Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Happy 53 Anniversary To My Belove Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 53 Anniversary To My Belove Country (1580 Views)

India Offers N2.25tr Concessional Credit To Nigeria, 53 Others / Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Happy 53 Anniversary To My Belove Country by tunde1200(m): 1:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Nigeria, known as "the Giant of Africa", is the most populous country in Africa and the seventh most populous country in the world. Nigeria is roughly divided in half between Christians, who mostly live in the South and central parts of the country, and Muslims, concentrated mostly in the north. A minority of the population practice traditional and local religions, including the Igbo and Yoruba religions. Its oil reserves have brought great revenues to the country. It is listed among the "Next Eleven" economies. Nigeria is a member of both the Commonwealth of Nations, and the African Union.

but no ENOUGH electricity supply for the the whole country imagine.....

Re: Happy 53 Anniversary To My Belove Country by OAM4J: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2013

(1)

Confess, Forsake Idolatry Or Forget Re-election •prophet Tells Aregbesola / Fayose: Ekiti People Back To Egypt, Says Falana. / Former Borno Commissioner Carpets APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed Over Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.