Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? (21485 Views)

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? / For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. / What Course Did You Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by ngdude(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Biz Admin

Proudly working as an admin officer with a private research firm: Dataville Research Solutions Limited www.data-ville.com
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Fidelcruiz(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Banking & Finance working as a supervisor in a dry clean firm
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by whyse(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
GUyz plz I ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅M currently studying international relations... I really love to work at the Nigeria institute of international affairs(NIIA) but if that is not possible plz giv m̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ names of better organizations where I can work... And if anyone has connections plz jez hlp m̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ out... Guyz plz I nid .U̶̲̥̅̊ r advice plz... Thankz guyz
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied economics.
Wrote ICAN
Working as an accountant in an O&G firm
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
studied shocked shocked geology, groundnut oil company i no see
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by nenergy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied Marketing and currently provide online customer support for a multinational firm. Plus i'm an author....see my signature. #TheJobSeekersCreed
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by eluquenson(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
whyse: GUyz plz I ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅M currently studying international relations... I really love to work at the Nigeria institute of international affairs(NIIA) but if that is not possible plz giv m̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ names of better organizations where I can work... And if anyone has connections plz jez hlp m̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ out... Guyz plz I nid .U̶̲̥̅̊ r advice plz... Thankz guyz

How can you be seeking for job as an undergraduate! Complete your academics & come into labour mkt cos you are yet to finish.
Work yapa for this country na just referral scarce.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by chiboy1928(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
I study computer science and got expperience as a customer service officer I have worked in ghana b4 so can speak both nigeria and ghanian language I need a job pls if anyone can help me out u can reach me by email chiboy1928@yahoo.com tankx and Godbless!!!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by stellz(f): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
angry angry
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by wasiudvd(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
:PFood science & technology, now ATM engineer
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Afam4eva(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
sexymoma: Yoruba Edu..... Working as a branch manager in GTBank grin
Is it Ajo that you're managing in bank or what? O boy, see Nigeria.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by adconline(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Emzybrown: studied medical lab science and aspiring to set up the first molecular diagnostic centre cool cool cool cool
I'm in.. Wake me up if you need a core investor.. Love DNA sequencing and genome
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is it Ajo that you're managing in bank or what? O boy, see Nigeria.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by prosper86: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
kissStudied applied geophysics,worked for some time made money and now self employed with a provision shop! God I thank you
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
I cant remember
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied African Traditional Sciences. WOrking with Ombatse.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by 50samuel(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
I study economics, i work as admin officer in one of d federal university
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by rhames(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
studied accounting with an OND and now a self employed and successful entrepreneur.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied mechanical engrg, works as a 2nd engineer onboard a vessel but plans 2 leave seafaring to tow a new career path , currently looking 4 job in naija so that I can monitor this gal closely, av always been hearing funny stories abt her whenever am away..lol

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Studied African Traditional Sciences. WOrking with Ombatse.

smiley so Cool !
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by s3nn2x(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Political Science....Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by elpatch(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Medicine and surgery,now a resident doctor in a teaching hospital.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Rejoice5000(f): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Study Estate management now am a banker.still want to enter civil defense job. cos banking work nobi am.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
el-patch:
Medicine and surgery,now a resident doctor in a teaching hospital.
ur cute
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by urchman101(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Environmental Technology now an Environmental/GIS Support Engineer with an oil and gas multinational firm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What She Said: I Was Ambitious Out Of Spite For My Classmates / 10 Most Popular Careers For Students In 2016 / To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.