop-off
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by GboyegaD(m): 2:13am On May 18, 2012
PIANO2000: Wow..today I dropped her off again and guess what? I popped the question. Would you be my gf? The answer was a resounding yes. I told her that ave been trying to tell her about this all this while but not had the liver. She laughed. I guess this was romantic to say. She asked me whether I was afraid of what her reaction would be, I said yes. She now said "Let's give it a try". She's going out with me on saturday. I feel over the moon. Wow. I cant believe it men.

Hope you have thought through it well enough so that you don't get in too deep and now bring up religious issues. I would suggest you try to shut your emotions and have some critical thinking before Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by bisi16(m): 4:50am On May 18, 2012
Logic Mind: i liked the part where you put your hand on her lap. the image brought back great memories of youth and gave me a semi.
(Nkechi!, please come here now)

back to topic
the only way it can work is if both of you face reality and abandon jewish/arab fairytales.

Badt guy! U dey remember ur old moves bah?
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Nobody: 5:55am On May 18, 2012
@poster,D both of u ar jst thinking wit ur hrt n nt ur head..wel,u can date her if u want 2,bt chances ar dat u wont marry her..as a christian i blv u hv read d part of d bible dat sayz u shud nt be unequally yokd wit unblivers,its eida she joins u or u join her..

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Tedpgrass: 6:09am On May 18, 2012
Piano, piano.....how many time I call u
Do not let ur lust put u at risk of being boko haramed.

Walai talai,.... this is not " sleeping wt 2 sisters,1 married, the other single oo"
or married man having an affair on the side.

Don't kid ourselves, once eaten the forbidden fruit, your body will " correct itself".

A word is nuf 4 d wise, I'm told.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by Nobody: 8:53am On May 18, 2012
bamosagie: I think the major problem is that she is Fulani & not that she is a muslim.
Someone should please remind me how many stroke of d cane the groom must receive before marrying a Fulani girl.
1000 strokes of the cane my brother n I hope his ajebutter nyash can bear it. Lol... OP my guy,there,s nuttin wrong in u marrying a fulani muslim... Think fulani think boko harm.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by maclatunji: 9:42am On May 18, 2012
Slimyem is on the money here.
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by LogicMind: 9:45am On May 18, 2012
maclatunji: Slimyem is on the money here.
shut up crawl back to your boko haram section.

[size=16pt]look![/size]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NFYt78sXERk/T57R7HJnpQI/AAAAAAAABro/biUQwqKeef4/s1600/Pigs+kissing.jpg[/img]

Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by maclatunji: 10:25am On May 18, 2012
^LOL
Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by tellwisdom: 10:34am On May 18, 2012
Bro, give me her number let me help you talk to her undecided undecided# I can speak fulani fluently undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] / A Thread For Me And My Celebrity Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.