Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Has Anyone Done This Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Done This Before (5171 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Swaggot00(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
jay bee:
Awwwww, look at those errmmmm lips
shes tryin to copy me ni . angry
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by adewasco2k(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin @OP you dull sad

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by eph12(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Op no mind all these guys here. Most of them are mugus and magas to some ladies out there and they are here forming James Bond. See u are not d 1st and u won't be d last. Mugu has come to stay so ur case is not different. In fact it is safe and better now if u willingly decide to be a mugu. And pls don't forget ur place, and that u may never be more than a mugu to her.
Whew! Just go ahead and give ha d money as a sure boy wey u be. I no fit laff abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2013
Swaggot00: shes tryin to copy me ni . angry
angry
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Galaxydon1(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2013
that girl is so dangerous, i have seen her type before.
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2013
Galaxydon1: that girl is so dangerous, i have seen her type before.
thanks bro,i also thought as much.And to those singing the dumb song,i ain't dumb,i'm just having a doubt of mind that she might be a good girl.....i asked her if she and her ex had a misunderstanding,she said no,that maybe he's tired of the relationship(a 5yrs relationship),but some girls could be naughty at times,so i didn't believe her....
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Monicasque(f): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
guy r u serously considering sending it? shocked shocked shocked nigga plz
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Emaprince: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
I don't think the money is too much..if she is in dire need of it,you can help her out and not expect anything in return.

The girl may be a modest type..if she truly wanted to turn you to a maga,she would have started with 5 to 10k so that even if you back off eventually,she must have wangled something appreciable off you.
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by comforterbility(f): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Omo_Alata: some girls have no shame. how can you just demand money like that? you guys are not even dating, let alone seen each other. please don't send her money, let her go work for own money
avent u nided help 4rm sm1 u do know?
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Trippledots(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
psucc: The time where una start we no hear am but now where she dey ask chop money na so so complain.

I tire o....lmao
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by bolagabriella: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
My advice is for you not to give her the money and see her reaction,you'll learn a lot about her after then.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 04, 2013
There's no need deceiving ourselves here,i sent her the 1500,I know some guys would be dissapointed in me for taking this step,but i did it purposely,and thank God i did that because i now know she's not a wife material.Imagine her asking me to send her a 500 credit for her BB subscription again,this is one of the reasons i found it so hard to fall in luv with ladies,she has presented herself as a cheap girl,so i'l b taking her 4a ride.Some guys have done worse than sending 1500,so check yourselves before pointing an accusing finger.
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by jmoore(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2013
You wanted to learn from experience. Experience is not the best teacher.
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by EejaNla01(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2013
And if d guy didn't send it they ill call him all sorts of names,broke,stingy etc...
Bro you should only send if the person" needs" and not want,and if you are very capable of doing.

We dey fear to love,give and relate wif em dz days angry
Nd if you talk now dey ill say "its the type you meet,change the types u relate with". Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by dmcdad: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2013
heed101: @ op my fone no gree me comment i for say u na ode, choi
You don talk am already na...
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by dmcdad: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2013
Teebest82: There's no need deceiving ourselves here,i sent her the 1500,I know some guys would be dissapointed in me for taking this step,but i did it purposely,and thank God i did that because i now know she's not a wife material.Imagine her asking me to send her a 500 credit for her BB subscription again,this is one of the reasons i found it so hard to fall in luv with ladies,she has presented herself as a cheap girl,so i'l b taking her 4a ride.Some guys have done worse than sending 1500,so check yourselves before pointing an accusing finger.
Wow... That serves you right. Its not like one shouldn't help a friend in need or something. Its just a case of not falling in the "mugu/maga zone". Guy you f**k up big time. Well, thank goodness its just some change. That one na first payment, pay the second one to confirm your mugu status. Lol

Bunch of hungry girls looking for some dudes to devour.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by dmcdad: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Teebest82: There's no need deceiving ourselves here,i sent her the 1500,I know some guys would be dissapointed in me for taking this step,but i did it purposely,and thank God i did that because i now know she's not a wife material.Imagine her asking me to send her a 500 credit for her BB subscription again,this is one of the reasons i found it so hard to fall in luv with ladies,she has presented herself as a cheap girl,so i'l b taking her 4a ride.Some guys have done worse than sending 1500,so check yourselves before pointing an accusing finger.
Wow... That serves you right. Its not like one shouldn't help a friend in need or something. Its just a case of not falling in the "mugu/maga zone". Guy you f**k up big time. Well, thank goodness its just some change. That one na first payment, pay the second one to confirm your mugu status. Lol

Bunch of hungry girls looking for some dudes to devour...
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by ennon92(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2013
grin
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Leyqute(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2013
you made your move dude, and she made hers. Jst like a game of chess you now know her intent and so you can control the game.
Jx keep stringing her along. Promise her the world and everything...but don't let your pocket leak ever again. Play wif her n her emotions like d wae Bayern munich did wiff man city's defense.
Useless oloriburuku girL. Shior! Mchtweeeeew

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Leyqute(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2013
...and concerning ur search for the ultimate one, dnt b desperate biko. U r a guy nd u av all d time in d world.
Jx open your eyes wide. Most of these 2-kobo-legged girls nowadays r money gluttons. They are avaricious golddiggers. *talking in general*
Marriage no b small thing. Look b4 u leap. n I pray u find dt speciaL one

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2013
Leyqute: ...and concerning ur search for the ultimate one, dnt b desperate biko. U r a guy nd u av all d time in d world.
Jx open your eyes wide. Most of these 2-kobo-legged girls nowadays r money gluttons. They are avaricious golddiggers. *talking in general*
Marriage no b small thing. Look b4 u leap. n I pray u find dt speciaL one
tanx bro,really appreciate your replies
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2013
dmcdad:

Bunch of hungry girls looking for some dudes to devour...
second payment can never happen bro,you need to see how sad she was sounding when i refused to send the money,but i just felt pity for her,afterall people do lost money,but what baffles me is that,it's not even up to two days and you are telling me,you want to subscribe on your BB.
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by dmcdad: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Teebest82: second payment can never happen bro,you need to see how sad she was sounding when i refused to send the money,but i just felt pity for her,afterall people do lost money,but what baffles me is that,it's not even up to two days and you are telling me,you want to subscribe on your BB.
It really proves she wanna take you up for a ride... I guess she is a vey hungry girl with low self-esteem.
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by lertee(f): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Gosh,I hate it when girls ask guys for money,why not allow him use his discretion.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Leyqute(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Teebest82: second payment can never happen bro,you need to see how sad she was sounding when i refused to send the money
pls oga moi, dnt refuse her instantly nxt tym. Tell ha u'll do berra by buying ha a bbZ10 or sth huge enough to make her ogle. Promise her tomorrows, next wks and nxt months. Wen its time, jx postpone again.
And complain bitterly on things abt ha.
Biko, jx detach ursef n string her along plzzzz
Useless trash. I HHHEHT doz kinda gez.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Leyqute(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2013
lertee: Gosh,I hate it when girls ask guys for money,why not allow him use his discretion.
seriouslym sisi.
wHHHHHy?!!!
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by OCTAVO: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2013
Omo_Alata: some girls have no shame. how can you just demand money like that? you guys are not even dating, let alone seen each other. please don't send her money, let her go work for own money
You talk sense babe cheesy
@OP, if you send the money, e nor go beta for ur azz grin
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by lertee(f): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2013
Leyqute:
seriouslym sisi.
wHHHHHy?!!!
It is an insult you know smiley
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Send her the money
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by henrico247(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
facebook lovers.
hmm. you are deading o o o o
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Pwitimissy: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
My dear if the money isn't a problem den send it to her. But she's really stupid asking of such kind of money from a guy she's never met. *Gosh! That sucks.*
Re: Has Anyone Done This Before by Enockia(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Please send it to me i like u too lol hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How Would You React When A Guy Mistakingly/knowingly Touch Your Bosom?? / Crazy Things Boys Do For Pussy / Which State Or Country Have This Breed Of Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.